Renegade's BID Tribute Grow - Multi Strain

Spot on...LOL.

I guess you know who the little birdie was...LOL.

Looks like high quality....

Gonna look a little bit more into it.

I think that is the new tent that LA just recieved:)......he seems to be very happy with it.....at least one person said that it reminded them of a gorilla tent......not sure aobut the material though:)

Not nosey at all...LOL.

I wanted a 48x24...so the conversion looks like a 120x60. I will need to ask Princess for permission...LOL. Probably will cost about $200 or more.

The one I had on my wish list in Cramazon is about $100....

I'll pay the extra for quality though...

Cool.....kind of thought but just in case then you would have another avenue:)lol........have you priced what you want and is that a huge factor?.......what size also.....yep.....i am nosey:)lol

Ok.....someone elses tent to maybe check out then is Icemud's if you know him......he has a 2 x 4 x 7 hydro hut but actual measurements are 2.5 x 5......and he has 3 Advanced XTE 300s hanging in there along with fan and charcoal filter......i once again dont know the material or how thick it is but obviously pretty strong to hold all that up with no issues:)lol.......are you going to keep vegging in the cabinet and flower in the tent or move completely to the tent?:)

That is a lot of weight...holly crap...LOL.

And to hell with that moving around shit...LOL. I'm keeping it small and as a hobby so no perpetual for me. Everything will be moved to the tent.

Hummm...but that does bring to mind....I still want to do a side by side of my units. I can get 2 maybe 3 tents in the shed.

Just a thought...LOL.

Ok.....someone elses tent to maybe check out then is Icemud's if you know him......he has a 2 x 4 x 7 hydro hut but actual measurements are 2.5 x 5......and he has 3 Advanced XTE 300s hanging in there along with fan and charcoal filter......i once again dont know the material or how thick it is but obviously pretty strong to hold all that up with no issues:)lol.......are you going to keep vegging in the cabinet and flower in the tent or move completely to the tent?:)

Haha....and the hobby turns into something much bigger:)lol......i was going to do it as a hobby too....started with a little 2 x 4 tent and now i dont even use it.....to small:)lol.....hope all is well to the west my friend:)

dONT' You dare jink me my friend...LOL.

The gurls are doing just fine and little sister (new name for Purple #1) looks great.

This will be a chore to see how little sister responds being 2 weeks (??) behind. Not going to change much of anything on the twins (new name for Ultimate Purple and Blue Dream) except the extra week it took to get Purple #1 to pop we will still change to 12/12 and full nutrients this weekend.

Little sister will either rise to the occasion or parish. Not gonna let the twins suffer by delaying cycle and nutrients.

The twins roots are firmly in the res and are a very, very nice white...

Readings at 2000hrs are:
Air: 84
RH: 56
PH: 5.7
Res Temp: 77
PPM: 342

hOLLY Crap a product that does what it says it does...LOL. I've gotten 5.7-5.8 each time I checked. And keep in mind that this was at 1/4 strength. The checking will come to an end soon enough for sure...LOL.

And speaking of product... I've got to go back and review pics of my earlier 2 grows. Each have progressed better and better each grow. Each with an upgrade of either nutrients or LED. And this one is no different...

The twins look AWESOME...

So I went back and took a look at the pics... Nutrients...LED...??? Who the hell cares...they are lovin it...LOL.

Pics to follow. You decide...

Pics...

Up first is "Little Sister" (Purple #1...)

IMG_024543.JPG

The Twins...
IMG_024445.JPG

Ultimate Purple...
IMG_024639.JPG

IMG_024738.JPG

Blue Dream...
IMG_024843.JPG

IMG_024930.JPG

Hi Renegade,

I'm not sure how I missed your new journal...but I'm glad that I've now found it! Everything seems to be moving along quite nicely. Your gurls (hopefully they're all gurls) are looking great. Sorry that P1 took a dive, but little sister is standing tall.

I am getting ready to start my first grow, which will be all Blue Dream (for BID). I should have it going within the next 2 weeks.

Glad that I've caught up with you again. Keep up the good work...C Sprite

hi mate,

What beautiful pics you've done, twins and their very large leaves looks very strong for their young age.

Congratz

I now have 2 to compare...

Thanks Dennise, was just in your yard checking out your tent. I do like it. Wish I had a real life pic of the other one I'm looking at.

LA...wink, wink...LOL.

Everything looks great as usual... I just got a Gorilla Lite tent and for the money I think it is quite an awesome tent... It says it will handle 170 lbs and I am sure it would... Just another option for you to check out....:circle-of-love:

I think we're gonna enjoy the "Blue Dream". Her and Ultimate are the one's I'm looking forward to growing. I wanna work on getting those colors and scents out of them.

