Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Mornin everyone! Just havin a brew, checkin things out. Laying in bed last night....was thinking lots about life and stuff...oh no!
When it's all said and done and we are all thinking of our time here...i know i will think of the people.good times,the laughs and the memories i've help to build....not the lights, sponsors,soil.or the weed, all that stuff is just along for the ride, it really doesn't mean a fuckin thing!!Have a great day H.B. Gang.:love:

damn straight duggan, won't be taking any lights to the other side unless we decide to eat a few diodes on the way out.

damn straight duggan, won't be taking any lights to the other side unless we decide to eat a few diodes on the way out.

Mornin Budnoob, you can call me Duggs...it's a little easier ....what about you bro? how can we shorten you a little? Maybe BN2, any others bro? LOL.
Can't wait to get that MB2 machine so i can be drinking BPC ! Yee Haw!

I'm relatively close to Curso and Bento works :)

Excellent...i think Curs(the chef) is in mi. not sure though. That's cool, i'm not far over the border in Southern Ontario,about an hour or so west of TO. Just wondering where all the "gang" is from and if there was any way ,in the future of getting a bunch of us together for an overnight stay somewhere relatively close .Would be cool to actually say that you guys are my friends ,for real and not just a "social media thing" eh! Pretty early for a Stella....oh well! Cheers:allgood:

Excellent...i think Curs(the chef) is in mi. not sure though. That's cool, i'm not far over the border in Southern Ontario,about an hour or so west of TO. Just wondering where all the "gang" is from and if there was any way ,in the future of getting a bunch of us together for an overnight stay somewhere relatively close .Would be cool to actually say that you guys are my friends ,for real and not just a "social media thing" eh! Pretty early for a Stella....oh well! Cheers:allgood:

Hallo Brothas
Just think of the people that pay for some, like many of us used to .......
makes me laugh, like always having beer in the icebox !
Aahhhhhhh

Wave & Smile,
Have a good 1
Bulldog

Hallo Brothas
Just think of the people that pay for some, like many of us used to .......
makes me laugh, like always having beer in the icebox !
Aahhhhhhh

Wave & Smile,
Have a good 1
Bulldog

Ya eh BD....couldn't smoke someone else's shit now, anyhow, tried...not good bro....nothin like H.B. produce in the freezer! Well...time for a little puff,puff! Gotta go real easy with this MK Ultra so early in the day....it can be trouble,if ya know what i mean!!:high-five:

Ya eh BD....couldn't smoke someone else's shit now, anyhow, tried...not good bro....nothin like H.B. produce in the freezer! Well...time for a little puff,puff! Gotta go real easy with this MK Ultra so early in the day....it can be trouble,if ya know what i mean!!:high-five:

Yea Brotha, was at a get together at the Brothas a month ago, kept my smoke in pockets, Buddy says here I have some Awesome Jamaician herb will put you in the chair, well he fire some, me be Not rude thinkin it B crap and no say so, but half hour later lay out 6 of my organic ....... Well now I got the Brothas sitting on the deck, lawn going what you mix that with ? I say no mix , it be organic done the right way, and No I dont sell.

Ahhhhh , just smile & Wave

Good 1, Bulldog

Duggan, I made it! :)

Hey Zig...good day! Busy one? Just chillin this weekend...took my little one skating today...got groceries,that's all.GF commin over tonight...still got no good edibles for her. Waiting on the MB2...i guess they were on bo for a couple months.

Just checked on the girls...wow that GE really kicks in after about 24hrs. Leaves look nice and "athletic" as Doc says.:passitleft:

Hey Zig...good day! Busy one? Just chillin this weekend...took my little one skating today...got groceries,that's all.GF commin over tonight...still got no good edibles for her. Waiting on the MB2...i guess they were on bo for a couple months.

Just checked on the girls...wow that GE really kicks in after about 24hrs. Leaves look nice and "athletic" as Doc says.:passitleft:

Im chillin with all the gang here... Ur going to love the MB2 ... Get some glycerine, my favorite tincture...goes a long way., the butter is my fav product made with MB2. When i purchased it, it was on back order..now, I have a selection of medibles in freezer now, :)

Your girls look awesome!

Hey Zig...ya i'm lookin forward to getting the MB2.I'l prolly just spread some butter on some toast LOL. or make some bpc.
my girl says she'l try some muffins or cookies if i make them. She doesn't ,and has never puffed or experienced MJ. Should be fun to see....i hope! She won't be goin anywhere ...that's for sure!

Thanks for that about the girls bro! Today they got some brix and rotated again 180.My G.F. seen them last on wed. night and said there was a big difference in just a few days....i see it...they're starting to go now!:passitleft:

Time for some zzz's.

Good morning "gang"! All is well. The girls will get some water (1-1.5gal's. each) ,1/4 transplant and 2 mls. of tea tonight . It's not a drench ...just a good drink. Like to give two or three drinks in between drenches.The next drench will be with Cat. Drench....prolly early next week or so. The buds have reached a good size and are really moving along now so....almost time for C.D.I'l wait till next week for another photo update....unless when I get home tonight they look like they want one LOL! Later everyone,and have a great day!:cheer:

mine just had a good drink yesterday with 1/4 transplant - they'll get tea with next drench.

looking great in here Duggan!

those are 2 big beautiful ladies!!!:cheer::high-five:

Great work here bro!

looking great in here Duggan!

those are 2 big beautiful ladies!!!:cheer::high-five:

Great work here bro!

Hey there SGA ...glad your back! Thanks bro! they are moving right along ...but I let these two get too big....now it's a pain to work on them. Cheers eh!

I'm back....time for an update......with pics.Still trying different things with this little camera,so....Anyhow i'was suspecting a minor Mag. issue and today i'm sure. Have been giving epsoms ,but only a pinch ,and only every 3 drinks or so. I'l have to up that to, one teaspoon /2 gal's. Two of those in a row, will,i hope do the trick. Very slight "edge curl up" but only up top for now. Have to address this pronto cuz they"re only commin up on week 3 this Sat.
Early next week for first Cat. Drench, followed by another a few days later. Everything is coming along nicely....so i'm feelin it! It's getting harder to move them around...still turning them every day though! Buds are developing nice all over ,so that's a good thing ,and means the lights are doin there thang!
The time is commin for extra support for some branches....i dread doing that.It's the friggen OG in this hybrid.Buds get so heavy , and using Doc's gear just amplifies it. Weak legs on OG. The G13 in the mix ,prolly helps a bit,i figure.It's only for the last 3 weeks or so that things get difficult. I think i'l enter one of em next month,we'le see.
Hope ya all enjoy the pics...cheers!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom