Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

A clone of the big girl, she has been on 12/12 for about a month so far. No veg time ;)

IMG_3159_1_.JPG
IMG_3161_1_.JPG
IMG_3160_1_.JPG

Holy carp...

So, I finally make my way to your back yard, and you have this monster guarding the gate.

And I thought mine was big. :rofl:

I've been trying to grow the biggest girl I can in a custom 2'X3' ( 61 X 91.5 cm) cabinet. I was so proud of how she is turning out, then I see your monster.

/goddamnitsomuch

:thumb:

it don't matter who grows the biggest or who grows the best. who enters or who wins the contests.

we can all be proud of what we grow here. be it in a solo cup or a 50 gallon pot.

Holy carp...

So, I finally make my way to your back yard, and you have this monster guarding the gate.

And I thought mine was big. :rofl:

I've been trying to grow the biggest girl I can in a custom 2'X3' ( 61 X 91.5 cm) cabinet. I was so proud of how she is turning out, then I see your monster.

/goddamnitsomuch

:thumb:

hey mono she is looking fantastic brother. awesome to see how fat the clone came out too!!!

that girl is gonna be a fat ol broad by the time she is done!!!

have fun eh

Thanks Guys! And welcome aboard masonman, your plant is looking wonderful bud!

Well... I don't think we are going to see the 1000g target from this plant, probably closer to half of that... She really hasn't stretched very much at all, and I'm guessing this is due to her being sexually mature? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Be more patient, mono...

I released all the ties from her this morning so she has lost a fair bit of her width (actually space for a companion or two in the tent at the moment) , really need to do a bit of rearranging and a nice big defol in a week or so, but for now it looks like we have the beginnings of some flowers forming. :high-five:

I'm going to let her grow up for another couple of days then it's time to open her up, again... and get some even spacing between the colas :)

We are 7 days into 12/12 and I'm almost ready to count day one of flowering but we might have to leave it another couple of days ;)

IMG_3191_1_.JPG
IMG_3188_1_.JPG
IMG_3190_1_.JPG
IMG_3189_1_.JPG

kinda thought you mighta been talkin outta yer arse there for a second!!! lol

pretty darned sure she will hit the goal or even smash it maybe eh....

regardless you are doin top notch brother.

have fun eh

So... I may have been a bit harsh on the big girl dismissing her potential yield like I did...

She is looking much better this morning, so time for a little defol then I will get some more pics up ;)

12/12 day 9 and I don't think we have begun flowering just yet. She is getting there, but not quite ;)

Opened her up again, this time with only a handful of ties pulling over the main limbs which seems to be a bit more effective than using hundreds of ties on each individual branch. I also gave her a good, but conservative defol at the same time so there is now a lot more light getting down into the plant.

Still feeding her veg nutrients :)

IMG_3199_1_.JPG
IMG_3200_1_.JPG
IMG_3201_1_.JPG
IMG_3205_1_.JPG
IMG_3203_1_.JPG
IMG_3202_1_.JPG

So... I may have been a bit harsh on the big girl dismissing her potential yield like I did...

She is looking much better this morning, so time for a little defol then I will get some more pics up ;)

I was bad mouthing my girl a few weeks ago. Cursing myself for pruning too much just before I flipped her to flower. Now she's busting down the walls and pushing on the door. I think I'm at capacity this time for a 2'X3' cabinet. I don't think I could get one any bigger in there. :)

Back
Top Bottom