Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Amen to that my mate :) Tell me sensai......how are you going to dry such a massive yield (he asks with an eye to the near future) lol :)

Change of plans Coach Light. Instead of Fluxxing the SLEESTACK X SKUNK which is regular I've decided to go with the POWER FLOWER which is feminized. I'd hate to put in the work and see a dude pop up. Here's where she's at.

1393811429028.jpg

B.A.R. Looks like power flower has 5 bedmates......:cheer: she may decide to declare the space as her own... Rawwwrrrrr love a good cat fight,especially a dirt/mud wrestling one!

Stay Frosty.

Cheers buddy :) My plan was to string up loads of lines in the tent, hang the buds and run my extract fan n filter on low speed along with small oscillating tower fan. This WILL cause a neg pressure....will that help, hinder or make no difference mate? Obviously....ALL IN THE DARK lol :)

Sorry to hear about your inspection dilemma. Glad everything turned out fine. I have the same problem. Once a year, coming soon inspection. Only in my case they give us an appointment for inspection so I usually work my grows around it.

The shit that happens when you skip a day...

Holy hell, I too read bad day and saw the picture, then read council inspector....I thought you'd been ripped off....then kept reading...

Sorry about your loss, mate, and the compromises, I have read you've got it all sorted though, so I needn't have worried.

It's a little shocking to see her in that state though I must say, after watching her grow up!

Hey all, Im as high as a kite....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's been 7 long and painful days and a mate has just passed a Q to me without obligation...I just need to share the joy, love and deep gratitude to a friend who helps me when I cant.

:circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Why is it that at the end of your grows something goes wrong bro?? Are you being karmafied? You might need to apologize to someone for something you did! Anything come to mind? Cuz geezus youre having a bit of a rough time nearing the ends of your grows. Well, i hope all goes well brother! You seem like a great dude and i dont think you deserve this :)

Wow la can't wait for dry weights and reports. I'm really sorry iv not been here much of late. Just quickly flicked your last couple pages pictures il read up soon.
Hope your well my freind :) take it easy and take care

Mornin all :) hope the day finds you all well and good! :) I slept like a baby last night lol.
Tassie :) happy daze my man! :) and dont worry people can post owt on this thread! :)
Aztec many thanks my man! :) Steve, or not Steve :) the cannuck: It annoying to say the least, I had years of no interruptions at this place. Then I get to big crops and being on 420 and its one thing after another lol. Im not worried as my move will happen soon enough. Then Im golden and can play to my heart's content.
Alex my man thanks for stopping in brother! Your missed when not about as much! Final weight should be ok. I reckon around 15 still as colas were dense as hell. I think its the one bud per branch that has aided in this! :)

Also he he just had a slower dried baby popcorn bud and Im all smiles! OZ your kind of smoke me thinks!!! Shame your not down the road! :)

To be real clear, I failed the style this run around. It can easily hit over 20 if done on same scale and without issues. Ive stated a number of times that she stalled twice, these stalls cost at least 3 weeks of prime budding! This was firstly down to a PH imbalance, causing a lockout. (PH ing D&S feed is a must) So I flushed she was already hungry by this point so it really sucked some more! Then got her back on track, yet tried to push her, to catch up and mixed nute ranges and then got another lockout and stall. Also her medium was crap, very silty!
So its still a nice big yield but not what the style can really do. The feeding loop I tried to create, does really work when you have a plant with no issues :) Just getting the level spot on is a must to utilize that technique.
Anyway good fine day one and all :) :)

Shit that was a nasty turn I have only just seen what happened to your GITT Thats the trouble with the Council these days they can an will once in your
House they have the right to be there as long as it takes them to do what they want. The last big scare I had was very similar, I offered him a cup of tea an we talked he told me after that he has the power invested by the council now to enter your home an treat it as his work space an if I hadnt have been so friendly!
He would have dragged a 10min job out to all day :thedoubletake: And he told me tat things have changed so much with our council they can more or less treat your house just like its his till he leaves. Thats our local council I no they all have there own by laws,,,,but I think you are a very lucky guy and congrats on the harvest:bravo::peace::circle-of-love::thanks:

........AKA Jobs Worth W*nkers :) Clipboard underarm, high visibility jacket and small mans persecution syndrome !!!!!! Horrible little men lol :)

Back
Top Bottom