420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well-deserved nominations. Congratulations to all.

New Member of the Month Contest Sponsor

We would like to thank Vulx for joining the Member of the Month contest sponsors, donating two 750g buckets of Vulx to the winner. :yahoo:

photo5053221520339478549.jpg

Vulx say:
Vulx is a special mixture of isolated volcanic deposits which have been sourced, mixed, and refined by a Master German Chemist, with proven ability to greatly enhance availability and uptake efficiency of water and nutrients.

With Vulx mixed in your medium, plants have better access to what they need.

Read all about it on their website.

Thank you, Vulx. We truly appreciated your support. :green_heart:

Shipping restrictions apply.

I want to thank the person who nominated me for Member of the Month and to the person who voted for me.
I try!

Many congratulations to our Member of the Month for November, the highly deserving Old Salt.

Thank you, Old Salt, for all you do here. It clearly has not gone unnoticed. :green_heart:

Congrats Old Salt!
:blunt:

Thank you everyone! I truly appreciate this honor. Thank you not only for this honor, but the help and support you have provided. My success as a grower is largely due to your support.

Thank you 420magazine for giving us a place to learn and share our experience. A special shout out to the administrators, moderators, and developers who maintain and continuously improve these forums. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Thank you sponsors for supporting our forums. A note of appreciation goes out to those sponsors maintaining an active presence here. Your quick response to member’s concerns and questions is appreciated by all of us. Thank you for your generosity with the special sales and giveaways you hold for our members.

There are many among us deserving of this title, especially my fellow nominees. Someone must first nominate or re-nominate them. That someone is you! Please take the time to nominate the person who has done the most to help you succeed.

I wish you all bountiful harvests!

Once again, thank you all.

Congratulations, @Old Salt and all the nominees. Well deserved!

Congrats. on your well deserved win this month Old Salt!:welldone:

Congratulations oldsalt!
:thanks: TurboBucket

Well done mate, well deserved :bravo:
:thanks:Lancashire farmer

Congrats Old Salt!
:blunt:
:thanks:Baron Von Blurple

Congrats Salty!
:thanks:farside05

:thanks: Thanks for all you do Old Salty One :bravo: Congratulations!
:thanks: Amy Gardner

Congratulations, @Old Salt and all the nominees. Well deserved!
:thanks: Alafornia. Congratulations on your journal of the month win! "Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow"

Congrats. on your well deserved win this month Old Salt!:welldone:
:thanks:Cola Monster

Congratulations Old Salt!!! Twice in one year! Great effort you put in daily here and you're full of valuable information to give to others.

Congrats to the remaining nominees for being up against an Old Salt. You all are deserving of the title :thumb:
:thanks: MrSauga, I wholeheartedly agree that each of my fellow nominees are deserving of the title. :bravo:I hope each and every one of them is nominated again.

Congratulations on your win of Photo of the Month. That is a beautiful image.

Congrats salt, well deserved. Cheers,
:thanks:Sonman

Congrats Mr. Salt! You are everywhere man! Cheers mate! :yahoo:
:thanks:Pbass

Congratulations @Old Salt

A much deserved win. Your everywhere on the forum. Always willing to offer a helping hand. No body here deserves it, as much as you. You’ve got a great heart, knowledge over flowing out of your brain. Again, I say this because it’s true. Much deserved win sir!:bravo:

I’ll go back to the drawing board. To everyone that has voted for me, thank you so much for love and support. I’ve been having déjà Vu. Maybe next year is a different story. Thank you to the members, and administrators and also the sponsors that help make this place what it is. Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom