Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Wow:)....what an update J6:)......great looking girls and nugs you have there my friend:).....those CK nugs are awesome looking....very solid:)......i have to agree with you and Planet J on the SSU treated and untreated ones.....even the last ones i think in the hps tent....the untreated looked a little heavier:/......i just started using it about 3 or 4 days ago but did forget last night but i did see some developement the next day after first application on my auto.....she didnt have any and the next day there were some....nothing crazy so i dont know if it was just time or the spray but hopefully it works for me.....i mixed it with my r/o water which comes out at 5.8-5.9.....i didnt test it after i mixed in the SSU though:)....Have a great one my friend and keep doing your thing cuz you got it dialed in bro:):thumb:
Thank's G.D..:thumb:
It would not surprise me if it was the SSU that helped you get tric's so quickly.Seem's everyone is getting good result's other then me.lol
Ph may have been my problem.With time,We'll get it figured out,Im sure.:high-five:
Ur Harvest updates always make me smile :drool: Jars of ur owen growen bud is just great :roorrip: Defo leave the Money makes abit longer to she looks like she has more frost potential or even bulking. How the NLxBB smoke compaired to the Crit.K? id say the C.K is just knockout lovely :D
Thank's Indo..:grinjoint:
The M.M are still going but I don't know for how much longer I'll let them.I need the space.They are about a week over the 8 week suggested flower time.There not that big and I don't want to screw up the perpetual monthly harvest anymore then it is and need to get some of the bigger girl's in veg started in flower.
The N.LxBB and the C.K both are very good smoke and both have a very earthy taste.The N.L x B.B taste sweet as the C.K is total opposite with a spicy taste.Both are known to give couch lock,but I have been smoking both daily for quite awhile and seem to be immune to this so called coach lock.Iv'e never been the kind to just sit anyway.Im all way's looking for something to do.Also having a perpetual grow ,there's all way's something that need's to be done in the garden and Im fine with that.I want to get a hold of a good sativa.Iv'e all way's grown mostly indica and kush's.
Thank's D...:circle-of-love:
Sorry to hear about everything your going through.Keep your head woman.:circle-of-love:
Were all here for ya.:love:
Looking Fantastic J6K :passitleft:
Thank's Dyold.:Namaste:
Thank's for stopping by.Nothing compared to the massive garden you have.:thumb:
Amazing grow you have got going.:bravo:
Gratz on the jars full Great Update Beautiful plants Brotha :thumb:
maybe not so busy just hurting a bit :rofl:
been trying to not move around too much but getting better slowly
seem to get hurt easier as I get older :rofl:
Thank's Chronic..:Namaste:
I hear ya.Im not sure Im what everyone would consider old,but sure feel it some day's.
I blame it on all work and no play.:rofl:
Great update Jimbo & those jarred buds look so scrumptious.
After mixing 1 tsp of Ultra Snow Storm to a gal of tap I adjusted it to a PH level of 6.5 (as I do with all nute mixes before using them). We just sprayed our third application (once every Sunday) today. The spray bottle I'm using is only a one liter bottle & it's still more than 1/2 full. We're spraying the plants heavily. I hope that helps.
Thank's Reg..:high-five:
Glad to have ya back.Nice of B.G to keep us up-dated on your status.I love the relationship you and your daughter have.It is a beautiful thing.:circle-of-love:
It does help.It seem's everyone ph adjust before mixing and that may be were my problem is.I also mix in the one liter bottle and am able to spray everyone with a bit left over.Not enough to save for next treatment tho.

Just had to come back for another look....clean, green and frosty girls :peace:
Thank's again man..:high-five:
Im glad you like them.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Got an update to do and got all the pic's uploaded.
I just need a short break..:bong::rollit:.and I'll be back..

Happy Daze J6:).....congratz on the harvest bro.....you grow some incredible bud my friend:)

Sorry Brother G.D..Must have been up-dating as you were posting.
Thank you and back at ya.Amazing work your doing over there.:Namaste:

Ok..So update time..:thumb:

Well start with the Topled 144x3 reflector.
MG_9785.JPG

The Purple TrainWreck...9 weeks since breaking soil.
MG_9788.JPG

MG_9787.JPG

The 6 N.L x BB #2 S.P....around 6 weeks veg time.
MG_9789.JPG
MG_9790.JPG

MG_9786.JPG

The 10 newly potted clone's..
4 C.K
4 P.T.W
2 N.L X BB.
I guess only 2 of the pick's uploaded but I have started train on a few of them.

MG_9791.JPG
MG_9792.JPG

Next is the GreenSun/Topled veg tent..
1 N.L x BB.(Monster clone-Scrog.)
1 C.K.
Both are 3 months 22 day's or 114 days veg time.

IMG_98222.JPG
IMG_98231.JPG
IMG_98241.JPG
IMG_98263.JPG
IMG_98272.JPG
IMG_98282.JPG
IMG_98294.JPG
IMG_98323.JPG
IMG_98302.JPG
IMG_98313.JPG

to be continued..hps flower tent next..

ok..
The 600x2 hps tent..
First are the 4 M.M that are 71 day's since start of 12/12.
Some where along the line the were stunted for some un-known reason and stopped growing for a bit.
I would like to let them go a bit longer but Idk I need the room.
MG_9801.JPG
MG_9802.JPG
MG_9800.JPG
MG_9796.JPG
MG_9798.JPG
MG_9797.JPG
MG_9794.JPG

The N.L x BB auto...Same age as the P.T.W....64 days since breaking soil..
She's looking a bit better today.Still has not missed a beat as far as bud formation.
MG_9793.JPG
MG_9795.JPG
MG_9803.JPG

The Big ole N.L x BB....13 days since starting 12/12..1st treatment of SSU.
MG_9805.JPG
MG_9806.JPG
MG_9807.JPG
MG_9808.JPG
MG_9809.JPG

Sorry about pic's..Should have turned fan off..duh.

And the 4 big N.L x BB....Day 43 since starting 12/12.Had to steak'em,bud's were leaning.
These girl's will be the first one's that have been grown out since switching form Growology to Age old Organic's.
These girl's are the biggest, stickiest,and heavy weight girl's I have had for a long while.
Some has to do with veg time but I think most is part of switching back to Age Old.

I am also following what everyone else as been doing with good result's and have started ph adjusting my SSU mix.
First treatment with ph adjusted mix was this morning. 5th week of treating all together.
Treated plant's on the right side closest to the tent opening.
IMG_9812.JPG
IMG_98131.JPG
IMG_9814.JPG

Treated..
IMG_9815.JPG
IMG_98162.JPG
IMG_98172.JPG

Non-treated..
IMG_98181.JPG
IMG_98192.JPG
IMG_98201.JPG
IMG_98211.JPG

Wheewww...:phew:..
I hate to up-date and run but it feels like that took a very long time and I have been sitting to long..lol

Thanks Everyone and Happy St.Paddy's Day..

J6K:joint:

I really don't see much of a difference between the treated & non-treated buds Jimbo. Maybe now that you're PH adjusting the spray we'll be able to notice a difference.

I really don't see much of a difference between the treated & non-treated buds Jimbo. Maybe now that you're PH adjusting the spray we'll be able to notice a difference.
I hear ya man.No difference at all.I have sprayed 1 time with ph adjusted water and I still see nothing.Tuesday they get there next treatment,but there at day 48 today,since switching to 12/12.Not gonna be able to squeeze in to many more treatment's.
Im treating that last Big N.L x BB I just started with ph adjusted SSU so will she how it effects her over the next few week's.
Looks Awesome Brotha J6k lots of stuff going on for realz :thumb:
Thank's Chronic..:Namaste:
Yea pretty busy at the moment,which kind of suck's because I need to set up my little tent for the CS seed project.
Good stuff going on here here buddy.
very very nice.
Thank's Dusty..:high-five:
Im most excited about my next batch to be harvested.The 4 N.L x BB.
I'd say they have about 2 more week's to finish and there fricken FATies right now.:thumb:
What's up D..:circle-of-love:

I have a small up-date on one of the 4 remaining Money Maker's.
She was chopped on the 17th and is now dry enough to day to weigh out and jar up.
Here's a few pic's.
IMG_98332.JPG
IMG_98343.JPG
IMG_98352.JPG
IMG_98382.JPG
IMG_98363.JPG
IMG_98391.JPG
IMG_98402.JPG
IMG_98412.JPG
IMG_98422.JPG
IMG_98431.JPG
IMG_98442.JPG
IMG_9845.JPG
IMG_98461.JPG
IMG_98484.JPG
IMG_98512.JPG
IMG_98503.JPG
IMG_98492.JPG
IMG_9852.JPG

And some dry pic's....Today.
IMG_99501.JPG
IMG_9951.JPG
IMG_99522.JPG
IMG_9954.JPG
IMG_9956.JPG
IMG_99592.JPG
IMG_99571.JPG
IMG_99581.JPG

I know they are not yet finished but they are not showing any sign's of finishing and I need the room to start a few other's.
I have the other 3 sitting in dark closet waiting to be chopped.I don't have camera right now and want to take some pic's before shredding them.We'll see how it goes.Either way I'll have an up-date on all the girl's tomorrow morning at some point.

Thank's Everyone..:Namaste:

I hear ya man.No difference at all.I have sprayed 1 time with ph adjusted water and I still see nothing.Tuesday they get there next treatment,but there at day 48 today,since switching to 12/12.Not gonna be able to squeeze in to many more treatment's.
Im treating that last Big N.L x BB I just started with ph adjusted SSU so will she how it effects her over the next few week's.
Heck of an update Jimbo & I don't have to tell you that you've been jacked for more than one of those pics. I didn't start seeing any difference until after the 2nd application of SSU.

High D..:circle-of-love::thanks:
Heck of an update Jimbo & I don't have to tell you that you've been jacked for more than one of those pics. I didn't start seeing any difference until after the 2nd application of SSU.
Thank's Reg.That's good to know.I have started a few more girl's in flower and they all have got there first treatment so I hope with the PH corrected I'll be able to see some progress in these girl's.

I have been very busy last couple day's and sorry I didn't get an up-date for ya guy's sooner as I said I would but shit happen's.lol
I did take a bunch of pic's,just haven't had time to get them up.....All pic's are from two day's ago...

Topled...Veg tent..
I took all plant's out and photographed them all in the same place(almost),so I could get a better pic.By the end of the update,you'll see why.

The 6 NLxBB..#2 smart pot's..
MG_0293.JPG
MG_0294.JPG
MG_0296.JPG
MG_0297.JPG
MG_0298.JPG
MG_0299.JPG

The Last batch of clones...

Critical Kush
MG_0300.JPG
MG_0301.JPG
MG_0302.JPG

MG_0303.JPG

Purple Train Wreck...
MG_0305.JPG
MG_0306.JPG
MG_0307.JPG
MG_0308.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud..

MG_0309.JPG
MG_0310.JPG
MG_0311.JPG

The Big P.T.W..

IMG_025844.JPG
IMG_025942.JPG
IMG_026039.JPG
IMG_026142.JPG

and a groupshot...See why I had to pull them out and photograph?

MG_0312.JPG
MG_0313.JPG
MG_0315.JPG
MG_0327.JPG
MG_0326.JPG
MG_0328.JPG

I since have moved the Big P.T.W in the hps tent and have a bit more room..

To be continued..

Now the GreenSun/Topled....Now a flowerng tent..

The NLxBB...Monster clone...Porta-scrog..(on left)Day 1 of 12/12in pic's..So day 3 today.

MG_0317.JPG
MG_0320.JPG
MG_0323.JPG
MG_0322.JPG

C.K...

MG_0318.JPG
MG_0321.JPG

and the Hps Tent..

NLxBB auto..

MG_0267.JPG
MG_0268.JPG
MG_0269.JPG
MG_0271.JPG
MG_0273.JPG

NLxBB(photo)..

MG_0274.JPG
MG_0275.JPG
MG_0277.JPG
MG_0276.JPG

And the 4 big NLxBB..

MG_0278.JPG
MG_0279.JPG
MG_0280.JPG

Treated with SSU..
MG_0281.JPG
MG_0282.JPG
MG_0283.JPG
MG_0284.JPG
MG_0285.JPG

Non-treated..
MG_0287.JPG
MG_0288.JPG
MG_0289.JPG
MG_0290.JPG
MG_0291.JPG

and the 3 Money Maker left from the batch of 10 #2 smart pot's.

MG_0329.JPG
MG_0330.JPG
MG_0331.JPG
MG_0332.JPG
MG_0333.JPG

They are chopped for 2-3 day's and I have a wet weight up-date to do as soon as the Ole lady get's back with my memory card and I up-load the pic's.
Thank's Everyone..Oh and I forgot to mention... Thank's for Jacking the Pic's Reg.It's an Honor..:Namaste:..Imo.:high-five:

Thank's E

What ChronicH said:bravo: ur updates are very organised and theres always something new to see, havests or growth. Good job on keeping the room clean and in order aswell :) I was looking back about page 99-100 where u choped 3 C.Kushs and there dry weight was about a 1/4 of the wet, but one or 2 of the Moneymakers dry was about 1/3 of the wet (witch i red is normal). Just courious about the C.K were the nugs just not as dence or ? :peace:

Another Huge Update and everything looks Great as usual Brotha J6k :thumb:
Thank's Brotha H.H....:Namaste:
Congrat's on the new light.:thumb:It's awesome..
What ChronicH said:bravo: ur updates are very organised and theres always something new to see, havests or growth. Good job on keeping the room clean and in order aswell :) I was looking back about page 99-100 where u choped 3 C.Kushs and there dry weight was about a 1/4 of the wet, but one or 2 of the Moneymakers dry was about 1/3 of the wet (witch i red is normal). Just courious about the C.K were the nugs just not as dence or ? :peace:
Thank's Indo..:cheesygrinsmiley:
To be honest I didn't even notice that.:thumb:
The Money Maker's bud's are no where near as dense as the Critical kush.Only think I can think of is 1,they were not as dry inside as I thought or 2,...I changed my drying tech.I used to hang my bud's.There for I would leave them on the branch.After there dry ,I cut them all down to nug size bud's and then weighed.That would mean that the wet weight of the C.K included the stem's.I did not hang the M.M...I cut it completely of the branches and dried in a box.I wanna say it was a bit of both actually and I thank you for pointing that out.:high-five:
Some real pretty plants J6k, the portascrog is on point brotha, major appeal! :volcano-smiley:
Thank's CA..:Namaste:
I consider you the Porta-scrog boss.:thumb: Your Sage N sour for example...:high-five:
I would be wicked happy if she turned out like her.
Sublime green wonders, a generous dose of eye candy, just a grand job as usual my friend! :)
Thank's LA..:thumb:
Glad to hear everything went very well with your trip.:clap:
Awesome goodie's you brought back also_On my way to your Spannabis Adventure ,after my update.:high-five:

Not much in this up-date.I got some more pic's to up load and also take some dry weight pic's.
Here are the last 3 M.M...Chopped some time last week,cant remember exactly what day,but there dry and I just need to get a weight on dry bud and take pic's.

Group shot..
MG_0329.JPG
MG_0330.JPG

MG_0331.JPG
MG_0332.JPG
MG_0333.JPG

Plant # 1..will not have a dry weight..Entire plant was distributed out among friend's/family..:circle-of-love:
IMG_035430.JPG
IMG_035230.JPG
IMG_035331.JPG
IMG_035126.JPG
IMG_035030.JPG
IMG_034924.JPG
IMG_034834.JPG
IMG_034726.JPG
IMG_034531.JPG
IMG_034630.JPG

Plant #2...
IMG_036043.JPG
IMG_035938.JPG
IMG_035839.JPG
IMG_035731.JPG
IMG_035633.JPG
IMG_035525.JPG

Plant #3
MG_0344.JPG
MG_0342.JPG
IMG_036627.JPG
IMG_036526.JPG
IMG_036424.JPG
IMG_036235.JPG
IMG_036137.JPG

Gonna make some round's and then Ill take some dry weight pic's and get them up.:thumb:
Thank's Everyone..:Namaste:

Gratz Brotha J6k :high-five:
hey isn't money maker from greenhouse?
I notice all the greenhouse seeds ive grown so far the disity is kinda lacking
this afgooey im almost done with now is real similar to their chemdog I grew
makes me go hmmm

Back
Top Bottom