OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

He sounds a really special person! Though who could be surprised lol he's your son! I'm quite sure you passed your warmth and general caring nature on.
Hell ill come live in the garden and work for my keep! :)
Much love to you and Jo OMM! :)
Also don't stress, your one guy who is forevermore on 420 wether you are here in person or not. This place was built on folks like you! Your spirit is always with us on here, the site carries your spirit and always will because of all you gave this place! :)
:)
Thanks for being you my friend! :) :)

Well, Thank you kind sir! :thanks:

Hello my fav OMM:high-five:I still got to get anew mouse ,, it keeps messing my screen by opening an closing windows and or programs:cheesygrinsmiley: Great to have ya back online 420:high-five:I was super happy when cronic said your son was with you:love:
Dose he bring his kids with him,, autism is a strange thing to a lot of folks we have 2 nephews one has ADHD and aspergers then the younger is autistic:circle-of-love:They are special I love them there way of looking at life:cheesygrinsmiley:
Great to have you back Love from me and Miss P:circle-of-love::peacetwo::circle-of-love:

Hey OMM, we don't mind that you can't smoke it or grow it, as long as you are still kicking. We are all here for you.

Hey OMM, we don't mind that you can't smoke it or grow it, as long as you are still kicking. We are all here for you.

Well, Thank You old friend! I hope you are doing well and kicking too. I miss the old gang of old farts. :high-five:

New glasses..:thumb:
Shit Man..Im jealous...:Namaste:
It's great to have ya around OMM..:high-five:

Hey Jimmy6000! :high-five:

They gave me more new glasses this week. I see things that that don't exist! Don't even need to smoke any more. They took and X ray of my brain and they found a hole in my head (it's gold in color) and traces of THC that seems to stay forever there. Guess I'm always high! I can think of worse things to happen!

Life is a trip!
:circle-of-love:

OMM I am still kicking lol. Take care my friend.

Hello wildbill38! My old oxygen Buddy! Man, I think I'm like you now....O lines going to all points of the house now. Really good to hear from you! Stay High Man!:volcano-smiley:

Yep life is a trip, so its best to keep stumbling forward! :)
Best vibes and wishes to you my friend! A hole in your head is still better than one in your heart!
Much love to you and Jo!!

Thanks LA. I miss you too and your sage comments!:high-five:

Hope to see you one of these days!:surf:

Finally:surf:OMM how are ya my Hawaiian friend:high-five:
I was trying to catch you this morning(my time) but my keyboard this time ,, it wouldnt type ??
How are ya blowing , I haven't been on 420 for a while cause of problems:love:now it just seemed to start typing:circle-of-love:And I finally got a new mouse :cheer:I hope things are getting a lil bit easier for you ,, did you get home kelp yet?Stay well and be happy :thumb:Love from me an Ms P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I believe that hole in your head is your third eye, quit fighting it and focus :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well

Finally:surf:OMM how are ya my Hawaiian friend:high-five:
I was trying to catch you this morning(my time) but my keyboard this time ,, it wouldnt type ??
How are ya blowing , I haven't been on 420 for a while cause of problems:love:now it just seemed to start typing:circle-of-love:And I finally got a new mouse :cheer:I hope things are getting a lil bit easier for you ,, did you get home kelp yet?Stay well and be happy :thumb:Love from me an Ms P:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Oh! There you are jaga my special friend! :bravo:

Keyboard...mouse....What next my Buddy? Sounds like life is playing with you again. Sorry you are having unexplainable hardware problems. At least it's not unexplainable mind problems! :high-five:

:ganjamon:

I sure hope you and the Princess are in good health. I have missed you my Brother and Sister. :love:

No "Home Help" yet....there is a long list for that. Maybe some day it will happen.:surf:

Stay warm and healthy you two wonderful people.....I miss and love you both....always will! :high-five: :love: :high-five:

OMM, noticed you have been cruising in every once in a while, so glad you are here and hope your lungs are doing better:circle-of-love:

Well, thank You Sir....... :high-five:

I just can't seem to stay away from all my old friends. Once a doper...always a doper. :Namaste:

Lungs are no better.....however...they are not worse! A big plus in my eyes. :thumb:

I really like your tribute grow to BID. He and I go way back......we were both rookies....a long time ago. He was a good man and friend.:thumb:

Sure wish that he had taken his meds like he should have!

Back
Top Bottom