Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

Everyone cross your fingers for a nice big stretch :):)

IMG_3142_1_.JPG
IMG_3143_1_.JPG

I think she can do it mate easy.and 3 girls babysitting u lucky man u get to give them back.ha ha;)i have 3 daughers can be stressful at times also lol;)

Looking good.. She'll stretch nice!

:slide::slide:

Update Time

So the big girl has now been on the 12/12 light cycle for two or three days (depending on how quickly she took to it) The new growth is nearly three inches across the board, with another couple of weeks stretching to go ;)

She could have done with a transplant a week or so earlier - even though she is in the 56 litre smart pot - the roots have exploded along side the foliar growth... From previous experience though this is a good thing, at this stage we don't want plants focusing on filling a container with roots, we want the makings of some nice buds.

She is thirsty and growing strong. Should be a nice big girl :surf:

IMG_3156_1_.JPG
IMG_3155_1_.JPG
IMG_3151_1_.JPG
IMG_3153_1_.JPG
IMG_3154_1_.JPG
IMG_3150_1_.JPG

She will thank u for all this punishment later.ul see with an army of colas;)

Looking like a wee Beastie in the making! :)

Thanks you two ;) I'm pretty pleased with her progress again today, another inch or so of upward growth, and all the little nodes we exposed yesterday have now shot up towards the light :):)

I've put the screen on the middle of the plant this evening (couple of hours until lights off) and I will leave it there until lights on, need to slow it down a little whilst the outside branches catch up

Back
Top Bottom