thanks

Wicked haul H00k!
I luv the bags. ;)
:cheer:

thanks...it's my preferred method

Nice and tidy work!
CONGRATS on a successful harvest!

thanks

ya mon.....now that's what ya call 'brown baggin it'...
let me/us know how ya like the 'Lilly' would ya...

...lolool...yeah, a lot of good eating/smoking in those bags...:smokin:

...the smell is kinda hard to describe, but its similar in both strains...kinda sweet /acrid with a little touch of skunk??...asked the missus what it smelled like to her...STRONG is all she came up with...:rofl:

...The weather has gone to chit!!...nasty cold strong north wind and dropping temps!...power outages all around me...Whew!...dodged that bullet...actually had to put some nylon wind pants on over my usual shorts when venturing outside today...sheeeiiit!...with the night run lights and low temps, the bags are being being kept inside in the utility room...temp/RH is 50/70...pretty stinky!, so I fire up my ozone generator occasionally to keep the smell at bay...works OK, but Ya' don't wanna' be downstairs while its running or for a while afterwards!

...hoping that the other lilly and one sugar loaf are ready in a couple days...then I could move the OE and other SL to the small cabinet I built this past spring...would allow me to turn off more lights and easier to keep temps more desirable without breaking the bank...never run this late before, so will be making some adjustments in the spring when I start again...

...Hump day tomorrow already!....time is flying...everyone have a Good One!!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Mother Nature is a BITCH, and I mean that in every sense of the word

Heat wave here, had to put away the flannel and pull out the Hawaiian

Mother Nature is a BITCH, and I mean that in every sense of the word

Heat wave here, had to put away the flannel and pull out the Hawaiian

Yessir'!...SHE is!!...:rofl:...I think I read somewhere this a.m. that it was gonna' reach 100F in places...Yikes!...:jawdropper:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Thanks Jim...hoping I can get at least 2 chopped on Saturday and get the other 2 remaining in a smaller space...forecast is for 10cm snow tonight and minus 9C Sat night!..FFS!!...highways closed from outside of town to the Manitoba Border...Frikken Alberta Clipper!...looks like 77 days till I can wear shorts outside again!...:hmmmm:...I see you might be doing some chopping on the weekend as well...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

...I used to love winter...downhill/cross country skiing...ice fishing...outdoor hockey...not so much snow shovelling!...:rofl:...I don't mind a lil' snow for Christmas,but the 30/40 below that follows...uh...no thanks!...Viva Mexico!!:cheer:...lolool...
...I should be able to get this finished before REAL winter sets in and without losing anyone...just cost me a lil' hydro...small price to pay I suppose...I know Duggs will remember Major having to build a 12 or 15 foot tall plastic structure around his Zamadelica in an effort to get her to finish last fall...so as they say...things could always be worse...:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hmm... Got a couple "volunteer" Zamaldelica seeds that someone gave me hid out in the shed somewhere. Going to have to grow it one of these days. Read like it had winning tendencies re: breeder's description. I guess these were "bag seeds," so IDK what the pollinator was.

I was reading where depending on pheno it can be sedating or very psychodelic. Which is interesting because lebanese gives both indica and sativa phenos as well.

...I used to love winter...downhill/cross country skiing...ice fishing...outdoor hockey...not so much snow shovelling!...:rofl:...I don't mind a lil' snow for Christmas,but the 30/40 below that follows...uh...no thanks!...Viva Mexico!!:cheer:...lolool...
...I should be able to get this finished before REAL winter sets in and without losing anyone...just cost me a lil' hydro...small price to pay I suppose...I know Duggs will remember Major having to build a 12 or 15 foot tall plastic structure around his Zamadelica in an effort to get her to finish last fall...so as they say...things could always be worse...:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

The Only thing I ever had the balls for was one skiing practise when I was a kid and I bought a mountainbike. If my joints were Allright I would try all of it! But when it gets below 10celcius I walk like a grandpa! At least it looks funny xD

I would love to see that structure builded! Should be a big one from the story.. any chance you can get a picture of That?

...2 more girlz done this morning...1 sugar loaf and the other lilly...the SL was a joy to trim...some nice big dense cola's and firm smaller nugs...The lily on the other hand a big ole' PITA!!...very airy and flowers spaced far apart and lots of leaves...ended up going scissor hands on her as it was nearly impossible to trim without nipping flowers...she is destined for the MBM at some point down the road!

When I went out last night just after lights on, temp/humidity was 63/40...not bad, considering it was 1C all day...this morning was minus 5C and after 4 hours of lights out was 56/37...the last 2 pots/plants felt/looked thirsty...not sure if I'll give any water tonight or not...I'll make that call tonight...

...all the bags from last weekend should be ready to weighed and jarred tomorrow or Monday...expecting 12 plus zips...we'll see:hmmmm:(I sound like Trump...:goof:)...so a few pics from this morning...

...A couple sugar loaf shots...
P10606842.JPG

P10606892.JPG

...A couple lilly shots...
P10606911.JPG

P10606872.JPG

P10606932.JPG

...and todays bags...
P10606942.JPG

...thats it for now...Have a GREAT weekend!!...cheerz...h00k...

Yes Hook, i do remember Major's crop quite well. Remember , my company took care of his security issues...'Dugg's Northern Security Services'.:smokin: Major absolutely rocked those five plants ,..in the cage. Wow , and what a structure he made for them . He did such a pro job on everything that crop involved. He was 'on a mission' and man,..did he ever kill that grow. He has enough produce to last for yrs. I was talking to him a few weeks ago and he is doing well.
Have a great evening Hook and friends!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom