Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

Thanks you guys...it's coming along nicely,but still have over 5 weeks or so left. Doesn't look like it,at this stage but never does.They are still getting fat and resin is starting to pack on now....excellent....doesn't matter how big they are if there is no resin!Cheers eh!

wow truly looking bountiful bro

dude think about figuring out the white balance action

Hey VonD....the white balance? I saw something in the camera manual about it but didn't know what it was all about.Prolly should check it out. Got any input to do with that Von? Any help would be great!

The girls got a big drink this aft.....1-1/2 gal's. each of water,trans,and tea. that will do them till tues. Unfortunately i'm a little afraid to spray anything on them now cuz of what that did when i spray at the start of the lite cycle....wonder if i could maybe just spray the undersides of the leaves instead of top and under? Dunno if that would help guard against that magnifying effect going on w/the lights turning the leaf edges all crispy, like.
The plant at the back of the room has been needing extra support as well. That one will be my big challenge going down the stretch.
Anyhow thanks for the nice words B.D. Hope your MK's are movin along nicely in your 6/5/3 mix.
Cheers all!:blunt:

The girls got a big drink this aft.....1-1/2 gal's. each of water,trans,and tea. that will do them till tues. Unfortunately i'm a little afraid to spray anything on them now cuz of what that did when i spray at the start of the lite cycle....wonder if i could maybe just spray the undersides of the leaves instead of top and under? Dunno if that would help guard against that magnifying effect going on w/the lights turning the leaf edges all crispy, like.
The plant at the back of the room has been needing extra support as well. That one will be my big challenge going down the stretch.
Anyhow thanks for the nice words B.D. Hope your MK's are movin along nicely in your 6/5/3 mix.
Cheers all!:blunt:

I only spray the underside of the leaves. Spray a light mist about 10 minutes before the lights come on.

DeStress first, then Brix a few days later.

I see we have the same signs of deficiency on the leafs from the magnesium, im just gonna add Epsom salt at the start of flower next time I fun this strain myself to try and head it off.

great update the plants look great.:goodjob:

I see we have the same signs of deficiency on the leafs from the magnesium, im just gonna add Epsom salt at the start of flower next time I fun this strain myself to try and head it off.

Hey SGA....Ya ,i was giving them a pinch of epsoms w/each water/feed starting about two weeks before flower but it wasn't enough.I started to increase it to 1 tspn/2 gal's. water for three....then three without and that did it but most of what you see w/the plants is leaf burn from spraying too much at the start of the lights.It fried alot of the edges on the top leaves.I'm glad to say they are both OK now and set for the duration.

On another note!!!!! I'm making butter as i type this w/ my new MB2.I put in 6 sticks or 1-1/2 lb. organic butter,two tablespoons lecithin,and of course,32grms. of my MK Ultra! Hope to try a little tonight.....maybe make a BPC., unless someone has a better way i can try it quickly when it's done at about 7:20 or so!Pretty cool machine . Hope it works .....that's 32g's. of my personel stash in there,so......!

Evening Zig! Here goes bro!:cheer:

regarding the "Mag issue," There shouldn't be much trouble with subsequent runs of recycled soil with the new Roots! product.

I recommend dealing with this issue 3 ways:

1. stop growing "salt lovers" and find strains that LOVE high brix. The quality is worth it.
2. wait till the new drench is ready, which will hopefully solve this problem once and for all.
3. continue to use Epsom salts as needed until 1 or 2 happens.

It's very frustrating to have a strain that never misses a beat and never shows a mag issue, next to a strain that can drink 2000PPM feed water and must be nearly poisoned with salts to grow "properly."

Damn the OG/Chemdawg line! Why can't it be crap like so many of the salty strains? Why does it have to be so damn good?

Hey SGA....Ya ,i was giving them a pinch of epsoms w/each water/feed starting about two weeks before flower but it wasn't enough.I started to increase it to 1 tspn/2 gal's. water for three....then three without and that did it but most of what you see w/the plants is leaf burn from spraying too much at the start of the lights.It fried alot of the edges on the top leaves.I'm glad to say they are both OK now and set for the duration.

On another note!!!!! I'm making butter as i type this w/ my new MB2.I put in 6 sticks or 1-1/2 lb. organic butter,two tablespoons lecithin,and of course,32grms. of my MK Ultra! Hope to try a little tonight.....maybe make a BPC., unless someone has a better way i can try it quickly when it's done at about 7:20 or so!Pretty cool machine . Hope it works .....that's 32g's. of my personel stash in there,so......!

So What are Typical signs of Mag deficiences ?
Have a good 1, Bulldog

Magnesium (Mg) deficiency:
Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green.

:peace:

regarding the "Mag issue," There shouldn't be much trouble with subsequent runs of recycled soil with the new Roots! product.

I recommend dealing with this issue 3 ways:

1. stop growing "salt lovers" and find strains that LOVE high brix. The quality is worth it.
2. wait till the new drench is ready, which will hopefully solve this problem once and for all.
3. continue to use Epsom salts as needed until 1 or 2 happens.

It's very frustrating to have a strain that never misses a beat and never shows a mag issue, next to a strain that can drink 2000PPM feed water and must be nearly poisoned with salts to grow "properly."

Damn the OG/Chemdawg line! Why can't it be crap like so many of the salty strains? Why does it have to be so damn good?

LOL yes agreed why do they have to be SO GOOD :)

well for me im def doing all 3, slowly working on #1...but still greatly look forward to #2 :cheesygrinsmiley:

None the less, even if the new drench never happened id still grow salt lovers and just keep throwing salt at them :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: hard plants to replace

LOL yes agreed why do they have to be SO GOOD :)

well for me im def doing all 3, slowly working on #1...but still greatly look forward to #2 :cheesygrinsmiley:

None the less, even if the new drench never happened id still grow salt lovers and just keep throwing salt at them :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: hard plants to replace

I know.....which is why I'm making new drench. The salt lovers are going to get better!

Good day all! ........What a day....got up this morning to a notice from the by law officer stating that i have to remove all the dead or dying branches off my maple tree out back.....they only gave me 1 day....ya that's right,1 day ,with no previous notices...oh well had to take the day off work and hire an arborist to come and do the work.$$$$$ not good! It's done now but i'm so stressed and broke ,and really pissed at my next door neighbor for putting me thru this.
On another note....Ziggy....ya the butter dude! It's done but havn't tried it yet,was too bagged last night. I thought i screwed it up cuz it came out of the MB2 almost black....it was so dark....looked gross actually.I strained it ....put it in a TW container and in the fridge it went. Checked it this morning and just like magic,it looked like real butter again but with a slight tint of green! It worked....i think...it's prolly very potent i'm thinkin. Def. gonna try it today some time....prolly just put some in a cup of java ,and try it that way for now.

The girls will get a good drink as soon as the sun comes up in the GR. Doc....too bad i won't get to try the new drench any time soon....the MK's. are almost done(4 or 5 weeks) and then it's the Mazar which shouldn't need any extra salts cuz of the genetics.
Oh ya ,and about the butter Doc......only one way to test it!!! No way dude...i'm not gonna eat it straight, gross!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom