Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Ya, he is that asshole on mulberry lane!

Ya, I remember that line from the movie "Shrek" ,but ya he's the asshole from mulberry lane! LMFAO dude!
Have a great day 36grow! Drop by any time please. Always lookin for a few laughs whenever I can steal em.:circle-of-love:

I'm always around duggs. I have two mazar clones started, one in docs kit and the other in mineralized soil.

Ah yes...the Mazar....not fair...your doing them before me,LOL I'm about to start two of them to go in first run kit soil....can't wait. I'm sure we will both rave about them in a few short months! Cheers bro...

First run kit soil here as well, first time I am using the kit, I'm nervous lol.

Hey 36grow....Glad to here your goin H.B. w/Doc's gear.You will be amazed ! Don't be nervous...just follow directions to the letter. If you have any questions,don't be afraid to ask here on the Mag...."the gang' will help you thru it! It's so easy dude...have fun, and drop in from time to time and let me know how your (my) LOL , Mazar is doing..K. Cheers.:high-five:

Duggan, not to make you slobber, drool, or whatever, but...
Have you checked out Chef Curso's Fantastic Fun Filled Freakin' Beautiful Medicated Chocolate Truffles?
He doesnt name them that.. I do, on account.

..On account theyre what i said above.. :)

Yummm!

Duggan, not to make you slobber, drool, or whatever, but...
Have you checked out Chef Curso's Fantastic Fun Filled Freakin' Beautiful Medicated Chocolate Truffles?
He doesnt name them that.. I do, on account.

..On account theyre what i said above.. :)

Yummm!

Choc truffles....really! I'de eat too many and prolly puke.LOL How could you not eat too many. Curso's recipe.....id'e eat too many.
Chocs my fav. but my mom used to bake when i was growin up ,so i like pies and pastry's too! Cheers eh!

Morning all! Last night the girls got there first drench w/ Growth Energy since the two Cat Drenches last week. No epsoms last night because they have gotten some for the last 5 drinks ,so they will go without epsoms for 3 drinks then get some more....but only small amounts ,like 1 tspn/2 gal's. Buds are still fattening up nicely and I expect a higher yield this time round with my MK Ultra's.

These two are different pheno's...one has smaller buds that are more resinous and the other has huge buds that will resin up more slowly toward the end (last few weeks). All in all, i'm quite happy with these .They are in second run soil....the first two crops of this were in first run.I don't notice any difference,one way or the other....all three times have produced very healthy ,giving plants!
The only difference with these two ,are ,they are a little bigger .:peacetwo:

Duggan, top of the evening to ya! :)
Any sign of the MB2?

Hoping you get it soon.

Hey Zig...the MB2 according to UPS tracking ,is now in Canada,(Windsor,Ont.) and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow by end of the day!!! It will be nice to finally get it but ....yup....i've got my boys this weekend, so i won't be making any butter...booo hooo.It will be happening Mon. night for sure!

Thanks for stoppin by Zig...hope your day was filled with smiles and laughter!

I'm pretty shook up right now over the Canadian soldier that got shot and killed yesterday....he had a six yr. old boy.I'm very angry at the Muslim faith , and am sick and tired of our governments letting these people come to our countrie's and want things their way. Sorry Zig...like i said, very upset over this.I'm so sick of my countrymen letting things happen the way they do.I work at a local university up here so get to see alot. Iv'e said too much already. Later!

Duggan, i had a great day, TY.
Its not just your country, its everywhere. The arrow on the roulette wheel of boogeyman/redherrings of the 21st century landed on 'Muslim'.
Not to talk POLitics, I'd rather talk POTitics :rofl:

Re: monday..
..Its the suspense that gets ya!
As much as you like herbing, You'll have more pleasure with your kids. :)

Duggan, i had a great day, TY.
Its not just your country, its everywhere. The arrow on the roulette wheel of boogeyman/redherrings of the 21st century landed on 'Muslim'.
Not to talk POLitics, I'd rather talk POTitics :rofl:

Re: monday..
..Its the suspense that gets ya!
As much as you like herbing, You'll have more pleasure with your kids. :)

Zig...thanks bro.....can you feel the vibes dude.Your right! I look forward to having them, sometimes it's a little more hectic than i would want ,but...it's really not about me...it's about the boys and the memories we create together,that matter.

Like your style Zig.
Gonna post a few pics. I still havn't bin able to figure out how to take nice pics.,with the lites on. Anyhow here's a few ...

Updates_012.jpg
Updates_011.jpg
Updates_010.jpg
Updates_009.jpg
Updates_008.jpg
Updates_0071.jpg
Updates_0061.jpg
Updates_0051.jpg
Updates_0041.jpg
Updates_003.jpg
Updates_0021.jpg
Updates_0011.jpg

Duggan!! Terrific! Youre using that strain for medibles?

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahha...

Dont forget to write... :rofl:

Zig, you crack me up dude....what's goin on bro? Ya, eh ...medibles. I know...I know ....i promise to write K.....what a hoot!
Gotta go get some zz's. Later.

Back
Top Bottom