Solo Grow Challenge 2014

I gotta question wildjim 16oz container,lmao

great job man,that looks Delicious

anyone heard from stumped???

I thought about doing some photoshopping,, but no solo cups. Lol I was wondering about Stumped myself.
WJ

Man she is a beast. Mine is budding now, but not sure it's gonna make the 60 day mark

I tell you PM, I am not suited to. Something this large. When is 60 days for yours? I've had an email conversation with Heavyweight and they said it's Fast and Vast. 500gms per square meter is in the ad for the seed.
WJ

mad skillz, you folks got them,,,

and nice plant Jim, I toasted one of my Vast and Fast seeds, might get another.

I tell you PM, I am not suited to. Something this large. When is 60 days for yours? I've had an email conversation with Heavyweight and they said it's Fast and Vast. 500gms per square meter is in the ad for the seed.
WJ

Mine will hit day 60 on December 26th. So it's getting close, and I don't think she can build buds that quick

Pictures this week! In no particular order :)

20141207_183913.jpg
20141207_183901.jpg
20141207_183800.jpg
20141207_183748.jpg
20141207_183511.jpg
20141207_183726.jpg
20141207_183155.jpg

Thanks Skunny, Rico, and C526!

She is really cute. I am excited to plant a sed directly into the tube. I will also add air holes for the next run. I want to run a tube like a regular grow. At least a month of veg before flipping, that kind of thing.

A doob tube scrog would be something to see :rofl: I don't remember who suggested that, but it made me chuckle :)

Check the trichs on the two bigger entrees and they don't have any amber at all yet, so I am guess at least two weeks to go, probably three :)

:thumb: All of you guys have some good looking solo cup girls. Ricorico it looks like the Islands when I see your group. PM your stuff looks mighty fine. Best one still the cloth pot?
The Doob Tube is going great. Wonder what a 1 1/2 pvc pipe drilled for air would do. Not thinking about the challenge. Thinking about them hanging in trees about my property growing smaller autos.
And marsbadrock finally killed Kenny. I knew he would.

They look great guys! Good Luck to ALL!! :goodluck:

WJ

Back
Top Bottom