Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Looking very nice Jay, I hope you'll be rewarded with a little extra yield for the extra veg time.
Keep up the good work, the plants look nice and healthy.
:thumb:

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

HEY Canna...I know I already replied but when I looked back to make sure I didn't typo a bunch of stuff and come up with a crazy post my reply disappeared...o well ... I'll try again:)

Speaking of typo...Sometimes when I write the word "reappear" my kindle spell checks it to "really red ass"...that's the truth...have come real close to getting myself in trouble a bunch if I don't check what I write LOL

Anyway... thank you Canna ...sorry you just had to read all that. ...farts :thanks:

I couldn't imagine being on the receiving end of THAT kindle message. :oops: LOL
Are you on a comedy tour somewhere? You should be, because in addition to your excellent grow so far...you are quite the comedian too. Spread the laughter Jay.....good fer da soil...er soul. LOL

I couldn't imagine being on the receiving end of THAT kindle message. :oops: LOL
Are you on a comedy tour somewhere? You should be, because in addition to your excellent grow so far...you are quite the comedian too. Spread the laughter Jay.....good fer da soil...er soul. LOL

Ha ha ...well I have to tell you ....baboons take it as a compliment...I guess the reder the better if your a baboon ...who woulda known (disclaimer: I have not been frequenting baboon forums)

...or have I?

I told my plants some jokes and all there leaves curled up :)

Transplanted some of the plants this morning into larger pots...also took 4 clones from the Jack Herrer mother

Going to take 4 more as soon as these are ready...there are 8 sites but I decided to do four and four

The clones are in a botinacare areoponic cloner I got from one of the sponsors of this site perfectgardens.com. I am very impressed with perfectgardens...excellent customer service...very fast shipping...thanks jjbones

image2127.jpg

He He would that have been a purchase with a gift cert? Awesome to see your new toy! Looking great my friend, gonna be interested to see how your cloner works out. Best of beautiful buds to ya!

Yes it is...thank you for your generosity Light Addict! :thanks:

Well, now.....the clones look happy, the plants looks happy, and jay233 sounds happy. Just a happy, happy world you got going on there!:hug:
(that cloner looks great)

HEY Canna...I am pretty happy...exhausted from working so much lately...but happy :)

I really like this cloner...inexpensive...easy to use...and with no humidity dome the I'm happy with the results

Good weed to you Canna:high-five:

Subbed, great journal, just read the whole thing through. Glad you got on top of the problems you were having. I'm doing a run of Jack Herer next, so I am especially interested in seeing how they turn out for you. +Reps buddy, your grow is going sweet.

I don't think there is a write and wrong if it works for you how is it wrong. I understand its your personal preference and thats exactly the answer I wanted, Im tired of roaming youtube finding all the hate to growers from childish "e fights". I'm now 3 weeks onto my veg in second indoor grow (first time in a tent) and my plants have me scratching my head. The seedling I thought was weaker has over taken completely ,compared to her sisters. And for some reason 2 of the girls seem to have slowed and nearly stop growing. working on getting new photos today, Swing by :) My 2'nd Grow Indoors

Back
Top Bottom