OldMedMan's 2nd Grow 5 Strains and AirPots

Excellent, 3 day old Grow Journal and already has 80 posts. Looks like another epic Journal from OldMedMan! Thanks Friend!
:nomo:

Hey Weed Here we go again. I love this place. The people are the best. Glad your looking in Buddy. :ganjamon:

No kidding, as always I am behind, but glad I caught up. Grow looks like it is off to a wonderful start. Those pot are very interesting cant wait to see how they work out for you.

Looks like you picked out some wonderful strains. Sorry to hear about the sprouts not surviving. Otherwise those plants look amazing and putting on some wonderful growth.

Will be in on this grow for sure. And I will try to keep up and not get too far behind. Great job and good luck with your new grow..

Hi OMM, sorry I'm late coming on board. I've had a couple of weeks of real life issues to get sorted out but I think things are stabilizing.

Should be an interesting journal with the airpots and all those strains on the go. Got a couple of the same stains in my freebies from Attitude.

Good luck brother, I'm in for the ride. But please step away from the dremel, heheh.

Hello O.M.M., hey I noticed a cover in the second pic. I realize it causes hum. why only on one? I'm really keeping my eyes on these airpots, go figure it takes our (you) old timer to try it out. I'm following your journal all the way, looks great. until next time-------------Peace!

Hi Buddy There were more covered than just that one. Lost the pictures of em. I accidentally eased a whole subdirectory of them. I had some great shots of em too.:smokin::smokin:

Guess that's why double posted a bunch of them. Wanted to make sure, everyone saw what I did have. I should have been stoned....I wouldn't have made that mistake.:ganjamon:

No kidding, as always I am behind, but glad I caught up. Grow looks like it is off to a wonderful start. Those pot are very interesting cant wait to see how they work out for you.

Looks like you picked out some wonderful strains. Sorry to hear about the sprouts not surviving. Otherwise those plants look amazing and putting on some wonderful growth.

Will be in on this grow for sure. And I will try to keep up and not get too far behind. Great job and good luck with your new grow..

Hi sonzor I feel behind and it's my journal.:reading420magazine:
Yea, those Colored seeds suck. If you noticed, I did not have any problems with any of the others. Usually have no problems germinating. At least they didn't cost much. Hummmmm, just thought of a correlation there. Cheap seeds and problems.
Thanks for looking in and glad your watching.:bravo: Wouldn't feel the same without you.:thumb:

Sorry about your infant mortality rate. The survivors look great! Your DIY ICU did wonders for those babies. Keep up the good work!

Hey Bud Win some, lose some. Glad you liked the ICU. I wasn't going down with out a fight. :thanks:

Hi OMM, sorry I'm late coming on board. I've had a couple of weeks of real life issues to get sorted out but I think things are stabilizing.

Should be an interesting journal with the airpots and all those strains on the go. Got a couple of the same stains in my freebies from Attitude.

Good luck brother, I'm in for the ride. But please step away from the dremel, heheh.

No problem my friend Mmmmick Thats good news, that things are stabilizing for you. None of us need that in our lives. :bravo:

Gonna be fun. An airhead with AirPots.:yahoo:

The Dremel tool is feeling rejected. :smokin:

Hi Nicademus:welcome:
Glad you quit lurking. Did that for while myself. Gotta check things out, ya know. :reading420magazine:
Well, I hope this all works out.....these AirPots.....really are different.
I see by your Avatar you may have been in the army one time.:bravo:
If I'm guessing by your location you may be right across the border pretty close to a LabRat that lurks around up there. He keeps running around shouting "We won the gold metal". poor Guy.
I've seen you around in the journals and I like your saying at the bottom of your page.:ganjamon:
Be seeing you soon:thumb:
No military time for me. I'm a lover not a fighter. Just a fan of small government and being left alone. Just read Labrat's journal. Thanks for turning me on to it.

No military time for me. I'm a lover not a fighter. Just a fan of small government and being left alone. Just read Labrat's journal. Thanks for turning me on to it.

Hi Nic I agree with the comment about a small government and being left alone. Too bad it doesn't apply to ours.:smokin:

Well, I got to practice allot of that love stuff in the Army.:yahoo:

LabRat's great isn't he? One funny, but very smart grower. One of the best.:ganjamon:

C U soon mate!:ganjamon:

Hi Everyone

Well, here is Bubblelicious #1 And I'm a not so proud Dad.:smokin:
DSCN01452.jpg

Balls:smokin:
DSCN01395.jpg

If there is any doubt, this one tells the story.:smokin::smokin::smokin:
DSCN01354.jpg

Here's all my in door girls, getting a little nutes and sun. The were looking like crap, so had to do something to make em feel better. Hope it works:reading420magazine:
DSCN01471.jpg

If they don't start looking better, they may go into the AirPots sooner than I wanted them to. All of them had a run off pH at 6.3. So we'll see. Back under the lights they go.:thumb:

Any suggestions? Got down to seven plants.....one more to cull.

OK so you have some pollen to sprinkle and cut the cost of buying seeds..

So what is your ph going in? I mix my FF to 6.4 and the run-off comes out around 6.6

That is my own soil mix and experience with the ph thing... I am having a little trouble with my JF as we speek.

I don't know if I said anything in this post that can help ya but that's all I got..

Good vibes to ya and good luck.

:yummy: Bubblelicious cross breeds...I think you just got free seeds bro!!!

(Looking at the bright side...:ganjamon:) Sorry about the balls bro! Was that the only bubblelicious left?

:peace: and Aloha OMM

Castoration is in order. All he wants to do is molest your daughter. And it's hard to keep the kids apart. They crawl under doors, jump fences, climb in windows. Damn sounds like me when I was 18. I repeat 18

Slay that bastard son mate. Don't want all that pollen flying around.:peace:
It's hard to do I know. I just pulled 3 boys too.:peace:

OK so you have some pollen to sprinkle and cut the cost of buying seeds..

So what is your ph going in? I mix my FF to 6.4 and the run-off comes out around 6.6

That is my own soil mix and experience with the ph thing... I am having a little trouble with my JF as we speek.

I don't know if I said anything in this post that can help ya but that's all I got..

Good vibes to ya and good luck.

Hey sisco I am going put the boy with a freind and when it's time, shake he's balls off into a sack/plastic bag and pass a little magic around.....very carefully.:ganjamon:

Well, one of us is doing things wrong and it's probably me. I read about pH in the "How to Grow" forum. I thought that one set the pH at 7.0 and then read the run off. This is my first time dealing with pH, so........... :smokin::smokin:

Hey sisco I am going put the boy with a freind and when it's time, shake he's balls off into a sack/plastic bag and pass a little magic around.....very carefully.:ganjamon:

Well, one of us is doing things wrong and it's probably me. I read about pH in the "How to Grow" forum. I thought that one set the pH at 7.0 and then read the run off. This is my first time dealing with pH, so........... :smokin::smokin:

Set it at 6.0 IMO. Works fine for Pippa.:thumb::peace:

Back
Top Bottom