16 Pot - RDWC Hydro - Pro 4800W

All is looking good mate, if you want explosive growth from day 1 use bare root clones and submerge them from the start!

Good luck.

Normally i would use aeroclones for any grow using pebbles as media. I just didnt really have that option this time around. But for sure i be using them next time. Too be honest i think if you start them in coco you get the best dwc growth but these pots are a little shallow so would mean dropping too much water for it to work properly. I think if they were the 55L Buckets id do it in coco. but it all works, you can even use soil as long as there is a clear gap between net pot and nutrient solution.

I used to use areo cloners but find them a lil fiddly and hard to keep temps nice, so now just use bubble/dwc cloners with zero problems

I've not tried coco or soil in dwc but have done rockwool so know there needs to be a gap between the net pot and solution when using a medium that wicks but when using bare root clones you don't need a gap at all, or the need to wait around for the roots to hit the water!

I have a 6 pot Alien Rdwc Pro myself with Norris pro diffusers in each pot, so will be watching this journal

MANNNNNN I SURE AM FAR AWAY FROM A BUCKET AND AIRPUMP LAND :rofl: THIS SET UP IS BONKERS!! GREAT WORK SO FAR CULTIVATOR AND THANKS FOR THE VIDEOS IT HELPS ME AT LEAST BETTER UNDERSTAND. SO THIS ROOM IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A FOREST PRETTY SOON!!! AW MAN I WISH I COULD JUST SPEND THE NIGHT IN THERE WHEN ALL THE LADIES ARE CHUNKY WITH NUGZ!! EVERYTHING LOOKS VERY PRO CULTIVATOR :thumb:

haha well ge hasnt messed up yet but theres still time. Unfortunately i cant be everywhere at once. unless i owned a teleporter, now that would be handy lom

I thought Aliens already had that technology

I've only just realised ya had updated a new vid them plants have really taken off cult I think your right in saying they will be far to big do you ever use Superbud or Rox to put a stop to any more very growth
How's things looking using the whole Buddha tree line up
Have you used cyco nutes before my local hydro store keep pushing em saying he's had good feed back

no i havent used those products mate and i havent heard of the others either. Hydro stores push whats best for their pockets not whats best for their customer. try order your stuff online, you save a fortune and wont fall for sales bullshit.

Plants are looking good. ive cut them back alot. they look very different to that video now.

flipped them today so we see how much they stretch.

20160427_162213.jpg

20160427_183031.jpg

20160427_183042.jpg

Ya gone to town on them lol looks like a axe murderer been in ya room What's ya plan to support them when they get heavy
I went an used bamboo as you said then bizarrely come across a tool called a tapener ya just pull trigger an it staples a bit of tape round looks well easy and fast so I'm gonna get one ordered only about £60 ish

Back
Top Bottom