Hi Renegade,

I'm not sure how I missed your new journal...but I'm glad that I've now found it! Everything seems to be moving along quite nicely. Your gurls (hopefully they're all gurls) are looking great. Sorry that P1 took a dive, but little sister is standing tall.

I am getting ready to start my first grow, which will be all Blue Dream (for BID). I should have it going within the next 2 weeks.

Glad that I've caught up with you again. Keep up the good work...C Sprite

What's up Tad,

So after going back to compare the journals they're about 1/4 bigger then the earlier 2 journals at 12 days...

I am as excited about the progress of this grow with the new light, nutrients and "Titan 4" as Dennise and others...wink, wink are about their new tents. So I have some room for more excitement when I get my new tent...LOL.

Wait till you see the next photo shoot...dam...LOL.

On Sunday...LOL.

hi mate,

What beautiful pics you've done, twins and their very large leaves looks very strong for their young age.

Congratz

31 Jan 15, Saturday, 0800hrs..., day 15, week 3, day of 1 Veg (Little Sister, seedling, day 4)

And a happy Friedday to one and all....except it's Sativaday now....LOL.

Wake and bake friends. Getting to the end of that fine smoke. Officially it lasted Princess 2 months. I hit it every now and then and mostly on the weekends. So this grow we're going for weight.

And with that said we've decided to scrog these gurls. I want to see how much of a screen I can fill in my short time frame. I said I wanted to do a 90 day run but were already in it a week extra for the week we had to add for "Little Sister".

And speaking of the little brat. Dam this Purple #1 is becoming a pain in the ass. Jealous I don't know but she's giving me hell. So I was playing in the cabinet like I always do on my Saturday mornings and wanted to get some root pics. Little Sister was standing tall, a bit too tall for my liking but tall none the less. When I raised the lid to get the root pics and put it back down the brat was on her side. Damit man....LOL. So I jumped to it and pulled her plug, split it down the middle to where I could get to her and to my pleasant surprise she had some well established roots going. Some were even coming out the bottom of the plug. Well you know I didn't have time so I gently pulled her lower in the pod roots and all and put the pod back in her basket and sealed her up.

What I did find during the splitting of the plug was she was thinner up where she fell over. Thinner at the area that was open to more light. So I'm assuming I didn't place her deep enough in the plug like I should have. Normally I try and place them about an 1/2 to 1" deep. (Making mental note...LOL). I think the twins were about 1/2, just out of sight. The falling over probably would have happened even if I wasn't playing in the res. Her falling over while I was there may have saved her since I was able to respond immediately. But now we have to be concerned that the handling hurt her as well. And as a result of this latest incident I will delay 12/12 for a day or so. I want to see if she pulls through. I figure if the damage has already been done she'll wither in the next day.

So the tale of "Little Sister" continues...standby for updates on her.

But in the mean time...to the "Twins"....LMAO.

31 Jan 15, Saturday, 0930hrs..., day 15, week 3, day 1 of Veg (Little Sister, seedling, day 4)

Just to recap....

Going scrog these gurls to see if we can get some weight and to see how much I can fill the scrog. I originally wanted to do a short 90 day run and will still stick to that as best I can but with the extra week it took to get something out of Little Sister we're already off track. And really not sure how much extra time the filling in of the scrog will take. But were going with it...till I change my mind again....LOL.

So we talked about scroggin these gurls and will be reaching out to the scrog guys as I go. I haven't decided on the height of the net yet but probably....hummm.....just decided....LOL. I'll scrog 4" above the res. That will give me 20" to the light. The gurls are at 3" right now so I got a bit of time to build the scrog and maybe get a node or two more out of them before topping. They're on the 5th node and strongly working on their 6th as we speak.

I'm already thinking on cutting the top most big fans that are blocking the new side shoots. And will do that tomorrow at res change out.

Going full strength now. Advanced Nutrients PH Balance Nutrients. In case you were wondering...well I was so I measured....

Readings at 0830hrs are:
Air: 77...ranges 75-81
RH: 60...ranges 40-66
PH: 5.6
Res Temp: 74
PPM: 319

Tap water:
PH: 6.8-7.0
PPM: 49-51

Rechecked tap water and came in around the same as first tested. The PH and PPM dropped. Good, that tells me two things...well I think....LOL. PH level is dropped because it was only at 1/4 strength nutrients. PPM dropped because the gurls are already feeding. Both mean that the gurls are happy....yea. Being that the nutrients were only at 1/4 strength, we'll test before and after full change out tomorrow to show that.

It's pretty much the end of my seedling stage. I believe it was King that said seedling ends when the plant reaches her third node.. The twins are working their 5th. And we are at the end of the second week. 5th and 6th nodes at 14 days, with side shoots coming out of every node....NICE...

And I couldn't wait till Sunday for the photo shoot...so here they are....

Gonna be trimming some of the upper larger leafs that are blocking the newer side shoots...is it too early????

Back
Top Bottom