Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

Mrs Mono has been kind enough to agree to help swap the lights around tomorrow morning. The big girl is going to veg under the 600 watt HPS for the remainder of the time before flip. Should give her a chance to adjust to the light and hopefully get her growing even faster ;)

I'm more excited to see how the other plants do under the LED :):):)

Last night under the LED

;)

IMG_3107_1_.JPG
IMG_3108_1_.JPG

Thanks bud, I wasn't too worried about the cal mag issues with LED as I already add dolomite lime to every feeding - it seems coco causes just as much of a cal mag issue as the LED. I'm just still not too convinced that the LED can match the HPS on lumens output and proper growing spectrum.

Glad to hear you seen good results with the 1600 version, can I ask what size of growing space that was in? The 1200 is supposed to be able to cover 16 square feet well, which it seems to do for vegetative growth just not got a clue on the light intensity.

I'm really interested in LED, and loads of people seem to be using them with good results...

Hya mate was away all day yesterday so couldn't get on, I used the 1600 in a 4x4 tent the first time then I added a reflector 96 to each side on the second run :thumb:

She looks great Mono :thumb:

very nice indeed buddy. love that glow!!

have fun eh

Thanks Guys, gave her a bit of a trim again this afternoon. Going to leave her alone now until after the weekend then we can see where we are at ;).

Would be really good if she was flower ready in the next couple of weeks :):)

She's coming along nicely mate, go the hps she'll love that

Thanks Bud. I've been trying to figure how much of a stretcher she will be off the bat when we flip to 12/12. Don't want to leave the tent with any space, but don't want to over-crowd it either haha...

The clones I've grown out of her give no indication as they have been flowered as soon as they rooted :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

So, the strain we have going for the big girl is - ! Delicious Cotton Candy Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds supposedly a 75% sativa dominant strain.

Last sativa I did stretched something crazy, this plant was grown 12/12 from seed in a 8 litre pot.... :)

P1040624.JPG
image1132.jpeg

Now If the delicious candy stretches half like the plant above then we are in trouble... On the other hand, if she doesn't stretch much like an indica then we are going to fall short of the 1kg target.

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: Decisions, Decisions on how much longer to veg her...

Back
Top Bottom