Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Hey Everyone!!! Thank you so much for your patience and I love the ongoing last few pages!! You guys are aweseome!

I know I am probably more excited than most others about this, but the the 1st gen lights are doing an amazing job, so I am even more excited about the new Gen 2 lights, with better spectrum, more PAR, and now using 3 of them in my Scrog setup!!

I really appreciate everyone stopping over to share my excitement, I hope that the wait and suspense was worth it for everyone :)

Thank you so much all of you!!! You guys make my journals interesting and more exciting than I could by myself :)

I welcome all of you to check out the new journal and follow along as I rock out with my new LED lights!

Re: Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing And Revi

Yay let's all celebrate you have new LED lights yaaaaay
We're all so very excited we put extra emoticons to show how excited we are for your new lights.
Yay
Seriously....inviting people all day to your journal to look at your new lights

Huge event here! Let's all gather and look at pictures of your new LED.

What a joke

Does getting cheering emoticons validate you somehow? Does it make you feel good about yourself when people pile emoticons in a response?

Thank you for not inviting me. I'll excuse myself now. Maybe I'll come back to look at pictures of something growing.

Have fun posting pictures of taking it out of the box. We all want to see that next right?

Wow Calyx Hunter... Pretty surprised by your response man. I think you need some stronger meds my dude and maybe a midol.

I'm sorry for being very excited to share a brand new grow light with the community... I guess not everyone is as excited about it as I am.

To put it this way... be glad 420 magazine has members like me who take 2 full days out of their life to document the full experience, from unboxing, to testing, to details to the grow....

The reason I show the unboxing, so you know what you get when you order it, how well its packed, as well as if it has logos and says grow lights all over it for those concerned with privacy... My bad for taking the time to help fellow members..

BTW I didn't spend all day inviting random people...the majority of the invites were for people that I actually communicate with, follow their journals and comment... I didn't just blast out invites to everyone....just people that I thought would care enough to see a new product being used... so excuse me for sharing the experience with everyone..

I guess I'm saying you don't have to be here if you don't want to be, but putting negative cocky ass comments on my journal is pretty piss poor man and I don't mind if you remove your attendance from my future journal as well.

I don't appreciate comments like yours, especially when I take my time to be active on the 420 Magazine community and do an extremely good job of documenting my experiences for everyone to learn...

Icemud, will u be placing new link to journal in your signature?

Yep, you read my mind Dr. Ziggy!!!

:nicethread: Ice, I enjoyed the anticipation.

It breaks up the monotony of the regular posts.

Awesome Lights.

i agree with hash, i was happy to see how happy and enthused you were i know that feeling and i appreciate what you do i envy your drive and effort i wish i could muster that kind of motivation , dont change a thing brother in my several years here i have never seen you behave inappropriately not now or ever, i guess some ppl dont get excited for others good news, but im not one of those, i genuinely get excited to see good things going on in other peoples journals , most of us can relate to the feeling's of excitement and wanting to share with the forum, i pretty much expected this was the news and even guessed the delay was due to setup running late, then again i know how generous this sponsor is and thats why i figured the surprise was lights :rocker: rock on ice
they say your doin something right if your pissing ppl off, lol

Looking forward to the new lights, Ice! Can't wait to see how they perform as they will probably be mine also at the end of the Summer.

P.S. I love watching the unboxing of new equipment...it helps us live vicariously through you. Your LED's are our LED's.

:high-five:

:rocker: rock on ice
Can I get a Amen...

:nicethread: Ice, I enjoyed the anticipation.

It breaks up the monotony of the regular posts.

Awesome Lights.

i agree with hash, i was happy to see how happy and enthused you were i know that feeling and i appreciate what you do i envy your drive and effort i wish i could muster that kind of motivation , dont change a thing brother in my several years here i have never seen you behave inappropriately not now or ever, i guess some ppl dont get excited for others good news, but im not one of those, i genuinely get excited to see good things going on in other peoples journals , most of us can relate to the feeling's of excitement and wanting to share with the forum, i pretty much expected this was the news and even guessed the delay was due to setup running late, then again i know how generous this sponsor is and thats why i figured the surprise was lights :rocker: rock on ice

Looking forward to the new lights, Ice! Can't wait to see how they perform as they will probably be mine also at the end of the Summer.

P.S. I love watching the unboxing of new equipment...it helps us live vicariously through you. Your LED's are our LED's.

:high-five:

Can I get a Amen...

Wow guys (and gals?) you are the best!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your excitement and compliments and interest in my new lights!! Even though I don't usually let bad apples ruin my day, it did make me wonder, "do people really enjoy what I am doing?"... And you guys definitely are very much appreciated for reaching out and voicing your opinions, good vibes and sharing in my excitement! Seeing this made me feel that it was all worth it! Thank you guys!! I couldn't have even close to as awesome journals if it wasn't for all of you helping to make them good :) Thank you all so much!!! and I hope the reveal was exciting :) sorry it took so long to put it all togther...BTW the video is done :)

Sweet setup, congrats. The lights are a little too rich for my blood so with any luck I'll win the lottery or something. I do have one small LED now that I inherited from a friend but it's not sponsored here so I couldn't share the joy - it was introduced around 14 day of flower for my grow as a supplemental light so I'm still running the HID alongside.

Jelous much? Grats on the new lights!! Its those type of people that have ruined other forums for me. And until now i haven't seen anything on this site like that. Lets keep it clean. Smoke a bowl and keep moving forward :)

I agree with budnoob, while theyre cool lights to look at theyre way over priced. Im subd to you youtube channel ice and you do grow some beautiful plants but for the price of those lights id hope they grew plants from seed to harvest by themselves (without a human lol). Ive seen exquisite results from other leds that cost half the price for twice the wattage.
Youre a great grower dude but id never be sold on those lights.

I think someone needs to calm down a bit

Hey Skunnymonster! Thanks for stopping by my journal.... Its all good, the mods took care of it, time to forget about people like that :) I really appreciate you coming by, stay tuned as I will be updating photos of the Gen 1 soon :)

Jelous much? Grats on the new lights!! Its those type of people that have ruined other forums for me. And until now i haven't seen anything on this site like that. Lets keep it clean. Smoke a bowl and keep moving forward :)

Hey Timothypaul! Thank you for the congrats!! Yeah I don't like people like that... I was always taught when I was young "if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say it at all" and I still try to live by that, even though sometimes I forget :) Thats why my online home for MJ growing is 420 Magazine, because I love the friendships, respect and calm and friendly nature of the forum. people like "that guy" belong on sites like Roll!tup where all the jerks seem to gather... which is fine with me, all the best people are here at 420 magazine :)

I appreciate you man! thank you for being here and your comments and support :) Its you guys that make my journals exciting and what they are :)

my online home for MJ growing is 420 Magazine, because I love the friendships, respect and calm and friendly nature of the forum
:high-five: Nuff said...

I agree with budnoob, while theyre cool lights to look at theyre way over priced. Im subd to you youtube channel ice and you do grow some beautiful plants but for the price of those lights id hope they grew plants from seed to harvest by themselves (without a human lol). Ive seen exquisite results from other leds that cost half the price for twice the wattage.
Youre a great grower dude but id never be sold on those lights.

I think the next move up from my Eye-Hortilux bulbs is the Sun. These LED prices are just something I'm not gonna do; and that's all of the manufacturers, not just some. I've yet to read anyone claim that they work better than brand name HIDs as far as finished product. As far as the other stuff goes, I watch the grows for the love of growing and don't pay attention to brand names, opinions of brands, sales pitches, etc.; that way I can focus on what this is experience is supposed to be about.

:peace:

That's good to know mate, I'm like the majority on here, I'm here to learn from fellow growers & share my knowledge back. I don't see the point of falling out & sense it it just jealousy. I'm made up you've got your new lights & will follow both your journals with interest. Regardless of the cost of these lights, without grow journals we'd never know if they can match their claims so keep up the good work & don't let the idiots get you down :)

Skunny :peace:

Back
Top Bottom