The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Well.....how's it smoke?

So smooth and full of flavor. Definitely has a tangerine smell, and tastes very citrus y.
The high is pretty heady and will be great for day time smoke. I'm sure a good cure will take it up a notch or 2.

re: The Emperor's New Grows - Perfect Sun Goliath & Mars Cree256 Perpetual In High-Brix!

Congrats on the harvest and yields bro! Looks like smashing run to me!.

Final dry weight. 507 grams or 18 OZs!

20160914_002444.jpg
20160914_003149.jpg
You killed it bruv!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seems like I missed the whole month of September up to know. Sorry canad420, great looking harvest and those are some serious numbers. Awesome job:high-five: reps to you

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ayahuasca Purple flower Day 12

20160922_235438.jpg
20160922_235451.jpg

Everything is going so smooth! Buds are just now starting to kick in and from the looks of the tester I planted a while back this strain is going to be nice.

Heres the tester so far. Not sure how old it is i'll have to go back through this journal and see if I posted anything from day 1 or something. I believe it actually started to purple but I can't tell if its just the light playing tricks on the darker leaves.

20160922_234440.jpg

Yo canad how is the ap tester lookin , only sprouted one bean and took her 12/12 Friday

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo canad how is the ap tester lookin , only sprouted one bean and took her 12/12 Friday

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm gonna give it a chop this Sunday. I'll take some before pics, but its looking pretty nice only its not purple. Hopefully out of the 4 big ones I'll get a purple pheno for once.

Ayahuasca Purple flower day 28

20161008_232723.jpg
20161008_232737.jpg

Last night was the first CAT drench. Everything is running so smooth and simple that I almost feel like i'm neglecting them lol.

White Walker Kush will be planted today or tomorrow and will veg until these purples are harvested.

Back
Top Bottom