The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Nice journal Sue :)

Why thank you Steve, and welcome, :welcome: not just to my journal, but to the :420: community as well. If there's any way we can enhance your introduction to our neighborhood, please just let us know. We're here for you. :love:

A relatively full nights rest maybe?!

Yes CC. I got a normal night's sleep. Hard to believe, isn't it? :laughtwo: The proof will be in how I do tonight. :battingeyelashes:

It's good to hear that your sleep pattern is making a turn back to normalcy. :)
Do I smell bacon cooking...??

Unfortunately, no. The seeds didn't make it. I'll be placing orders this week though, and it's on my list. Next run. Yours are amazing Atrain.
Check your PMs before you make another move Sue.

Yes CC. I got a normal night's sleep. Hard to believe, isn't it? :laughtwo: The proof will be in how I do tonight. :battingeyelashes:
:sleep:

It's good to hear that your sleep pattern is making a turn back to normalcy. :)
Do I smell bacon cooking...??

You reminded me that I have yet to purchase bacon! I know. Hard to believe, eh? I'll swing through the grocery on my way back from the Goodwill.

"I don't know the answer to the easy way she opened every door in my mind." Ahhh, it's been many years since I belted that one out. :battingeyelashes: My all-time favorite Kristofferson song. Such a hopeless romantic! :laughtwo:

gm sweety hope you are having a good day:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cool:

Sorry you've had your ups and downs over the last few days Sue, :hug: I'm glad you're getting to a point where you can heal. As always your mental fortitude astounds.

I love your journals so much :) I just have a hard time keeping up hahaha. Your little (big) teaching project sounds like it's been in the making for a while, you're already writing a veritable thousand page book on learning to grow in this and all your other threads! :love: :laughtwo: We're lucky to have you hear to share all your wisdom and charm; of course you would exercise our brains with tons of reading, you're a teacher after all. :rollit: Can't wait to see how that goes, along with your new sprouts. :Namaste:

That cheese candy is purrty ;) ... see what I did there? :p

Yes I did. :laughtwo: She's really redeemed herself. She's going to save my butt on this grow. It really is amazing watching her pack it on, and there's nothing fluffy about those colas either. Sweet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I landed at 420 searching for doc's high brix, you have a beast of a thread here full of info and good vibes.

Thank you Steve. I'm surrounded by the most amazing people. They get most of the credit. I ooze joy and childlike wonder and they dump the most incredible information here. I'm mostly in awe of them. :love:

Thanks for the warm welcome, I landed at 420 searching for doc's high brix, you have a beast of a thread here full of info and good vibes.

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Pratt. There's a link in my signature that you might find pertinent to your Adventures in High Brix Budland.

And Sue, to answer your question from before: I'm on vacation to visit friends and family in the Midwest, so now I'm only an hour behind you. Yay! Just got here, so I'm gonna try to catch up before I fall asleep. Here we go...

I have a bad habit of getting frozen looking at my plants. I'll stand there and stare and stare totally transfixed. I've been doing this for years so I know there is no point at which I am going to ever get 'satisfied' or tired of standing there. I always have to painfully tear myself away and close the door. People talk about washing buds and finding all sorts of stuff that was stuck to them- I'm sort of like that stuff. If it was possibly to find myself stuck to a bud I would. Tonight as I was staring at the flowering girls a bumblebee came flying through the open door and straight to a bud and -plop- there it landed, took about a half step and was 100@% completely stuck in my Thai sativa. I picked it up in my shirt and put it outside. Silly bee I thought, as I went back to staring.

I have a bad habit of getting frozen looking at my plants. I'll stand there and stare and stare totally transfixed. I've been doing this for years so I know there is no point at which I am going to ever get 'satisfied' or tired of standing there. I always have to painfully tear myself away and close the door. People talk about washing buds and finding all sorts of stuff that was stuck to them- I'm sort of like that stuff. If it was possibly to find myself stuck to a bud I would. Tonight as I was staring at the flowering girls a bumblebee came flying through the open door and straight to a bud and -plop- there it landed, took about a half step and was 100@% completely stuck in my Thai sativa. I picked it up in my shirt and put it outside. Silly bee I thought, as I went back to staring.

I have the same problem too. Just don't stare at them under HID lights or you will ruin your eyes.

Thank you Steve. I'm surrounded by the most amazing people. They get most of the credit. I ooze joy and childlike wonder and they dump the most incredible information here. I'm mostly in awe of them. :love:

It is remarkable how positive this thread is :) and full of great info, going to sub scribe and follow along :) Peace

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Pratt. There's a link in my signature that you might find pertinent to your Adventures in High Brix Budland.

And Sue, to answer your question from before: I'm on vacation to visit friends and family in the Midwest, so now I'm only an hour behind you. Yay! Just got here, so I'm gonna try to catch up before I fall asleep. Here we go...

Thanks I really appreciate it :)

My best laugh this week Weaselcracker. :rofl: Ahhhh.......... That was not only good, it was well timed in the finding of it. Hard to slip into feeling morose around here, isn't it. "- plop - " OMG!!!

Duggan, I appreciate the positive thoughts. Grief only caught me momentarily. I still went out, in the midst of it, and bought a new timer so I could split the tent between two circuits. I thought you'd approve of that. Drat! I forgot the fire extinguisher! Sorry BAR. Tomorrow. Let me put it on my list....... Done.

Welcome to the family Steve. :love:

Back on the path to home. Update later. I pulled everything out and reconfigured. Hanging lights on your own is a bear to pull off, but I'm a hard-headed and persistent woman. Pictures later. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom