OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Day 48 of Veg

Day 1 of Bloom

Sorry, I've been MIA for a few days. Had to catch up a bit. ;)

Here is a group shot, with a new look. As you can see two went into air pots.
They were a bit root bound, so the rest will be in AirPots very soon.

You'll notice Hydroton on the top of the Airpots, it's an experiment and makes watering much less disturbing to the plants, The hydroton will also encourage roots to grow all the way to the top of the soil and adds even more air to pots. I've used FFOF again, but this time with about 40% Perlite, to help better with watering. It took for ever last time. This is getting more like hydro every day.

The New Group Shot:popcorn:
grp14.jpg

Here is the beautiful Moby Dick:popcorn:
md21.jpg

The is the nice Columbian Gold :popcorn:
col5.jpg

And an other of the Columbian :popcorn:
col22.jpg

The Church looking good.:popcorn:
church110.jpg

Another of the Church :popcorn:
church20.jpg

Here the beautiful Super Lemon Haze:popcorn:
slh14.jpg

Super Silver Haze showing off! :popcorn:
ssh7.jpg

Another of the Super Silver Haze:popcorn:
ssh26.jpg

You may have noticed the White Widow is gone. I was going to look at her roots and she was so bushy I couldn't see the thousands of what I guess where Mites. I looked at the bugs under a microscope and they were all dead.
I Neem daily so it killed them, however I did not want to take any chances and she is gone. Working on a replacement, not real sure what it will be yet.
Choices..Choices!
;)

Plants are looking awesome OMM!:morenutes: Your church looks a lot like the cheese i had(R.I.P.) I really cant wait to see some action in the ladies soon huh. You think the Moby Dick is gonna fall over wen she starts to fill in. Looks like the top is gonna be HUGE!! But as usuall your plants look great keep it up and take care!:slide:

What up OMM, plants are looking nice, green and healthy. Sorry to hear you had to sacrifice the ww, oh well maybe for the best... Very nice job as usual.

Plants are looking awesome OMM!:morenutes: Your church looks a lot like the cheese i had(R.I.P.) I really cant wait to see some action in the ladies soon huh. You think the Moby Dick is gonna fall over wen she starts to fill in. Looks like the top is gonna be HUGE!! But as usuall your plants look great keep it up and take care!:slide:

Hi Bro:blunt: Yea I remember the Cheese :rip:

I went out an put a rod in both the AirPots, just in case. I hope I have to tie both of them up. :morenutes: Giving it shot anyway. :ganjamon:

A Hui Hou

What up OMM, plants are looking nice, green and healthy. Sorry to hear you had to sacrifice the ww, oh well maybe for the best... Very nice job as usual.

Hi sonzor ;) Thanks. Yea I always think better safe than sorry. Don't want to even think about critters. Gonna give em all some Asamax soon. It's feed to them and goes throughout the plant and kills critters on first bite. Hope it works! ;)

What a beautiful garden you have coming right along there! I see lots of good things in your future...like BUDS. :Rasta: Big stinky buds!

:tokin: Peace brother, just dropping by quick...tired tonight...walk did me in.

Aloha to you my friend and Mahalo for just being you!

What a beautiful garden you have coming right along there! I see lots of good things in your future...like BUDS. :Rasta: Big stinky buds!

:tokin: Peace brother, just dropping by quick...tired tonight...walk did me in.

Aloha to you my friend and Mahalo for just being you!

Aloha High :blunt:

Big Buds sound good to me! :tokin:

No problem my friend. Drive by anytime!;)

Your walk did you in......is a good thing. Healthier and healthier! You get! :blunt:

And Buddy the same goes for you. Thank you for being you!

man those things just look perfect man.. I'm digging the air pots and hydroton on top.. I never really thought about that, but it makes perfect sense.. I'm always having the top layer of soil compact and wash away exposing some roots.. This would completely resolve that, and like you said give some extra air to the mix.

This is why I love coming in here, great ideas are always turning.

Wow Old Man! Those plants look so healthy! You are certainly becoming a Master Ganja Gardener! :morenutes: :)

Sorry I don't check in as often as I used too... had to take over care of my Dad, and it's a full time job in addition to the two full time jobs I already had! ;)

Looking great man! I'm eyeing the Columbian for sure!! and The Moby. Wanna see if the hype is lagit, and no better place to see than at your place!
Keep up the great work man!

later,
Jason

My goodness, Omm you carry those in and out of the house everyday? Hmmm... I wonder if a Hempy air pot would work out:hmmmm: Well whatever it is your doing is working out my man. :popcorn:

Hi sisco:cheer:

Once they are in the AirPots......I don't carry them anywhere!!!;)
They are out side from them on. OMM needs a sled! :grinjoint:

Good to see you Buddy. :cheer:

man those things just look perfect man.. I'm digging the air pots and hydroton on top.. I never really thought about that, but it makes perfect sense.. I'm always having the top layer of soil compact and wash away exposing some roots.. This would completely resolve that, and like you said give some extra air to the mix.

This is why I love coming in here, great ideas are always turning.

Hi my Friend ;)

Hey that's cool. Glad you found something useful. Wish I could take the credit, but Setting Sun did that to one his grows and it works great.

Thanks for coming by. :grinjoint:

Wow Old Man! Those plants look so healthy! You are certainly becoming a Master Ganja Gardener! :morenutes: :)

Sorry I don't check in as often as I used too... had to take over care of my Dad, and it's a full time job in addition to the two full time jobs I already had! ;)

I try my best OBX:grinjoint:

Good on ya! Taking care of your Dad. He's in good hands. :cheer:

Well, your sure are busy, so make it by when you can.

Here in Hawaii. We say your unemployed if you only have one job! :)

Take care my friend :grinjoint:

Looking great man! I'm eyeing the Columbian for sure!! and The Moby. Wanna see if the hype is lagit, and no better place to see than at your place!
Keep up the great work man!

later,
Jason

Long time no see Mr. J:grinjoint: How's the new job coming? Sorry, you don't much time any more. How's the stealth working out? :grinjoint: So far both those girls are looking good. Both strains I've been wanting to try for a while now.
How's your breeding coming along? Or did you have to stop. Gotta catch up with you. :cheer:

Hey OMM, how is life on the isle today? I ended up cutting a decent branch off of my Ilene...will be smoking uncured bud again...oh well...:smokin: Better than NO BUD...that would be bad. :tokin: She looks pretty tasty to me, but hardly any amber yet...oh well. Smoked far worse....:hookah:, am actually quite blazed on scissor hash...loaded on cured Cheese. Seemed appropriate. :roorrip:

Aloha my friend.

Back
Top Bottom