Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Subbed

Looking good! Nice strains as well. Which breeders did you go with?

:nicethread:Thought id join in the fun here..
If you dont mind pinky..
Great presentation with those pics..

Thanks so much for joining in old school! It's been kind of quiet around here. :thanks:

Subbed

Looking good! Nice strains as well. Which breeders did you go with?

I purchased 3 of my clones from "The Clone Store" in Colorado,
Sour Diesel
Beast x White Fire
Rock Kush

and I purchased the rest from "The Green Solution" in CO.

Chem Dawg
Lemon Diesel
Blue Dream

...and I also purchased 2 seeds there from Rezen8 Genetics! I just dropped them in a cup of water today! Barberry Brute X Blue Dream, and Barberry Brute X Golden Goat. More details to come soon.

I in on page 2 :high-five:

Yay!!! Jaga's here!

Good morning Pinky!

How's things going in the Fairy Garden this morning? It is a beautiful day here in AK with an incredible sunrise and a hot cup of joe. Dennise is right of course, your plants look perfect!

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

That sounds beautiful Dr. Bob! I woke up to an inch of snow! I couldn't see the sunrise, but I did have my cup of joe! My girls are doing great today. I lowered the LED's from 3 1/2 feet to 1 1/2 over them now, and I am watching them closely for any ill effects.
Awe, you and Dennise are so sweet! I sure hope the rest of your day is as nice as the beginning of it!
:green_heart::Namaste:

:bigblush: Thanks so much Cannafan! I've missed you! :hug:I am glad you'll be here for the ride!:woohoo:

Thank goodness I didn't wait until page 200 and somethin' to arrive!

So good to have you back Pinky, and I love your update picture style. Very nice.

Hi Hidan420,

I am using a Znet 16 and 2 Mars Reflector 96's in a 2x4 tent. They are all turned on "Grow" at the moment. I've been wanting to ask for input on my LED's. Too much, too little, one better than the other? Any help would be appreciated!
:green_heart::high-five::Namaste:

Reflector 96:120V:207W±5%, 240V: 203W±5%

Znet 16, 600W:
Model NumberGS-Znet16Item typeLED Grow light
KeywordssupplierIs CustomizedYes
Power600wInput Voltage85~265vAC
Current600mALumen24000lm
Lux23000/1.6mLight area10.23m*m/1.6m
Lifespan50000hoursWarranty3-years
DeviceBridgeluxOptics60/90/120degrees
ColorBlue,deep blue,red,deep red,IR,Warm whiteColor ratio8:winkyface:battingeyelashes:blushsmile:1:2
Color wavelength:630nm:660nm:460nm:440nm:740nm:3000k=8:winkyface:battingeyelashes:blushsmile:1:2
Working temperatureMinus20~40degreesWorking time16hours
Qty288pcsFan9units
Plug1unitSwitch2units
Shell colorblack,white,redCase MaterialIron
Dimension635*635*70mmNet weight15kg
Place Of OriginChina MainlandPortShenzhen

Which LEDs and what wattage are you growing with,if i can ask?
Nice clones by the way! I'm interested in all this strains! Wish you the best :goodluck:

Day3Journalp6.jpg

All feedback welcome! :Namaste:

:popcorn:HI PINKY!I wanted to thank you for coming by and checking out my journal. I notice you are growing two of BIDs favorite strains. I actually got his Blue Dream clones for him way back when in 2012 and took them to him at his humble home. We ( BID, Spiffy, and I) sat and smoked some bongs of Chemdog (I remember coughing my ass off!), trimmed some bud (Chemdog, Blue Cheese, Cream Caramel, and WW x BB ) and joked the whole time I was there. My fingers were stuck together from all the trimming we did. I left there with seeds from several strains he had crossed and a Blue Cheese teen in a hempy. He truly was a gentle giant and I was honored he shared his "babies" with me. I have had success this year germinating (all but one female) It was an auto strain he had crossed and it hermied on me.:thedoubletake: My HYBID (named after him) was a cross I made from P-ROC (Purple#1 x Purple Maroc) X Royal Purple Chemdog (RoyalPurple x Chemdog)
Again, thanks for stopping by :cheesygrinsmiley: Your brother in Cannabis awareness,
HOZ

High Hoz, :byebye:

I enjoyed going through your journals! :reading420magazine::nicethread:
I love learning from my 420 brothers and sisters! You sure have been blessed with beautiful friends, great seeds and DIY talent!!

It's been a good ride here, but I sure miss a lot of brothers and sisters that aren't here anymore. :rollingeyes:

Those strains sound so GOOD! I have 2 Blue Dreams, each from different breeders. I am excited to see the differences or similarities! I am limited to the clones, and seeds available at my MMJ Dispensary.

:passitleft: That's MASS Super Skunk, enjoy!

That is great to know! This is my first time with Blue Dream, so I am really excited now!
How nice to have a mother! lol:circle-of-love::high-five:

Can't wait to see you Blue Dreams Pinky!
I have one going now that is truly growing like a Dream. She is the healthiest, nicest looking plant that I have grown.
I took 3 more clones today.

Back
Top Bottom