Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

That's some gold medal buds for your category Feral.. That gives us 4 and puts us back on top :rofl: reps mate..

awesome harvest

Thanks db mate :) good to see you, hows everything going? will have to stop by when i get a chance ;)

You can really see how chunky she is after taking the fans,looks stunning mate:thumb:

Thanks Bro :), i found it hard getting good pics throughout flower because of the fans blocking, she even surprised me when i plucked them off hehe

nice work feral,

congrats and happy harvest to ya :thumb:

enjoy the scissor hash and the fruits to come, hopefully helps ease the aching back.

Thanks Dude :thumb: Scissor Hash was thick and plentiful this time around, got a few resin balls sitting here to smoke :)

That's some gold medal buds for your category Feral.. That gives us 4 and puts us back on top :rofl: reps mate..

:rofl: thanks Grizz, time for some synchronized toking :rofl: seen much of the olympics? only really watched the womens rugby so far but damn the aussie team is kicking ass :)

Saw that dude win gold in swimming.. It was brilliant, I was up yelling at the telly, lol... Synchronised toking :rofl:I'd rather watch synchronised toking than swimming, lol. and it's hard to look hot with a peg on your nose :rofl:

So last night i ended up pulling another big night, finished off all harvesting, cleaned up the flower tent, changed the bulb out, res change-outs and moved Viper Cookies in to start her flower cycle :) Ice bomb will be joining them in a couple of weeks, i need to grow bigger plants so more veg is req ;) Completely forgot about these pics till just now lol.

Screenshot_1352.png

Screenshot_1351.png

Screenshot_1350.png

Now the harvested buds, my guesstimate is around 8oz+ (im always way off :rofl:), took a lot more to squeeze everything in the cupboard this time around, branches felt a lot heavier too :) could be less, i guess i wont find out till she is done :rofl:

Screenshot_1349.png

Screenshot_1348.png

Here are the girls in the pollen tent, WFK in first 2 pics, very sativa based. LCOG is pretty much done, will wait till the cupboard is free and hopefully find some fem seeds ;)

Screenshot_1345.png

Screenshot_1344.png

Screenshot_1347.png

Screenshot_1346.png

:passitleft:

I wouldnt even know how many medals we have lol, turned it off last night because the aussie basketball chicks were getting their asses handed to them then heard today on the radio they are undefeated :rofl:
Has been hard to pay attention to it though the past couple of days with harvesting, that and being too stoned and forgetting about it lol

:rofl:

I agree, absolutely nailed the Landing on that grow! Feral receives a perfect 10 from the American judge. This Aussi has really got perfect technique lol!

I put in 6 hours last night chopping and damn, my back is killing me. I'm afraid I'm out of medal contention. It's hard to compete in the bud Olympics when you're old lol. Great job brother!

Big frosty harvest. I hate seeing my friends bring new strains to market. I'm still trying to grow other strains. Never enough time or space to keep me happy. Great job on pull, some of the best flowers I've seen in a while.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Bro :thumb: I know exactly what you mean hehe, i have so many going i want to see in flower yet only limited space on what i can grow :rofl: then i see everyone growing completely diff strains and i want in on them too lol. The way im going i will need a warehouse to grow what i want to :rofl:

We need to get that flower comp started.. Man I keep looking back at them.. Beautiful mate...

Back
Top Bottom