Dusty's Winter Grow

update; still no organic nutrients but will pick somthing up soon.
Jock has been choped and come off the rack moments ago right at 37 grams not bad for jock in only 2 liter dwc.
2014-11-17_08_27_26.jpg
2014-11-17_07_19_15.jpg
2014-11-17_16_27_11.jpg

Next to come down my dwc bubblelicious.
2014-11-17_16_23_55.jpg

The chrystals 17 days from planting. Already doing work on one of them.
2014-11-17_08_22_45.jpg
2014-11-17_08_26_19.jpg

Bubbleicious under lush
2014-11-17_08_28_31.jpg
2014-11-17_08_28_31.jpg

And the topled room.
2014-11-17_06_31_17.jpg

Looks like a nice little harvest and the little plants look nice and healthy too. Congrats.

I need to treat myself to a nice bubbler when I can afford it, coz you just can't beat the hit :roorrip:

Skunny... I was thinking the same thing... smokin' from that pipe is just killin' me man! I saw plans... either here or from here on youtube.. how to make a water pipe from a mason jar! :) I think I'm gonna try that. Also been hearing a lot of good stuff about the vaporizers but I'm not sure? Seems like a lot of those are strictly for oils and such.... not dried herb? The prices on some that I have looked at are WAY more than I'm gonna be able to afford. I hate going cheap all the damn time! :peace:

Skunny... I was thinking the same thing... smokin' from that pipe is just killin' me man! I saw plans... either here or from here on youtube.. how to make a water pipe from a mason jar! :) I think I'm gonna try that. Also been hearing a lot of good stuff about the vaporizers but I'm not sure? Seems like a lot of those are strictly for oils and such.... not dried herb? The prices on some that I have looked at are WAY more than I'm gonna be able to afford. I hate going cheap all the damn time! :peace:

Get the Arizer Extreme Q. Its a digital vaporizer that blows bags similar to the Storz & Bickell Volcano vaporizer, but for 1/3 the price.

I paid $200 delivered to my door, but i know for a fact you can find it cheaper than on the sponsors webpage. like $150 on fleebay

Get the Arizer Extreme Q. Its a digital vaporizer that blows bags similar to the Storz & Bickell Volcano vaporizer, but for 1/3 the price.

I paid $200 delivered to my door, but i know for a fact you can find it cheaper than on the sponsors webpage. like $150 on fleebay

:thanks: Greenthumb! I will definitely look into that one!
Dusty...:sorry: for kinda crashin' your thread bro!! :peace:

Dusty should get one too!! The wifey would love it!

Plus it comes with a lovely potpourri dish that you can put scented flowers and such and give your house a lovely fragrance. It also works for scented oils as well as cannabis concentrates, like RSO and BHO Just take a cotton ball and add your favourite scented oil or favourite cannabis concentrate and turn the fan on and enjoy. It even works for kief!

Beato, you can pick up a cheap glass bong that does the business but if you're thinking of a vape, I got the Arizer solo portable & it's awesome, I'd recommend it to anyone :)

a buddy of mine that lives in my apartment building has the Solo, and he says the Extreme Q is way better, but of course its a little more pricey. But IMHO, worth every penny!

been busy harvesting man, I'm going to do an update later today.. Doing some renovations in the veg tent and putting a couple plants into flower tonight. I'll have some total dry weights as well.. i probably have well over 1.5lbs dried of Widow and probably another 8 zips of White Rhino (which will become dry ice kief) My DWC Widow doesn't look nearly as good as the clones from that plant that i grew Capn-style.

come check out my journal later this evening, i'll have that update for ya!

Back
Top Bottom