Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Duggan, have you foliared with the Mg? I believe you can.
I read somewhere, where this grower wanted the branches to bend, as long as they dont break(my HB grown branches are like fiberglass rods!), so the buds, as in nature, get more sun hitting them because they bent. Sounded reasonable at the time. :)

Journal_pics_getting_there_018.jpg
Journal_pics_getting_there_014.jpg
Journal_pics_getting_there_013.jpg
Journal_pics_getting_there_010.jpg
Journal_pics_getting_there_004.jpg
Journal_pics_023.jpg
Journal_pics_022.jpg

Duggan, have you foliared with the Mg? I believe you can.
I read somewhere, where this grower wanted the branches to bend, as long as they dont break(my HB grown branches are like fiberglass rods!), so the buds, as in nature, get more sun hitting them because they bent. Sounded reasonable at the time. :)

Hi Zig. Ya , i could spray with Mg. Iv'e done it in the past....and it does work good. If i can't get a handle on it within the next week or so....i'l spray. The epsoms are hard to get totally dissolved ,so what i do is heat up a glass of my distilled so they dissolve better, like doing it that way...then i'm sure it's all good,ya know. Then i just pour that into the feed water.
The branches do take alot of weight ,and i've never let one get so droopy that it breaks or hits the floor. It's just that they (the buds) start falling all over themselves and cause me all kids of grief. Remember to eh Zig...this MK Ultra is what Doc. calls a "frankenstrain",so it's not exactly like it would be in nature....MAN messed things up! Cheers bro!

I'm back....time for an update......with pics.Still trying different things with this little camera,so....Anyhow i'was suspecting a minor Mag. issue and today i'm sure. Have been giving epsoms ,but only a pinch ,and only every 3 drinks or so. I'l have to up that to, one teaspoon /2 gal's. Two of those in a row, will,i hope do the trick. Very slight "edge curl up" but only up top for now. Have to address this pronto cuz they"re only commin up on week 3 this Sat.
Early next week for first Cat. Drench, followed by another a few days later. Everything is coming along nicely....so i'm feelin it! It's getting harder to move them around...still turning them every day though! Buds are developing nice all over ,so that's a good thing ,and means the lights are doin there thang!
The time is commin for extra support for some branches....i dread doing that.It's the friggen OG in this hybrid.Buds get so heavy , and using Doc's gear just amplifies it. Weak legs on OG. The G13 in the mix ,prolly helps a bit,i figure.It's only for the last 3 weeks or so that things get difficult. I think i'l enter one of em next month,we'le see.
Hope ya all enjoy the pics...cheers!:yummy:

Yep. Those damn salt lovers.....It's not ready yet, but I'm working on a drench specifically for the OG/Chemdawg family of plants, which are the salt-lovers worth keeping, IMO.

Until then, the epsom should do the trick! They don't look bad...you caught it at a great time. Remember, you always want to flirt with a Mg "deficiency" because that's how the calcium, phosphorus and sugars get revved up. Flirt, but don't make out.....

Hi Zig. Ya , i could spray with Mg. Iv'e done it in the past....and it does work good. If i can't get a handle on it within the next week or so....i'l spray. The epsoms are hard to get totally dissolved ,so what i do is heat up a glass of my distilled so they dissolve better, like doing it that way...then i'm sure it's all good,ya know. Then i just pour that into the feed water.
The branches do take alot of weight ,and i've never let one get so droopy that it breaks or hits the floor. It's just that they (the buds) start falling all over themselves and cause me all kids of grief. Remember to eh Zig...this MK Ultra is what Doc. calls a "frankenstrain",so it's not exactly like it would be in nature....MAN messed things up! Cheers bro!

Please don't foliar the epsoms......it's like a laxative and will lower brix and cause all kinds of trouble. I only recommend it if you have a bad case of the the claw from overfeeding nitrogen. The epsoms deal with that pretty well, if foliar fed.

Just water them in.....don't spray them. You'll be fine.

looking great and moving along real nice...these MK ultras that I keep seeing grown seem to be some badass genetics!! your look to[p notch.

Great job Duggan looking forward to seeing them get fat!!!!:high-five:

looking great and moving along real nice...these MK ultras that I keep seeing grown seem to be some badass genetics!! your look to[p notch.

Great job Duggan looking forward to seeing them get fat!!!!:high-five:

Thanks a bunch SGA...Ya ...I really like this strain...got a handle on it,sort of. I still have a lot to learn regarding H.B. soil and Doc's "kit" but it's coming along.Next up is D.P.'s. Mazar, i'm getting excited to get it under way! I have to wait till the MK's. only have a month left,and that's not for another 4 weeks or so. Have a great day SGA....and btw,your garden is looking very healthy! Later.

Can't wait for you to start the mazar! I'll be starting in docs kit soon as well. Will be my first time with the kit, so I'll be looking your way to compare and contrast. Keep up the great work!

Can't wait for you to start the mazar! I'll be starting in docs kit soon as well. Will be my first time with the kit, so I'll be looking your way to compare and contrast. Keep up the great work!

Hey 360 ...you gonna do Mazar too? It should rock even more than this MK Ultra in Doc's gear! YEE Haw!

Mazar...NICE...Have you started vegging?? or are you waiting to pop till the MK are done totally?

Mazar...NICE...Have you started vegging?? or are you waiting to pop till the MK are done totally?

I wait till i'm about a month from chop....then I start the next seeds. That gives me enough time to get three harvests in a yr. It takes about 5 months to finish them when I grow them big like this. 3 x 5 = 15 months -3 for overlap =12 months. 3 crops a yr.Cheers eh!

Ya, got some mazar clones popping roots right now! I'm super stoked.

Well ,your gonna be ahead of me by about 6 weeks or so with the Mazar.I'l be watching yours bro! Have a great weekend gang, I've got the boys this weekend ,so journal time is here and there if ya know what I mean.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom