Graytail Goes LED - 810W Intelligent-Gro II w/ High Brix

And do we straighten up their bathroom counters for them? Do we find a safe place to put their purse? No, I don't believe we do. What's up with that? Mine is old and she still does it to my stuff.

:high-five:

And do we straighten up their bathroom counters for them? Do we find a safe place to put their purse? No, I don't believe we do. What's up with that? Mine is old and she still does it to my stuff.

Mine too, constantly. It's quite annoying.

Have you tried cloning right into HB soil GT? I had really good success with it and no worries with hurting the roots when you take them out of the water. I love how easy it is to clone now that the plants are so healthy it doesn't really matter what you put them in it seems as long as you don't let them dry out your good2go.

Your plants are looking great as always. I am going to try a sativa dom plant on my next grow if shes ready in time. I hope I can keep her strapped down as well as you have your ladies, its like fifty shades of graytail up in here :thumb:

HOLY UTOPIA!!

The first one is an unruly incredible BUD MONSTER:morenutes::morenutes::) AWESOME!!

great update and great work with the garden...you are always busy im sure:)

also that destroyer looks to be well on its way to being a nice full bush..nice job with the topping A+

Mine too, constantly. It's quite annoying.

Have you tried cloning right into HB soil GT? I had really good success with it and no worries with hurting the roots when you take them out of the water. I love how easy it is to clone now that the plants are so healthy it doesn't really matter what you put them in it seems as long as you don't let them dry out your good2go.

Your plants are looking great as always. I am going to try a sativa dom plant on my next grow if shes ready in time. I hope I can keep her strapped down as well as you have your ladies, its like fifty shades of graytail up in here :thumb:

I have! I did several successfully by just dipping them in powder and sticking them in a wet cup of HB soil. Nothing to it. :thumb:

But I'm really digging this water method now. I have healthy cuts with lots of roots still happily sitting in cups of water after as much as 30 days now. Here's the collection today:

DSCN6259.JPG

DSCN6260.JPG

HOLY UTOPIA!!

The first one is an unruly incredible BUD MONSTER:morenutes::morenutes::) AWESOME!!

great update and great work with the garden...you are always busy im sure:)

also that destroyer looks to be well on its way to being a nice full bush..nice job with the topping A+

Thank ya, sir! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's really doing well! Check out the difference in 4 days:

Before:
DSCN62201.JPG

4 days later. See how I pulled the lower branches into the plant and spread the upper ones out and down? Three tops become 6 with the next set raised up, and I'll get another 2-3 three from lower branches.

DSCN6256.JPG

DSCN6257.JPG

DSCN6258.JPG

A lil late but.......SUBBED!!!!!! Just received my replacement from dave and have the same light. Waiting for my soil to cook is all. :high-five:

Great! :high-five: It's really nice for a 4x4. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are you running Doc's kit this time? How's your boy?

Yup, got doc's kit, just took awhile to get to it. My boy is still having a lot of grand mal seizures. Haven't found the right strain and/ratio, yet. Thanks for asking. :) I'm a total newbie to growing and have already learned alot about the borg and what happens when your grow gets cooked while you are away....;-) all part of learning, though. Your journals have helped alot.

Good news about the kit :yahoo: bad news about the boy. Bah.

Glad I could clear some of the fog, though. :Namaste:

Hi Joopman, do you have access to high CBD strains? If you can get harlequin or cannatonic or similar that would be the ticket.

This spring he was looking for Harle-Tsu ...
I think they're still trying strains.

Hey budnoob, i'm trying every high cbd i can find.. Have tried Harlequin, ac/dc, harle-tsu, sour tsinami, cannatonic, and just recently got hold of charlotte's web. It's been very hard to find alot of these strains, but, i have alot of people trying to help........ Thanks for the advice, i appreciate the help. :thumb:

Update:

This wasn't such a great week for my grow. The mold finally got out of hand so I rushed out to find some sort of fungicide locally. I found something called Garden Safe Fungicide3 in a 16 oz trigger spray bottle, and came home and thoroughly washed down the the room and soaked all the plants. In the process I discovered that my fan housing was supporting a good mold population, so it was nice to clean that up. :cheesygrinsmiley: The mold washed off the plants, and other than widespread pistil burning they look pretty good now. I also fired up the dehumidifier now that temps are controllable, and the entire basement is drying out nicely. This week, temps and humidity are both expected to drop, so this should be the last of the ugly conditions. Whew.

This Grapefruit is coming along nicely. :cheesygrinsmiley: We're 25 days since pistils and the trich density looks decent. I gave it a shot of drench last feeding, but the existing pistils are thoroughly shut down, so we'll see if it recovers. I have a feeling it will - still a few weeks to go if it can.

GF2 - 117 days old - 35 days 12/12 - 25 since pistils - brix 10/10
DSCN6261.JPG

DSCN6262.JPG

DSCN62631.JPG

DSCN6264.JPG

DSCN62661.JPG

UH2 is what got me to finally confront the mold - one whole side was infested, powdered fan leaves everywhere. :thedoubletake: I took it into the shower, filled my pump sprayer with chlorinated tap water, pumped that thing up the max and thoroughly washed it down. That Solo sprayer has a very fine mist, but you can get some pretty good velocity out of it - just perfect for gentle power-spraying. Then I hit it with the fungicide and let it drip dry while I cleaned the room. It appears to have "worked". No telling what damage I did though. I just have faith it'll recover. :Namaste:

UH2 - 86 days old - 32 days 12/12 - 16 since pistils - brix 11/12
DSCN62671.JPG

DSCN62681.JPG

DSCN6270.JPG

DSCN6272.JPG

DSCN6273.JPG

UH1 wasn't affected as much, but they all got the fungicide treatment, so ... burned pistils.

UH1 - 86 days old - 24 days 12/12 - 10 since pistils - brix 10/11
DSCN62781.JPG

DSCN6279.JPG

DSCN6280.JPG

DSCN6281.JPG

DSCN6276.JPG

The Carnivals didn't get mold and didn't really mind the treatment, go figure. :cheesygrinsmiley: They were really early into pistil set though, just started a few days before. They're definitely getting better - maybe I'll get some decent flowers out of them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Carn4 - 88 days old - 17 days 12/12 - 7 since pistils - brix 9/9
DSCN6284.JPG

DSCN6285.JPG

DSCN62861.JPG

DSCN6287.JPG

DSCN62881.JPG

Carn5 - 88 days old - 17 days 12/12 - 7 since pistils - brix 9/10
DSCN6289.JPG

DSCN6290.JPG

DSCN62911.JPG

DSCN6292.JPG

DSCN6293.JPG

Destroyer is a trouper! Nice, nice, nice response to the LST! Everything went as well as could be expected and I now have at least ten tops. I'm gonna give it one more week to veg, though, 'cause after I cleaned up the bottom she looked a tad small, still.

Destroyer - 63 days old - brix 11/12

Before Topping/LST
DSCN62201.JPG

A week later:
DSCN6306.JPG

DSCN63071.JPG

BUddha Haze is busy filling her new pot ...

Buddha Haze - 42 days old
DSCN62982.JPG

Here's my current collection in 1.5 gallon pots. Blue Blood is in the back middle, that Grapefruit cut was healthy in the cup yesterday before the transplant - dunno what's up with that.

DSCN62971.JPG

NepJam and Nexus are doing fine ...

DSCN62962.JPG

I have a Grapefruit and Carnival idling for future use, with a couple Carnival and a couple UH rooting in cups ...

DSCN62951.JPG

My collection of cuts in water ... those are new Destroyer cuts in the front left ...

DSCN6294.JPG

Uh2 cuts, 33 days old

DSCN6301.JPG

DSCN63041.JPG

UH1 cuts, 24 days old ...

DSCN6302.JPG

Carnival Cuts, 18 days old ...

DSCN63031.JPG

Destroyer Cuts, 1 day old ...

DSCN6305.JPG

Those are some cool roots my dude.

I'm kinda fascinated with the whole process right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Is this unusual? I hadn't run across it before. It sure makes it easy to hang onto a collection of cuts.

Hey Gray....things are comin along nicely for ya! Too bad about the fu...in mold bro!! Your update was fantastic ,as usual. What do you keep your R.H. at? You have a Dhumid. what's up?I keep mine set at 45% but it's not in the very same room cuz they pump out a little heat as well as gettin rid of the water in the air.Mine is in a room beside my growroom! It keeps up pretty good and i've got a 1" line running to my laundry rm. floor drain so i never have to empty it.Had to clean that line the other day though....got plugged up with yukky stuff and caused a little mess.Youre journal is just rockin bro! Nice work! Cheers.

looking nice...

hope that takes care of your mold...im sure it will along with your dehumy :)

great update as always!:)

Hey Gray....things are comin along nicely for ya! Too bad about the fu...in mold bro!! Your update was fantastic ,as usual. What do you keep your R.H. at? You have a Dhumid. what's up?I keep mine set at 45% but it's not in the very same room cuz they pump out a little heat as well as gettin rid of the water in the air.Mine is in a room beside my growroom! It keeps up pretty good and i've got a 1" line running to my laundry rm. floor drain so i never have to empty it.Had to clean that line the other day though....got plugged up with yukky stuff and caused a little mess.Youre journal is just rockin bro! Nice work! Cheers.

looking nice...

hope that takes care of your mold...im sure it will along with your dehumy :)

great update as always!:)

Thanks, guys! :thanks:

My dehumidifier pumps out a LOT of heat, so I'd be trading one problem for another if I tried to run it when it's been this warm. I have to treat the entire basement, 'cause that's the source of input air to the bloom room. It's been ugly, frankly - 75 degrees and 80+% humidity. But I've got it down into the 50s% now, and temps will be low enough to keep the dehu running when I need it. The mold is still there, just knocked way back for now. This summer has been demoralizing for me. It seems like everything pretty much went to pot ... as it were. :laughtwo:

I gotta save these Utopia Hazes. Without them, the whole perpetual gets set wayyy back.

Back
Top Bottom