420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grats everyone! Doooogs ain't the only one who is holding out.... well deserved all of yous!!!!

It really is a shame that 85 people have voted out of the thousands of active members here. I think management should try to encourage site-wide participation in the contests. There must be some way to do that without it coming across as heavy handed or spam-like.
I couldn’t agree more buddy

Congratulations to our Member of the Month, InTheShed
Thank you for all your contributions to our community.
Thank you Richard!

I was really surprised to be nominated again and accepted as a candidate among an incredible group of members here. I can certainly see why so many people voted and why a lot of folks couldn't make up their minds! (Next time vote anyway...we don't hold grudges :).)

I want to say what an honor it was to be up there with Krip, G2, AB, Dutch, PGR, Ween, and Ms Newty. It's like chilling with the some of the mostest!

Thanks to MGR for giving me the nod (he announced it here!) and to all the members who participate in these contests. :welldone:to you all.

Of course, thanks to the members who voted for me and appreciate whatever it is I bring to this place ;).

Huge shout out to 420Mag and its mods, editors, and sponsors. You facilitate this community of folks who come looking for camaraderie, knowledge, answers, and love from the strangers who have become friends. I enjoy being here with all of you, and the proof is that I spend more time here than I do anywhere else :eek:.
:circle-of-love:

Congratulations InTheShed!:bravo::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom