SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

re: SmokeyMcFly's Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry Highbrix LED Grow

Your plants are doing great! That light colored new growth is a good sign...and also an indicator that a good GRowth Energy drench is in order. They look perfect.

Thanks Doc, I thought she was looking a touch hungry. I think she's gonna be an eater. :thumb: Glad I put her in the big pot lol.

Looking very good. Go Hi-Brix!

Tonight was water night anyway so I put 10ml energy and 1ml tea into a about a 1 & 1/4 gallon of water and gave the blue dream around a gallon of it. Then I added another half a gallon of water to dilute what was left and watered the hurkle with about half a gallon of that. I have been going pretty light on the drenches this grow so i'm not surprised she was ready for some energy.

Thanks for the help everyone :high-five:

Thanks man. I got one clone of the hurkle to survive and it's to soon to say for the blue dream. The new PB clones failed so I'm glad I pulled her out of the flower tent. I think now that I have my RH up to where it should be they're getting to wet and rotting with the baggies on them. I'm gonna take some new ones this weekend and try without them.

Some pictures with my early christmas present :D Still need a good macro lens and the method seven led filter as you will see in the in tent shots but I am super stoked, been wanting a dslr for about 15 years now, love my wife :thumb:

Amazonia from last grow, I told you it turned out better this time. Now that they are cured its every bit as potent as the plushberry and is easier on my lungs but doesnt have the same amazing flavors in the PB.
DSC_04343.jpg

Plushberry from last grow
DSC_040912.JPG
DSC_04007.JPG

Blue dreams
DSC_012915.JPG

DSC_0119_01.JPG

Hurkle
DSC_012415.JPG

I forgot to add the color and posture improved very noticeably on both plants the next day after the energy feeding, Thanks Doc :thumb:

So upon realizing I was out of vertical space on the blue dream unless I let her get below 2' between the tops and the lights I did a major super cropping on her tonight. I still have 2' of room between the lights and the tops but I am trying to keep it around there this grow. I think my room gets a little warm to drop them down to 1' like I was before. I have had great luck on the couple tops here and there that I have super cropped on my last couple grow but have never done this many at once. I think it ended up being between 6-8 tops in total this time, hope I didn't jack her up...

IMAG1319_1.jpg

Im excited to smoke the Hurkle :blunt: :rofl:

Seriously though the wait for this one is much harder then all the others combined. I have heard amazing things about the anti inflammatory and pain killing abilities of the high 50/50 cbd thc strains and can't wait. While the other strains help take my mind off of the pain they don't really do much to make it go away most of the time and they certainly aren't keeping it away. I must say this amazonia really surprised me this time, it is much much stronger then the first batch and seems to help with my pain a little bit but nothing like I am hoping the hurkle can do :Namaste:

Hey smokey.....subbed caught u over on smoker joes thread.....seen you had some blue dream going....I got some of those fem. on the way.....in subbed. They all look great.

Nice, the blue dream I had from the dispensary tasted great and there buds were not really that great so I have a feeling these will taste fantastic!

how you liking those air pots? have you used them before? I bought some 1 gallon ones for my veg cabinet, but I still use smart pots for my flower tent.

I have used them in all the grows in my sig, almost a year now. I went with them over the smart pots since they are more reusable. Honestly I think all the root builders work pretty much the same as far as the root ball is concerned but I can say for sure these work exactly as advertised. After seeing how great the root ball is and how quickly they recover from repotting I wouldn't go back to normal pots :thumb:

For the plants I want to keep smaller I go from keg cups into three gallon equivs then to 7gal for flowering. If I want them to get big I finish veg in 5s and then into the 15s for flowering. The blue dream this grow is in the 15 and the hurkle is in the 7.

Nice, the blue dream I had from the dispensary tasted great and there buds were not really that great so I have a feeling these will taste fantastic!

I have used them in all the grows in my sig, almost a year now. I went with them over the smart pots since they are more reusable. Honestly I think all the root builders work pretty much the same as far as the root ball is concerned but I can say for sure these work exactly as advertised. After seeing how great the root ball is and how quickly they recover from repotting I wouldn't go back to normal pots :thumb:

For the plants I want to keep smaller I go from keg cups into three gallon equivs then to 7gal for flowering. If I want them to get big I finish veg in 5s and then into the 15s for flowering. The blue dream this grow is in the 15 and the hurkle is in the 7.

Very interesting! I always wonder about best practice in veg and bloom pot sizing. I just transplanted a plant from 1 gal to 15 gal...!!.....

Very interesting! I always wonder about best practice in veg and bloom pot sizing. I just transplanted a plant from 1 gal to 15 gal...!!.....

Haha nice, thats quite the jump. With the air pots it doesn't seem to be the no-no it is with traditional pots. What kinda feeding schedule do you keep your 15s on. Mine have been getting 1 gal every two days for each 15gal pot during flowering and it seems to keep up ok so far.

Nice after seeing what they do to the root ball I am not surprised one bit. I don't know if the air pots turning the roots back into the center is any better then just having it air prune and develop another one but it does do it. I left a plushberry in a 3 gallon for way to long so I got a good look at just how well they can pack the roots in :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom