Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

Ice, what I was getting at is that I see you are using 2 cups here 1 1/2 cups there and I've been using a tablespoon here and a tsp there with great results so either you are talking about a shit ton of soil or potentially using way more than you need to. I know I'm the n00b but if you look at my girls it's pretty obvious they aren't lacking in nutrition so I'm just curious if the qty you're using is necessary. Hope this doesn't come off as - snobby, not meant to. Hell, maybe your yields and potency will prove it's worthwhile - have you done side by sides with different volumes of amendments to come up with these qty's? :peace:

Ice, what I was getting at is that I see you are using 2 cups here 1 1/2 cups there and I've been using a tablespoon here and a tsp there with great results so either you are talking about a shit ton of soil or potentially using way more than you need to. I know I'm the n00b but if you look at my girls it's pretty obvious they aren't lacking in nutrition so I'm just curious if the qty you're using is necessary. Hope this doesn't come off as - snobby, not meant to. Hell, maybe your yields and potency will prove it's worthwhile - have you done side by sides with different volumes of amendments to come up with these qty's? :peace:

Ahhhh I get cha now! LOL, yeah, DocBud mentioned that the amendments he used in his kit were in much less volume than I was using. I could probably get away with less, but since most are slow release fertz, I wasn't too concerned with lowering the amounts used. I may try when I mix up a new batch of soil to reduce the amounts by half though just to see what works and what doesn't. So far, with the recipie I am using, I consistantly see brix above 16 and some as high as 20+ so I know it is doing what it should :)

Great observation though, and I don't really know if there is a right or wrong, but your right, I could get away with much less. The volume of soil mixed is about 1/2 bale of Promix HP with the ingredients above.

Never done side by sides yet, but once I limit the amount of strains I have on hand, it will open the door for much more experimentation like that :)

Finally the video is done!!!

Its rather long, about 20 minutes, but I wanted to show all the tests, and full unboxing.

Im subbed!
Thank you icemud for sharing your excellent expertise! :)

Thanks Dr. Ziggy!!! I enjoy sharing my grows, whether they turn out bad, good or great, it is a great learning experience for me and I hope others as well :) I really love doing these journals, and will continue to do my best from here on out! :)

Thanks Dr. Ziggy!

Sweet!! Lookin forward to this new journal!

Hey Joopman!!! Thank you so much for coming by!!! I will try to do a great grow, I hope this one can be the best one yet :)

Damn those lights are bright, I almost went blind just by looking at the pictures.

Anyway, I'm excited to be here from the very start. Wish you the best of luck to reach 1LB, oh no wait Skill > Luck so you're all set :thumb:

Peace :peace:

Sub....AWESOME.....never lose your love & desire.....remember the good....learn from the bad
Stay happy.... and you'll never get sad.. Stay green my friend, enjoy, thank you for sharing and CARING.

Subbed :) I'm dying to know if one of these is worth 3x the price of a Mars II 400w, the proof is in the pudding, so they say, but in this case it'll be the nugs :)
Good luck man :peace:

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation! I am very happy you have the opportunity to review the Intelligent Gro 2 LED panels and excited to see your results. The actual wattage of all 3x Intelligent Gro 2 LED 270 watts is 522 actual watts, what is your grow area size? What was the actual wattage of the Intelligent Gro 1 LED panels you used if your Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Review and your gram per watt efficiency? Can you list the spectrum's of the LED's that are used in the Intelligent Gro 2 LED panels? Do you know if there are multiple sets of individually controlled LED panels, would the remotes use different frequency's so they do not work improperly and control the incorrect panel?

Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Hey Icemud,

Interested to see how these work out, any idea on difference with new version.

These LEDs seem kind of spendy though, not the most expensive but pretty high up there, wonder if worth it.

ever consider a side by side with your other panels?

I am curious about the heat that the COB produces. Could I ask you to use your heat gun and with only the intensity switch On target the COB LED with your heat gun? What is the wattage of the dual chip LED lights that the Intelligent Gro 2 LED uses? Is the controller for the LED panels the same as the generation 1 Intelligent Gro LED panels or is it new as well?

Yo bro, nice set up. You know I'm a big fan of soil with amendments! You know i'm a big fan of LED's! couldn't sty away from this grow even if I wanted!!!

Hey Icemud,

Interested to see how these work out, any idea on difference with new version.

These LEDs seem kind of spendy though, not the most expensive but pretty high up there, wonder if worth it.

ever consider a side by side with your other panels?

One of these vs a Mars II 400w would be an epic grow off 190w draw vs 174w draw is close enough :)

Back
Top Bottom