420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn’t agree more buddy
I think everyone should put tags in their signatures like you boys have. You are right it is a shame not a lot of people vote. I admit i dont vote on every comp but i do vote on atleast one or 2 a month. Ima vote more often from now on. Congrats Shed!!

Congrats @InTheShed ! Congrats also to all the nominees! You all make this place great because of what you give to the community here at 420Mag.:welldone:

Congratulations InTheShed!:bravo::cheer:
Thanks Monster! Still lagging behind your swag pic by a bit ;).
Congrats Mr Shed! Well deserved.
Thank you Professor :).
Congratulations brother! Well deserved for sure!
Thanks Magoo!
CONGRATS SHED!
Well deserved my man !
Appreciate that Dutch. I expect your name up there a few more times too!
I think everyone should put tags in their signatures like you boys have. You are right it is a shame not a lot of people vote. I admit i dont vote on every comp but i do vote on atleast one or 2 a month. Ima vote more often from now on. Congrats Shed!!
True Bilbo. Vote and get your buddies to vote! We need participation from all the people whose paths we cross here.
:cheer::cheer::cheer:Congratulations Shed well deserved, thanks to all who participated or were nominees.:Namaste:
Indeed dynamo...an amazing bunch of noms this month!
Much congrats Shed....very close this month ! Very deserving sir....good job .:bravo:
Could have been closer (or less close) if you pulled the trigger ;). Thanks Duggs!
Congrats @InTheShed ! Congrats also to all the nominees! You all make this place great because of what you give to the community here at 420Mag.:welldone:
Thank you Lady G! We are quite the community, aren't we :).
Thanks OS!
...:bravo::thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Cheerz h00k! Much appreciated.
:goodjob: Intheshed
:thanks:
Nice one Shed, what are your plans for December? NOTM? Congrats bro!
Who has time to look through my nug jars? I spend too much time here! Thanks Señor Sauga :).
Congrats Shed! Good win!
I love a good win! Thanks Yeti.
Congrats to my personal mentor of the month! Your my mentor of the year @InTheShed

:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo::yahoo:

I’ll smoke to that!!
:passitleft:
Aww you're making me blush newty and that ain't easy! Looking forward to the glamping trip :). #forcedtravel
Thank you fellow spog®mate!
Thanks Krip, I was proud to be up there with you.
Congrats Shed! Well deserved win!
Congrats to all the nominees, me included, I really appreciate the nomination and all the votes I received!
Thank you ween! Not sure how I managed to swing the vot of your boss :rolleyes:. Congrats to me and all the nominees. But mostly me!
[so I can stay in my lane and not get slapped the same day I win MOTM...Google "You and Me (But Mostly Me)"]

:cool:

The Boss could not vote for me, it's in the rules. She mentioned you a couple times, a gummy recipe (not sure if she got the actual recipe yet, she was having trouble finding it.) Plus she spends a lot of time in the oil threads in which you contribute a lot. Im sure she'll stop in soon...

The Boss could not vote for me, it's in the rules. She mentioned you a couple times, a gummy recipe (not sure if she got the actual recipe yet, she was having trouble finding it.) Plus she spends a lot of time in the oil threads in which you contribute a lot. Im sure she'll stop in soon...
Oh thanks ween. I skipped over that rule because I have no relatives or employers on this site :).

Here is the last gummy recipe I used (skip down to the pic of the Jello boxes unless you also have a lot of fans on hand!).

Back
Top Bottom