Thai Stick

Just stopped in to see what up... I will try to follow

Hey what's up again Buckshot? Not a lot to report on these at this point; they're okay but one has wrinkled leaves (too much water at first); it'll be fine. They have their second row of leaves going. I'll get a pic up soon; as soon as a plant comes out of the unit above (4-5 days maybe?) I can get them in under a 200 watt blue CFL.

I'm going to wait until week 3 to put them under the 200 watt CFL @ 13.25/10.75. A few other grows of mine are going longer than I thought. Here's a full pic; sorry about the quality (the Critical Jack is on the top right):

0012285.JPG

The Thai Stick plants (the last one looks rough; it's the one that barely popped and came up late):

0022242.JPG
0032143.JPG
0042009.JPG

It'll pull out of that. Here's the Critical Jack, so far the healthiest of them all:

0051892.JPG

I read an article about the original Haze and the breeder suggests to run flower @ 11.5, then 11 for the last few weeks. If you get a look at those skinny leaves on the healthier Thai Stick plants, you'l see why I got the OTH heebie jeebies :bitingnails:

Looking great. You sound a bit scarred PC. Bad dreams at night of being chased around by a ghostly hula skirt? Any idea what causes that crinkly effect? Edit- oh wait you answered that. Early overwatering i guess

Nice... almost ready for the flower tent :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had Thai Stick twice back in '79-80 in Virginia....best dope ever. Very trippy...laughing so hard you cry. After that, I never saw it again but always looked for it. Every once and awhile, some dude would tie some skunk to a stem and call it thai-stick...no, it's not. I remember that bag...I'll never forget it.

I can't WAIT to see what you end up with! :thumb:

Looking great. You sound a bit scarred PC. Bad dreams at night of being chased around by a ghostly hula skirt? Any idea what causes that crinkly effect? Edit- oh wait you answered that. Early overwatering i guess

Nope it was a bad dream that Swamp Thing from marrvull comixx decided to come live with me for a year. Or was it a dream? :trance:

That runt's starting to get a set of normal leaves in the middle finally :) I wanted to note here that I pulled all 4 plants from the 96 watt T5 unit set at 24/0 and put them under a 200 watt blue spectrum CFL tonight set at 13.25/10.75. I'm not going to veg long; as soon as I get room in a flowering unit for at least the 3 larger plants, they'll hit flowering at 11.5/12.5. Post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom