LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Excited about what you got in store for us..glad you have exotic strains going on...is there anyway you can do one without topping or one without doing anything? Lol just for the record. I'll probably top my Afghan thanks to you and thanks for this journal. Much appreciated Keep doing what you doing :420:

Oh and about sis of pot not sure on how many liters this one my auto was in but the roots are all the way to the bottom and its 24cm deep and 30cm diameter

Right well folks, I have lots of bubbas growing now lol so I should be able to experiment quite freely and comprehensively on this! :)
I'm still going though as I tried to repot one today and buggered her roots up, so I'll drop a few more beans lol. :)

Anyway just some pics showing the different pot sizes etc and my little CFL spot for comparison of speed of seedling development! :)
20150417_163029.jpg
20150417_164522.jpg

:slide: All the babas croweded up lol Nice fresh new growth, u gotta love it :) Are all of thoes bunch under a 6500K Cfl 125w or? and by the looks the other 2 are 2700K Cfls? Just curious to know about this becuse iv babys under mainly 2700K Cfls (And a 6500K about a foot above the others, that i cant adust atm & a Led above that again) and one inpurticular seed (Jack H. auto) that took longer to pop then usual. I think the 2700Ks dont do a good of as a job as 65K Cfls or T5s. Be intresting to see ur results :thumb:
U have seeds galore poping by the sounds :high-five: Are these seeds a good price ? been looking for good cheap strains :Namaste:

Indo :)

Firstly the bulk are in under my homemade lamp made of 4 x BM GOD clusters. The other pair are indeed 2700k. I've always used these cfls :) they're only 30 watt each. But I've always had great results with em just have to keep em really close and adjust a lot lol.
As for my seeds, I'm just really lucky as I'm backed by Humboldt, 710 genetics and then got loads more off new friends in spain such as Delta 9 labs, Karma genetics, Loompa farms, Canna game and many more lol. So yep I don't know prices Im afraid, sorry :(

Nice:goodjob: Thats good to know i would of always of gone with 6500K for the young ones. Since uv had good times with the 2700k i might try it for a couple of runs:D Humbolt seeds very nice and the rest haha. Ur sorted for seeds then:allgood: RQ very generously gave me a test for new seeds, witch i thought was pretty cool. No problem, how long do urs take to brake the soil roughly? since ur on the autos too. Just so i know im doing things right with closeness and the likes :)

Great method u have going:high-five: That sounds about the right timing for most my seeds too, but jsut checked my diary there and it took 5-6 days to sprout the Jack auto. Thats what made me curious abouth the kelvin :D The seeds i germed most recent had growen about an inch root compaired to others in the past were mainly 1/4 to 1/2 inch rooted. Just thinkin now that i say it. It might be a little better to only root the seed a small bit, so they still have some of that natural rooting nutes to keep them going stonger when in the soil.
just another one of my thoughts :D :peace:

By the looks of those babies I think the shows about to begin.

Woo! That's quite the selection of container sizes you got going; brother! Super curious to see the results of how they turn out in them. Are those autos the same strain? or do you got different ones going? Just curious. You got some nice phat wide ones too I see. One of my autos last year (outdoor season) I measured was half a foot wide all around and on its third set already in only 7 days after germ!! Some of them grow and develop sooo fast its crazy. I think I have a pic of it still.... It was a Kandy Kush! Hope can find my old phone and flash it.

Nice found it. Again just 7 days old (11 or so from seed drop).
IMAG06118.jpg

Mornin all :)

OK some of the girls in the pics are indeed photo plants for a future run. Theyre just getting vegged out whilst I play auto fun! :)

At present though I think I have about 10 autos going lol. A few Blue Dream, Some Dedoverde Haze and then some OG Kush also! This is my first wave of autos! I'm currently waiting on another delivery of fresh this seasons autos from my pals at 710genetics. Then I'll have some new strains to mess with on the second big wave of autos! :)

As said I'm going all out here to see if I can really give a comprehensive look at these plants and how they react to as many differing ways of growing em as is possible! :)
So yep bare with me as lol this is going to take some time to get so many girls a growing :)

By the looks of those babies I think the shows about to begin.
Im with u on that one, little do they know there on the way to Training Day lol

P.s L.A go easy on the OG ladies :rofl: jk. Uv gotta love the kushs tho, il have to keep an eye on them later in life see how they treat u and u treat them :)

Back
Top Bottom