Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Subbed, great journal, just read the whole thing through. Glad you got on top of the problems you were having. I'm doing a run of Jack Herer next, so I am especially interested in seeing how they turn out for you. +Reps buddy, your grow is going sweet.

HEY Dutch welcome...glad to have you stop by:high-five:...sorry you had to read all of it ...I post some real dumb shot some nites:)

Nice...I really like the Jack Herrer...it's my first time growing it but it won't be my last...got 4 clones going for the next round...it seams to respond very well to lst and I like that

My last grow went to sh*t in flower...I think I have it figured out now...I'm using calmag with every watering and the plants seem to love it ...even though the plants in my last grow did not do so well...I got 7oz of great bud so not all was lost:)

Thanks for the reps Dutch:high-five:...let me know when you start your Jack Herrer grow

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

I don't think there is a write and wrong if it works for you how is it wrong. I understand its your personal preference and thats exactly the answer I wanted, Im tired of roaming youtube finding all the hate to growers from childish "e fights". I'm now 3 weeks onto my veg in second indoor grow (first time in a tent) and my plants have me scratching my head. The seedling I thought was weaker has over taken completely ,compared to her sisters. And for some reason 2 of the girls seem to have slowed and nearly stop growing. working on getting new photos today, Swing by :) My 2'nd Grow Indoors

I'm a little confused by your post...but I'll swing by your grow tonight...I'm off to work in a few mins...good weed to you Rapho

My attempt at fluxing...going to to give this girl at least two more months of veg...we'll see what happens :)

image4998.jpg
image4997.jpg

Awesome my friend, how many nodes high is she, 3? Looks like your gonna have mad huge buds if your vegging for ages! Awesome work.

LOL...were your ears ringing...I mentioned fluxing and here you are :)

I learned everything by watching you

The top split is the forth node...I just adjusted the tie down points right before the pic...Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow :)

Good weed to you LA:high-five:

Thank you Canna...your too kind...if there was a blushing icon I would place it here ____ :)

:angel: That one looks like you. ;-)
I am so impressed with what you did there. I have some clones going, I'm going to try the fluxing on one of them when they get big enough.
Just popping around catching up on my fav's...
Hi back atcha, btw.:byebye:

:angel: That one looks like you. ;-)
I am so impressed with what you did there. I have some clones going, I'm going to try the fluxing on one of them when they get big enough.
Just popping around catching up on my fav's...
Hi back atcha, btw.:byebye:

Close...but I have a big beard LOL

Nice...good luck with the clones...your grow is going great :thumb:...it's gonna be fun to watch them flower now

Good weed to you Canna

looking toot sweet jay!!! lu lu love it!!!:high-five: hoy you like that daisy cloner, im thinking about buying one,but then again i have all the parts to build it minus the poly plug things

Thanks BID!:high-five:....so far so good with the cloner....I used a tray with a humidity dome for a while, than I made my own 4site cloner out of a tupaware container, air pump and my girlfriends flip flops LOL and used a ziplock bag for a humidity dome...that worked even better...I'll get back to you with the final results but so far I like not messing with a humidity dome...I mist them once in a while...check the ph... and that's it

Your purple nug pics are absolutely amazing ...Nice work BID:thumb:

Subbed

Back
Top Bottom