Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Duggan, great job and have a great weekend with your boys! :)
Zig,sending some good vibes your way dude.Little guy's right behind me ,you enjoy your weekend too brother! Havin a Stella, gotta get up and take little one to skating lessons then take older one to meet up with girls....he's only 13, go figure....size 12 shoe! He can almost take me ,in an arm wrestle. Yikes! Cheers Zig.:high-five:

Got a chance to get in w/ the girls tonight....had to give them a spray w/ brix, and spin them 180 degrees (every day)I have to say again,just how much i love these plant trollies i'm using. For anyone with back issues, or just doesn't like lifting and wrestling with big heavy pots anymore ,get one or two ,and try them out.

Well ,Monday night they get first Cat Drench. First ,i'l slowly poor one gal. of distilled in each pot....wait a few minutes,then give them the C.D. They each get another gal. of this at 15mls/2 gal's. This is the amount i have been using,but wonder if these big plants could take it a little stronger....not sure! I use one of those little medicine bottle top cups 15mls,full. Three days later they get the same again.
I could also see an improvement in just the one Epsom dose.They only just got that last night,so i'm real happy about seeing some results with only one treatment.All else is looking great so far and these main colas on these two are lookin special! It's only 3 weeks in yesterday!

Good night all....:420:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians out there, tonight!
Well. that C.D. i was planing for tomorrow....no chance .Went in finally about an hour ago, and getting dry...droopy....not good. Gave them the C.D. with tea and epsoms (1 teaspn./2 gal's.)They were starting to get a strange tired droopy look.I was hoping they would go a full 3 days,but no way. They are drinking just less than a gal/day,each.
I believe i forgot to mention (go figure) this is 2nd run soil with these two. Anyhow ,i'l put a few more pics up soon. Cheers, all.:allgood:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians out there, tonight!
Well. that C.D. i was planing for tomorrow....no chance .Went in finally about an hour ago, and getting dry...droopy....not good. Gave them the C.D. with tea and epsoms (1 teaspn./2 gal's.)They were starting to get a strange tired droopy look.I was hoping they would go a full 3 days,but no way. They are drinking just less than a gal/day,each.
I believe i forgot to mention (go figure) this is 2nd run soil with these two. Anyhow ,i'l put a few more pics up soon. Cheers, all.:allgood:

Hello Brotha,
Do you have concerns with the health of your plants ?
Or is this a normal thing ?
They B good right ?
Anyway, i hope there was sum Turkeeee left
Good 1
BD

Hey Bones...it's pretty boring around here...my fault. Other than a slight Mg. issue, all is going great!
They got a second Cat. Drench tonight w/1 teaspn epsoms. They are exploding and are looking nice. I'm gonna take some more pics soon. Growing with Doc's gear makes it all so much easier. Cheers.

Good day ,anyone listening. Took some pics today to show how the two sisters are coming along. They've both had their two Cat. Drenches and will get just water w/ a little epsoms for two drinks....then back to Growth Energy and bits of Transplant for the duration.
According to the calender, they won't be done till the second week of Dec.,so still have a ways to go. I won't start the Mazar for another couple weeks or so,cuz they'le get too big waiting on these MK Ultra's.

I really like this strain and will grow it again for sure.Still have a few beans of it so depending on how the Mazar does i might get right back at this strain....dunno yet.It's just a real good performer in this soil and i like the buzz and flavour it has. This is the third time now for it (3 the first time ,then two and two).

A few upper leaves are getting crispy around the outer edges but it's only at the very top ,so i'm not too worried yet. All the rest of them look very healthy so far. The big old fans around the bottoms are still nice and green and shiney,so i'm liking that. Resin production has gone way up as expected after two C.D.'s. Have a great weekend everyone....no boys this weekend ,so it's some R & R for me .

Got some good news today ....my MB2 is on it's way...yee haw! Later "Gang":circle-of-love:
photo_update_MK_Ultra_012.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_011.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_010.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_009.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_008.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_0071.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_007.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_006.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_005.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_002.jpg
photo_update_MK_Ultra_003.jpg

Looking nice.. On your top colas is the leaves white or just super resin build up? If so that is light bleaching because the LED is so strong and means the LED was too close to the cola.. Had that happen to me before with my super LED.. bleached the shit outta my top colas overnight when they grew too close to it... Looked cool as shit but you would not want to smoke the bleached areas..

Looking nice.. On your top colas is the leaves white or just super resin build up? If so that is light bleaching because the LED is so strong and means the LED was too close to the cola.. Had that happen to me before with my super LED.. bleached the shit outta my top colas overnight when they grew too close to it... Looked cool as shit but you would not want to smoke the bleached areas..
Hey Bones...top of the day to ya. No, it's the person behind the camera. The lighting is all out of wack there.Other than some crispyness on the bigger colas...all the other leaves are good. I've bin keeping a close eye on that though Bones. Thanks for the warning .The pistils are just flying out of them right now.Love this time in the cycle.:yummy:

Hey Bones...top of the day to ya. No, it's the person behind the camera. The lighting is all out of wack there.Other than some crispyness on the bigger colas...all the other leaves are good. I've bin keeping a close eye on that though Bones. Thanks for the warning .The pistils are just flying out of them right now.Love this time in the cycle.:yummy:

Sweet glad to hear it was just the lighting.. O yes I cant wait for mine to start exploding

Mornin all......Last night Curso,Doc and I came to the conclusion my lights were too close,causing some edge burn and toastyness on some upper leaves. I have raised all the lights ,as to not have any more issues with this. Thanks again Curso (the chef) and Doc for taking the time to listen and offer help and expertise.
All else is looking really good and they got a drink last night with some Transplant,Tea and a little epsoms. It's getting very tricky now to move them around for watering ,etc. Just hope they're legs will hold out longer this round without needing too much extra support but I know that won't happen with OG in the mix. MK Ultra is part La's OG Kush x G13.

It will soon be time to germinate the next two seeds, Mazar from D.P.Can't wait to see how they perform in Doc's gear.Should be awesome ,given the Mazar is mostly landrace Afghani crossed with Skunk#1.
Have a great day all, and oh,BTW my MB2 should be here today or tomorrow!!!

:yahoo:

Hey Zig....the muffin recipe calls for 1/3 cup of butter and it will make 9 medium sized muffins.So if i substitute 1 cup for 1/3 of a cup of butter,you say it might not turn out? I was wondering cuz of all the extra butter. How will they turn out then? Sorry bro...i'm no baker and prolly seems like a bunch of lame questions,i know. The recipe is for plain muffins.I'm just gonna add the choc chips and pecans to the mix.Thoughts Zig?:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom