LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hey all, best of bud laden days to you :)

Tempo sorry my man forgot to get back to ya, ill be over to yours in a second :)

Well just some pics of the flower girls :) They're coming along nicely, got some clawing going on with just some of the fans? Not all and Ill just plain water for a few feeds now and I'm sure it will halt. :)
Comments as always welcome! :)
20141029_122845.jpg
20141029_122853.jpg
20141029_122859.jpg
20141029_122909.jpg
20141029_122919.jpg

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

The flowering girls look amazing my friend! +1

plants are looking great and flowering real nice so far :bravo:

Cheers SGA, considering I haven't really done much with them training wise they look like they'll produce well! Mind you lol the GOD boards and raw PAR power might have something to do with it!!!
The cool thing is I have my pheno of the GDP cross sorted. The one on the right! Ill take a clone off her tomoz for another flowering, monster cropped clone! This gives me a nice choice of plants for the jan BID tribute grow! :)

Well my beans done gone and turned up from Herbies! Yeay!! So I'm most definitely set for the BID grow in January! :)
I'm a little annoyed, as they give reg seeds out for freebies. My norm seedbank that ain't a sponsor gives you the choice of reg or fem for your free extras!
I don't know if ill bother with the sleestack skunk? ? Don't know if its any good??
BAR you've ran one I think?? What's the score people??

Hey LA.....ive read alot about genetics so when I do actually start growin again. I want great gene beans to start with ya know!? Lemme know how those herbies beans do fer ya bro..... I totally respect your opinion....lovin this fluxable thang too bro!!! Verryyyy cool! Im an indica guy.....got any suggestions on good fem beans that direction?
:volcano-smiley:

At what stage of flowering would you take your chop . I only use to work with chops . But now I've steered away from a group of people I use to call friends and have gone the seed way . I mean I can take chop's and get them to root but the last lot I took was off un-sexed plants and they ended up males . So they where murdered . And la it's all about the jellys mmmmmmm .

L.A.Guru Ji hey you like savoury we do savoury an sweets as well
welcome at ours any time :peace::circle-of-love: Phew I think I remember that monster lady Bud above, what did she yield
I just offered our lamps an you sprung into my head I normally have to ponder over the folks I want to send Kartik blessings to :volcano-smiley:that Gorilla glue must have helped :high-five:

My friend :) :) you always baffle me with your wondrous names you honor me with. I was just trying to explain to the Missus that you bestow great words at length upon me :)
The girl before was just over 16oz me thinks! That was without what I'd smoked off her whilst waiting for the finish! :)
Much love to you and Padma! :)

Back
Top Bottom