SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Thanks man. They're getting a top dress of worm shit and recharge tonight along with a transplant drench and brix spraying. They should be really fat and happy tomorrow :morenutes:

I think I'm gonna call her blue monster, she is easily twice as big as the hurkle and they were both started at the same time. If anyone needs plants that stay nice and small the hurkels would be fantastic.

My method seven camera filter showed up tonight. Here are some shots with with the filter then below a shot with no filter and one in the dark with flash to show the differences. The filter does a decent job of fixing the color but its not perfect with my MarsII. I might be able to improve it some once I learn how to control the white balance not sure. I imagine it depends on the exact spectrum LED you have on how good of a job it does fixing the color, mine come out looking a little too blue and not green enough in the pictures. Over all though it does a great job at stripping the purple wash out of them and I think its good enough for normal pictures so I don't need to do it in the dark which was a big pain in the ass. Hope you guys don't mind lots of pictures i'm still trying to learn how to use this thing so there will be lots for a while :p

DSC_07428.JPG
DSC_07414.JPG
DSC_07369.JPG
DSC_07305.JPG
DSC_07336.JPG
DSC_07359.JPG
DSC_071912.JPG

LEDs on No Flash No Filter
DSC_012415.JPG

Dark room with flash
DSC_0606_008DSC_0606_sm.JPG

Those are exquisite plants. Amazing.

Thanks Doc! These are by far the healthiest plants I have had at this point of flowering. Seems the improved RH and keeping the lights up around 2' are making a big improvement :thumb:

Nice! Lookin great! High Brix journals... Seems I just can't get enough! Thanks Smokey!

Thanks man, welcome!

NOTHING is more important that the environment!

Of course it is, its the hardest thing to get right, funny how things work out that way... :reading420magazine:

Some more pics I took tonight while I had the step stool in the tent adjusting the lights a bit. Plants got plain water tonight.

DSC_10536.JPG
DSC_10503.JPG
DSC_10473.JPG
DSC_10465.JPG
DSC_10454.JPG
DSC_10444.JPG
DSC_10433.JPG

LED Filter
DSC_10575.JPG

Not much to report, everything still looks great. I gave the blue dream around 2.5ml of transplant and the hurk around 1.5 two nights ago and will give them regular water tonight along with a brix spray. I have only been giving them the extra transplant every 3 or 4 waterings this time, I think doing it every time might of been a bit much for my watering schedule.

Some new pics, thanks for looking, enjoy!

Both, hurkle is in front
DSC_17931.JPG

Blue Dream, I think she is my biggest plant yet.

DSC_1791.JPG
DSC_17822.JPG
DSC_17811.JPG
DSC_17761.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_17862.JPG
DSC_17742.JPG

Ended up giving them a light transplant drench since I needed some mixed up for clones and a super lemon haze seed I started tonight. Took a couple more pictures messing around trying to cut down on the lights washing everything out.

DSC_1985_033DSC_1985_sm.JPG
DSC_1996_032DSC_1996_sm.JPG
DSC_1975_037DSC_1975_sm.JPG
DSC_1971_034DSC_1971_sm.JPG
DSC_2003_035DSC_2003_sm.JPG

Thanks guys I couldn't be happier with how these are turning out. Winter is so much easier to keep the temps right. The other thing different this time is I didn't defoliate at all and I have been pretty aggressive on the previous grows so they are probably getting a lot more out of each folar spray :thumb:

Thanks guys I couldn't be happier with how these are turning out. Winter is so much easier to keep the temps right. The other thing different this time is I didn't defoliate at all and I have been pretty aggressive on the previous grows so they are probably getting a lot more out of each folar spray :thumb:

Foliar sprays can't exist without foliage.....

Foliar sprays can't exist without foliage.....

So true. I tried to take it easy esp on the fan leaves but was stripping the lower growth to get rid of the popcorn buds. This time since I want to make hash I left everything on. You can see from the picture from my last grow there is a huge difference in the amount of leaves to get the yummy sprays this time around.

Last grow
IMAG09547.jpg

This grow
DSC_1791.JPG

Hey smokey girls look great....I hope my blue dream is half the woman urs is. Lol. Hey the tubs u got ur airports in are for runoff I imagine...do u let ur girls sit in hue run off, or do u empty them after every watering or feeding? Might b a newb question, but hey that's me. Looks like a lot to move around if u do empty them....although I can imagine them sitting in runoff being good.

Thanks! I don't usually get much run off since I water every two days. It's not good to let it sit in there for to long if there is a bunch though. My pots sit high enough that the soil wouldn't touch it but you don't want nasty stuff to start growing in the bottom of the bin either. If you get to much you can vacuum it out or pull the plants and dump them. The 15 gal pots are to much for me to be pulling out so they only get cleaned properly once per grow and I use a wet dry vac if they get to much to evaporate before the next watering. You can also use a turkey baster if you don't want to buy a wd vac it's just more work.

Back
Top Bottom