OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Looks tasty as hell. If that's a family photo, then I want vaporize the whole family. :hookah:

Me too Buddy! We should wait about another 40 days, we should have much more by then! :hookah:

hi mate great to see the church she looks great..........they all do .......wud you say your air pots are more beneficial than mine.......thanks in advance.......be lucky weedtastic

Hi Weed In a word "Yes"! No offense intended mate. :grinjoint:

Plants are look'in quite excellent! That Colombian looks killer:goodjob: What a pleasure to be able to grow outdoors....envy, envy, envy

Waiting for the lights to come on so I can check my baby....first indications of flower development don't appear to be as prolific as the first Wanda......time will tell.

Plants are look'in quite excellent! That Colombian looks killer:goodjob: What a pleasure to be able to grow outdoors....envy, envy, envy

Waiting for the lights to come on so I can check my baby....first indications of flower development don't appear to be as prolific as the first Wanda......time will tell.

Hey OldSkoool :grinjoint:

There's allot of us Old Dudes sniffing around that Columbian. Like a long lost friend! :yummy: Yea ,Man I wish you could grow outside too! :smokin:

Give poor Wanda Clone a break.....she'll get there! :morenutes:

Hi OMM, the girls are looking great. Columbian's gonna have some fat tops on her. :goodjob:

Yeah! Man! Looking back I should have planted the other two I have! :yummy:

Seems like everyone's favorite. :) No body notices the bigger and fuller Moby Dick right beside her! :Rasta: Go Figurer! :dreamy:

You're the usual master..:peace: brother

Hey Super!!! Where have you been my Friend? Hope the garden is OK and doing well! Say "Hello" to your girl and of course, your other girls. :thumb:

The girls are looking fabulous brother, glad to see the recovery of the Church. Looks like you will have some really great meds once again my friend!!! :goodjob:

You will have a regular forest of bud there as soon as your little ones grow up a bit more.

:tokin: Just dropping by to spread some good vibes buddy!

:peacetwo: to you in your enchanted forest in paradise and Aloha.

I noticed the Moby but don't know the strain at all. Now the Columbian I know from years back. Actually the Columbian looks like it has fatter tops than Moby.

The girls are looking fabulous brother, glad to see the recovery of the Church. Looks like you will have some really great meds once again my friend!!! :goodjob:

You will have a regular forest of bud there as soon as your little ones grow up a bit more.

:tokin: Just dropping by to spread some good vibes buddy!

:peacetwo: to you in your enchanted forest in paradise and Aloha.

Hi High :):)

Looks like we were cross posting, just left your place. Looking Good. Got any seeds? That should last a while! :thumb:

Thanks for the compliment on the garden. I'm in my usual state of panic, things are going too well. I am always looking for a monster behind every tree. You know me!:yikes::yikes:

If by some miracle the Church is the only problem I have, that would be great,
but we both know better, just part of growing. :surf:

I'll try to get some pictures of my SLH up tomorrow. Got to mover to a more photogenic place. Putting her in the middle was a mistake, she has arms reaching everywhere now. To lazy to move today...she weighs a ton. Ugh! :smokin:

Thanks for the good vibes! :bravo:

I wish you more Peace in your Zen Garden Aloha

I noticed the Moby but don't know the strain at all. Now the Columbian I know from years back. Actually the Columbian looks like it has fatter tops than Moby.

Actually she does have bigger buds That reminds me of an ACDC song! :tommy:

Moby is a really good medical plant. She's a cross of Haze X White Widow. Looking forward to trying her!

Thanks for coming by and I always look forward to your comments! :thumb:

Day 32 of Bloom

Here' the girl I left out yesterday

The Beautiful Super Lemon Haze :surf:
sl32.jpg

slh28.jpg

slh34.jpg

slh51.jpg

slh61.jpg

She's coming along now and still growing! :thumb:

OOOOhhhh hhhhoooo :thumb: those are some sexy legs on that girl. Hey you mind if I court her? I'll try to keep my hands to myself...NO she's too young, Jail bait still... I'll wait for you my love.

I'm so sorry Sisco:smokin::smokin:

She has already been picked as a virgin sacrifice when she reaches her prime.

Common here in the islands :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Back
Top Bottom