The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Heheh, that there is a fractured toe, Sweetie. :laugh:

I remember the look from the times I've done the same thing. No sweat - it'll heal without a splint, but ya, you cracked that bone. :Namaste:

Does it have a spot where you get a distinct sharp pain when you press on it?

Nope Graytail, you forget that overworked and obviously underpaid guardian angel that follows me around. :laughtwo:

As bad as it looks and as painful as it hurt when I injured it, I hit it with the pain cream within the first five minutes, after the bleeding stopped. From that point on pain was minimal and the healing of the damaged tissue was astounding to watch. This looks like I've been healing for at least a week, and it's only been three days.

No sharp pain. No break. Very lucky woman. Lol!

Just strolling by figured I say hello this time. Hey you, Sweetsue :ciao: been a while since it's been said. So I'll say it again, thank you Sue for all that you do. This is quite the happening place, lots of visitors...not to interrupt the conversation for a little grovelling :adore: Good luck on the motm :thumb:
Plants are all doing great under your thumb, I always like stopping in and seeing the gang. Hope your toe is better soon, it looks painful enough... Till next time.

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

Thanks Snid. It doesn't hurt in the slightest tonight. Only when I try to wiggle it hard, so I avoid that compulsion. Lol! How sweet of you to grovel. :kisstwo: You're welcome. It's my pleasure to do all I can for this community. No way can I ever balance the scales for what you've all done for me.

That contest is a serious distraction. I try to stay away, but fail miserably, but the process is almost painful when you're one of the nominees. Thanks for the well wishes. Only a week to get through. *groan*

To be blatantly honest, I was kinda hoping one of my growing buddies here was going to chime in with some sort of herbal offer.... but no joy. I'll live for a week. Apparently none of my buddies are Bostonians

You waited until Rad moved from the state to visit. Not your best timing my friend. :hug: :love:

Thanks Sue. I have a hemp store I can walk to and they say they test, I don't know why I do not trust it. They also have a clean your bong service. I have been cleaning my wifey's glass for a long time. I wonder if I should try them out?

I am thinking I could use the test service as I do have my own cross now that I work with. I wonder how much they need for a test.

:Namaste:

They probably have some type of sonic cleaning for the glass, so it might be worth a one shot, just to see. I clean my own. It's a pain to do, but it works every time. Well, let's be honest, it isn't that much of a pain is it? A little ISO, some zip lock bags and I'm good.

I'd definately recommend testing of your own cross. I believe around $35 is the going rate across the country. Don't quote me on that. I live in a newly-legal state so nothing is available. Although you can purchase self-testing kits, they won't give you the precise values of the cannabinoids and terpenes that you'll want to track going forward. Stop and ask what type of equipment they use to test. Then research to see if that's worth the money they want to perform the service.

I forgot to post this earlier. Lol! Such a blonde. :laughtwo:

image17576.jpeg

I finally did what I'd been thinking about for the past ten days and realigned the lights in the auto tent. I need to keep the light closer to the Early Miss, so it made more sense to sit the smaller panel over her and the longer one stretched over the Dark Devil Autos, since I can keep their canopies at a common height.

TorturedSoul made a good point today that those of us with journals should post monthly to encourage voting in the contests. I agree that , given the numbers of our membership we should be able to inspire more than about 100 members in a month to participate in voting. So here are the links to the three monthly contests.

Plant of the Month - September 2016

Nug of the Month - September 2016

Member of the Month - September 2016

We have a week before the polls close, so you have plenty of time to get over there and try to make a decision. Most months the choices are really hard to make, but it sure is fun. The Nug and Plant Of The Month contests let you droll over the presentation of plants and nugs you wish were yours. The Member Of The Month contest gives you the opportunity to vote for the member you believe contributed above and beyond in the past months.

Every nominee is worthy of your attention. I hope you find time to join the voting and let your voice be heard too. Also, be alert for activity on site by helpful members that would make them good nominees for MOTM in the future and recommend them to the mods for consideration.

Still waiting.

Carnivals (Day 60)

image17583.jpeg

Interior shots: #1

image17585.jpeg

image17584.jpeg

I've asked Duggan to ride shotgun with me through to the end. I'm ready to nail the kit down and get on with it already, so I'm starting with these two. I'm putty in his hands until harvest. By then I should have all my loose ends neatly bundled and tied up so that when I return from my vacation I'm running at top speed instead of limping along. It's time to make Doc proud.

Hey, it's a Saturday. Get out there and be joyful like children. :woohoo:

I haven't said it out loud in a while, but I love you guys, each and every blessed one of you. :kisstwo:

Hey! *gasp, pant* I did it! I read the whole thing! Only *wheeze* took over *pant* a week. But I'm here! A little late, but I'm officially here! *collapses*

I'm setting up a new grow and was doing research when I came across your journal. I have a few grows under my belt, but it's been a few years, and this is my first time going organic. I had no intention of joining at first, but you and all the fantastic people on this forum just sucked me in. I haven't seen such a nice group of people online since around the turn of the century, and you my dear are darling. This is why I want my first post to be in your journal.

I want you to know I learned a lot. I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more. I'm totally loving Graytail's Breaking Dank TV show idea. I want it to be made SO MUCH! I have entire plot lines in my head. LOL. I also do qigong (though not as often as I should) and love Photos' qi bong idea. Only I'd cheat and use a vaporizer instead. :p

Anyway, I'm just another sick hermit who is so amazed by the medicinal (and recreational :p) properties of cannabis and this supportive, caring community that I've decided to come out of full hiding and at least lurk in the corners.

Is it okay if I hug you? Okay, I'm just gonna go for it... *HUGS* :circle-of-love:

*Waves to everyone before running off and slipping into the shadows*

----
On a side note, where are all the emoticons?! I NEED more smiley faces! I'm gonna have to figure out how to link some in here or this just won't work. LOL

Oooh almost forgot.... (No, really, it's just a shameless excuse for another post or else I'd have edited the last one. :D)

With all the talk of pain cream (btw glad your foot is healing). Have you ever tried root balm? It's a coconut oil based pain cream made only from the plant's roots. I didn't really believe it would work or at least work well when I first tried it, but it's not like I was using the roots for anything else so I gave it a shot. Surprisingly it works VERY well. It works for my back and leg pain and my husband's knee pain. I also notice if I use it before bed I tend to sleep better. I've never had enough stock that I felt comfortable using buds to make a pain cream, so I can't compare it to that, but pain relief is pain relief. If it's gone. I'm good. You could try it with your Hempy plant roots when you harvest, that's what I did. It's a smidge messy, but not especially difficult to separate the perlite from the roots.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that at out there as I see you like to try new things. :)

*Hugs*

Hey! *gasp, pant* I did it! I read the whole thing! Only *wheeze* took over *pant* a week. But I'm here! A little late, but I'm officially here! *collapses*

I'm setting up a new grow and was doing research when I came across your journal. I have a few grows under my belt, but it's been a few years, and this is my first time going organic. I had no intention of joining at first, but you and all the fantastic people on this forum just sucked me in. I haven't seen such a nice group of people online since around the turn of the century, and you my dear are darling. This is why I want my first post to be in your journal.

I want you to know I learned a lot. I laughed. I cried. I laughed some more. I'm totally loving Graytail's Breaking Dank TV show idea. I want it to be made SO MUCH! I have entire plot lines in my head. LOL. I also do qigong (though not as often as I should) and love Photos' qi bong idea. Only I'd cheat and use a vaporizer instead. :p

Anyway, I'm just another sick hermit who is so amazed by the medicinal (and recreational :p) properties of cannabis and this supportive, caring community that I've decided to come out of full hiding and at least lurk in the corners.

Is it okay if I hug you? Okay, I'm just gonna go for it... *HUGS* :circle-of-love:

----
On a side note, where are all the emoticons?! I NEED more smiley faces! I'm gonna have to figure out how to link some in here or this just won't work. LOL

Welcome Fuzzy...Here are the :hug::hug:

Welcome to the best forum around...literally zero flame wars, very few disagreements, and a generally good vibe all around! Sue's journal is a great place to visit frequently. Poke around, say hi, meet some of the other folks too. :)

:hug:

:peacetwo:

what can i say to the woman who taught me so much miss ya grow is gone but I will be back in the spring with a outdoor grow:circle-of-love:

----

Hey fuzz, post #4 ....not bad eh! i gotta take few minutes and offer you up a big warm welcome to the mag!
I gotta tell ya , you have just won the lotto in finding this place and especially Sue's journal! All the growers on this sight are a very special group of people we are all proud to be associated with...not just because they are dedicated , skilled growers, but because they posses a lot of genuineness and integrity and will offer up great advise ,or just be great listeners, perhaps referring you to someone that is MORE of an expert than themselves. We mostly stick to growing in soil and lots of us are using Doc Bud's high Brix "kit" (DBHBB). I should encourage you to go visiting and get a feel for the different members and how they grow. They all have something in common, as you know, but it's that we all grow some of the finest cannabis in the world, and we're doing it with a staggering amount of success, making friends along the way. We only ask a couple things Fuzz...please leave your ego at the door and enter with a smile and good attitude. Do these things and ya won't wanna leave this place....and along the way your gonna learn how to grow the best herb on the planet. One of our members and DBHBB users referred to it as "weapons grade cannabis".:slide::surf: Cheers Fuzz , enjoy your stay at the Mag!......:welcome::bravo::cheer:....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

----

Welcome, welcome, :welcome: Fuzznutter. :hug: :love: Hugs are always appreciated. You know they're a healing force all their own? One 20-second hug a day will go a long way in the goal of emotional balance, and by association, homeostasis.

If there's anything we can help you with in the healing mode, the study hall's always open. You mentioned "another sick hermit?"

I'm so touched that you read the entire journal. Another hug for that, and I'll have to give you reps as well. :hug::hug::hug: I see you met some of the crew? I couldn't be happier to have such dedicated and caring souls watching my room while I'm off doing other things. We grow the best herb in the world. It's hard not to be in a perpetual good mood. Lol!

Make yourself at home and get to know us, let us get to know you. This site is like no other. Welcome to the family you didn't know you had. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Oooh almost forgot.... (No, really, it's just a shameless excuse for another post or else I'd have edited the last one. :D)

With all the talk of pain cream (btw glad your foot is healing). Have you ever tried root balm? It's a coconut oil based pain cream made only from the plant's roots. I didn't really believe it would work or at least work well when I first tried it, but it's not like I was using the roots for anything else so I gave it a shot. Surprisingly it works VERY well. It works for my back and leg pain and my husband's knee pain. I also notice if I use it before bed I tend to sleep better. I've never had enough stock that I felt comfortable using buds to make a pain cream, so I can't compare it to that, but pain relief is pain relief. If it's gone. I'm good. You could try it with your Hempy plant roots when you harvest, that's what I did. It's a smidge messy, but not especially difficult to separate the perlite from the roots.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that at out there as I see you like to try new things. :)

*Hugs*

Brilliant idea. This is the one I'll give reps for. :high-five:

Welcome Fuzzy...Here are the :hug::hug:

You dear man. :hug::hug::hug: :kisstwo:

Oooooh thank you, thank you!

OOOOOOH I see where the rest of the smileys are hiding! YAAAAY! :thanks: :hug: :hug: :hug:

When I joined here I was hesitant to use the emoticons, but One day I realized that even the macho guys feel free to use emoticons. Then it was all bets off!!! :laughtwo: :love: You're gonna fit right into the family.

SweetSue

We LOVE you TOOOOO :circle-of-love:

Thank you Sweet Bird. :hug: :love:

Welcome to the best forum around...literally zero flame wars, very few disagreements, and a generally good vibe all around! Sue's journal is a great place to visit frequently. Poke around, say hi, meet some of the other folks too. :)

:hug:

:peacetwo:

See what I mean? Best group of people around, and they're everywhere you turn, enjoying each other's company as we grow and process the best cannabis we can.

what can i say to the woman who taught me so much miss ya grow is gone but I will be back in the spring with a outdoor grow:circle-of-love:

Good to hear from you Bear. :hug: :love: We were beginning to wonder where you'd disappeared to. Spring'll be good. Be safe.

Hey fuzz, post #4 ....not bad eh! i gotta take few minutes and offer you up a big warm welcome to the mag!
I gotta tell ya , you have just won the lotto in finding this place and especially Sue's journal! All the growers on this sight are a very special group of people we are all proud to be associated with...not just because they are dedicated , skilled growers, but because they posses a lot of genuineness and integrity and will offer up great advise ,or just be great listeners, perhaps referring you to someone that is MORE of an expert than themselves. We mostly stick to growing in soil and lots of us are using Doc Bud's high Brix "kit" (DBHBB). I should encourage you to go visiting and get a feel for the different members and how they grow. They all have something in common, as you know, but it's that we all grow some of the finest cannabis in the world, and we're doing it with a staggering amount of success, making friends along the way. We only ask a couple things Fuzz...please leave your ego at the door and enter with a smile and good attitude. Do these things and ya won't wanna leave this place....and along the way your gonna learn how to grow the best herb on the planet. One of our members and DBHBB users referred to it as "weapons grade cannabis".:slide::surf: Cheers Fuzz , enjoy your stay at the Mag!......:welcome::bravo::cheer:....

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

Thank you Duggan for keeping an eye out and helping to greet her. It's so reassuring knowing I'm surrounded by all this love. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Canopy Control: Carnivals, Day 60

After a bit of readjusting they're 30" from the light with another 3" below when I remove the stands.

image17600.jpeg

What do you think guys, am I pulling this one off so far? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom