1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

2x 450w for 2 auto plants is gonna be overkill haha!! Would be great to have one of those LED panels facing sideways though, giving each side of the plant around 6 hours each of light - Good if you have the time to sit and rotate in them intervals! Would imagine you'd get some amazing side colas as well as the top main cola.

2x 450w for 2 auto plants is gonna be overkill haha!! Would be great to have one of those LED panels facing sideways though, giving each side of the plant around 6 hours each of light - Good if you have the time to sit and rotate in them intervals! Would imagine you'd get some amazing side colas as well as the top main cola.
exactly lol.
I have a 600w right now but I want to grow 4 instead of 2, will need another light. I have a CFL shining into the side of my main WW right now, rotating every few hours to hit those inner and side colas. ( I mostly work from home ).

exactly lol.
I have a 600w right now but I want to grow 4 instead of 2, will need another light. I have a CFL shining into the side of my main WW right now, rotating every few hours to hit those inner and side colas. ( I mostly work from home ).

Sounds good, that's what I'm doing - a 5500k 125w CFL on each plant, rotating the pots!

What size tent/closet are you using?

*EDIT* Nvm, just seen its a 4x3! I've only got a tiny 2x2 :( But I'm hoping I can veg 2 flower 2 in there, time we tell!

thanks for the advice. maybe I just add a 300
I just bought another 300 watt led off eBay.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom