Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Hey Zig....the muffin recipe calls for 1/3 cup of butter and it will make 9 medium sized muffins.So if i substitute 1 cup for 1/3 of a cup of butter,you say it might not turn out? I was wondering cuz of all the extra butter. How will they turn out then? Sorry bro...i'm no baker and prolly seems like a bunch of lame questions,i know. The recipe is for plain muffins.I'm just gonna add the choc chips and pecans to the mix.Thoughts Zig?:blunt:

You can get away with double, in this case 2/3 ..an 1/3? IDK..ive baked with lots extra oil, fat and the baked goods oozed oil. The 'crumb' wont be there. It may be an oily porridge like consistancy.

If it were me, id add 2/3, or even 3/4 cup..your herb is incredibly potent, no?

You can get away with double, in this case 2/3 ..an 1/3? IDK..ive baked with lots extra oil, fat and the baked goods oozed oil. The 'crumb' wont be there. It may be an oily porridge like consistancy.

If it were me, id add 2/3, or even 3/4 cup..your herb is incredibly potent, no?

Hey bro....ya it's very potent.When i smoke ,which is every day after work and in the evening i only need 1/2 a joint to get me happy,happy.Any friends that get into it with me usually bow out after just a few tokes! If i tried it with ,like, 3/4 cup like you say, will they turn out or get all oozy and greasy?I'm so lost here with this shit bro....i've never even tried edibles before,but i want them (the muffins) to kick my ass!

Oh, duggan, if its a recipe add a little more flour 1/4 cup or 1/3 cup and a 1/4tsp more of baking powder or soda. It will be fine. I thought you were boxing it. :)
Adding nuts, coconut, chocchips, ..its all great

Ya....ok then.This is what's goin in Zig.The recipe is out of "Muffin Mania"
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter :love:
1 egg
It goes on telling how to mix it up and so on....bake 375--15 or 20 min.
yields 8 medium muffins.
Zig....i'de like to forget the salt and all the sugar ,or some of it,anyhow.How does this sound w/ the added butter ,of course?:thanks:

Sounds great, duggan! Add a little vanilla, 1/2Tsp too!
If you want to try, add the amount of butter you are looking to do, and if a little too greasey looking, you can add your 1/4 cup of extra flour
and the extra baking powder(which if you dont know, is different than baking soda).

The amt of salt is nominal, imo. Sugar you can replace with maple syrup, honey, stevia, applesauce etc. If you do substitute, you will need to adjust the other ingredients, i.e. milk, etc, depends on which you replace.

Duggan, cooking 1 1/4 oz of strong herb in 8 muffins is something to be respected! :)
Thats just about the effects of 4.5 gms in each muffin!

Sounds great, duggan! Add a little vanilla, 1/2Tsp too!
If you want to try, add the amount of butter you are looking to do, and if a little too greasey looking, you can add your 1/4 cup of extra flour
and the extra baking powder(which if you dont know, is different than baking soda).

The amt of salt is nominal, imo. Sugar you can replace with maple syrup, honey, stevia, applesauce etc. If you do substitute, you will need to adjust the other ingredients, i.e. milk, etc, depends on which you replace.

Duggan, cooking 1 1/4 oz of strong herb in 8 muffins is something to be respected! :)
Thats just about the effects of 4.5 gms in each muffin!

Zig....hold on bro!!! Whooooo baby....No, not the whole batch of butter at once! I'de be taking my GF to the fu...ing hospital LOL.
I was planning on using about 1/2 of the batch...that's about 3 sticks,or 3/4 lb. At least that's 1/2 of the butter goin into the actual butter making. They would be potent but more manageble(spelling?) if ya know what i mean. This is gonna be a hoot...i can't wait. My GF and i will make the muffins together with the magic butter i'l have already made a few days before.She told me today she doesn't want to try it on a week night. LMFAO. Dude, Zig....i'm cryin dude! She's bin watching me smoke for alot of yrs. so i'm a little stoked at the thought of her trying it.
Thanks for hangin with me Zig... Cheers bro...gonna have a stella and watch some hockey.

Zig....hold on bro!!! Whooooo baby....No, not the whole batch of butter at once! I'de be taking my GF to the fu...ing hospital LOL.
I was planning on using about 1/2 of the batch...that's about 3 sticks,or 3/4 lb. At least that's 1/2 of the butter goin into the actual butter making. They would be potent but more manageble(spelling?) if ya know what i mean. This is gonna be a hoot...i can't wait. My GF and i will make the muffins together with the magic butter i'l have already made a few days before.She told me today she doesn't want to try it on a week night. LMFAO. Dude, Zig....i'm cryin dude! She's bin watching me smoke for alot of yrs. so i'm a little stoked at the thought of her trying it.
Thanks for hangin with me Zig... Cheers bro...gonna have a stella and watch some hockey.

Hopefully, Duggan your GF has also indulged along with you. :) enjoy your hockey.

Lol.. Ok.. If you use half the butter of 5 sticks( 1 1/4 lbs), you'll have 2+ gms of yummy stuff per muffin. You can always eat part of a muffin or make smaller muffins..

Hey, Duggan..

Do you know, the Muffin Man? :)

Oh ya...the muffin man...what a hoot zig. Ya eh...the muffin man!LOL
Whenever this MB2 gets here...i'l share my time with the muffin man LMFAO.
:high-five:

Duggan..is it Butter yet? :)

Top of the day to ya Zig! No....it hasn't arrived yet.It's coming via UPS as well ,so getting my hands on it (MB2) will be tricky ,as there is no one home to receive the pkg. I have to rush all the way over to other side of my city to get it from the UPS Depot,which really bites!According to the tracking info...it's still at the border waiting for clearance.Prolly not till next week now,i suspect.

Thanks for checkin though Zig....have a great day bro!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom