In The Lab

Hey Doc, so I talked to my landlord... he's the one that's been using the garden area ima use in the spring... he said he has been tilling in shredded leaves he uses as mulch every year for some time. As well as using a light application of NPk ferts In the spring... im thinking too much organic matter... what are your thoughts? Should I just forget it? And do organic gardening for a couple years to help deplete the NPK and excessive organic matter? Or go ahead and send in a sample to get it checked?

Hey Doc, so I talked to my landlord... he’s the one that’s been using the garden area ima use in the spring... he said he has been tilling in shredded leaves he uses as mulch every year for some time. As well as using a light application of NPk ferts In the spring... im thinking too much organic matter... what are your thoughts? Should I just forget it? And do organic gardening for a couple years to help deplete the NPK and excessive organic matter? Or go ahead and send in a sample to get it checked?

Let's get it tested! Then we'll know what to do and not do to get the yard HB. Less weeds, fewer pests, no mud.....

This is from the latest directions. I believe it covers all you suggestions?

How could I say that more clearly?

perhaps mentioning (not included) or (purchased separately) for the 2nd and 3rds?

stating it as adding the amendment might make some think it should have been in the kit

for the newbies, I went to the 6th run before I got sub par results,
probably from experimenting with Dr Earth as the amendment.:oops:

Hey DJ...ya , gettin close to Christmas too. Just gonna start watchin the Red Wing game,..recording it. Mare was at Ryan's game today , along with my younger sister and man, Mare is doing better and her voice seems unaffected by the surgery now. Anyhow , hope your day is groovin.... DJ,..can you shoot up a 'link' for that journal...i'm not gettin any notif. for it. Thanks eh,...have a great day ...gang!:Namaste:

Hey DJ...ya , gettin close to Christmas too. Just gonna start watchin the Red Wing game,..recording it. Mare was at Ryan's game today , along with my younger sister and man, Mare is doing better and her voice seems unaffected by the surgery now. Anyhow , hope your day is groovin.... DJ,..can you shoot up a 'link' for that journal...i'm not gettin any notif. for it. Thanks eh,...have a great day ...gang!:Namaste:

Very happy to hear things are going so well! Sounds like Mare is recovering very quickly, that's awesome! I'm doing great man, thank you for asking... here's that link you requested... have a great evening Duggs!

Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K
Darkscotia Apprentices Doc Bud - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Thanks to everyone here for the help. My plants are alll healthy now that ozone is not getting to them at all.
I have done an update in my signature journal if anyone wants to see.
Great kit doc, good job.
Thanks again for advice guys.

Back
Top Bottom