420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Mine have been chasing the light, so I have them in a south window for now where they should really start to bloom. Had other things take off nicely in that spot. But that is all going to be covered in the Friday Afternoon 4:20 Update.

I may start adding a weekly height measurement to my weekly updates now, like I am doing with the little sexing comparison pocket journal. So tough waiting until Friday to update, for some reason. It's like the week is going very pleasantly slow...

Here's the highlight of my weekly Friday 4:20 update.

1711149691995.png

Inky gets to keep her companion sunflower guttersnipe (what I call plants growing wild). Blinky's are sharing Jiffy Pots with chives and morning glories to be planted out front later, due to my "No companions in cage" policy.

Seedling heights at this point are 3.5", 2", and 2.5" if that matters any.

They have also been moved to the south facing window in my room during the day, and put back under that little blurple lamp on my nightstand after the sun goes down.

Here's a few quick pics of my Purple Ghost Candy; day 19 from sprout.

:snowboating:

While I am playing, I thought I would drop a couple images of my current status of @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy and Purple Ghost Candy. The PGC will be grown in 5 gallon SIP container's; I was going to put one in a Grow Box and changed my mind, due to space in my 3x3 tent. The Banana Jealousy will be in a 5 gallon DWC grow.

Here are some current images.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Here's a quick shot of the toddlers...
1000002791.jpg

Topped both plants above the 4th node this morning. I'll be transplanting into 1gal pots this weekend and starting a bit of training. 💪

Here's a few quick pics of my Purple Ghost Candy; day 19 from sprout.

:snowboating:
Looking good. Loving the little fabric pots.

Quick update on the PGC crew...

Transplanted the #1 and #2 Purple Ghost Candy plants this morning. I'll be starting up training later this week.

These were in 1/4gal pots, I transplanted them up to 1gal pots for now.

Also got some new company.... #3 and #4 popped up yesterday. 🤙

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️

Here's the pic that matters from yesterday's update...
1711812573429.png

Inky has a second sunflower guttersnipe companion that will get to share her upcoming 5 gallon bucket with her.

Pinky, the one in all Miracle Gro potting soil is likely to be the first to go in a bucket. But none of them get transplanted until they are at least like either this Feyleaf or her Feyleaf Lite cousin...
1711812774290.png

At least these don't need sexing unlike the Feyleafs and everything else I am working on this year.

Here's the pic that matters from yesterday's update...
1711812573429.png

Inky has a second sunflower guttersnipe companion that will get to share her upcoming 5 gallon bucket with her.

Pinky, the one in all Miracle Gro potting soil is likely to be the first to go in a bucket. But none of them get transplanted until they are at least like either this Feyleaf or her Feyleaf Lite cousin...
1711812774290.png

At least these don't need sexing unlike the Feyleafs and everything else I am working on this year.
Love 'guttersnipe', great word [I know, I'm a word nerd]
'An urchin; a neglected child from a slum area'

Finally got off my ass & started a personal journal for the Purple Ghost Candy. Here's a link...
I'll drop a link in my signature as well. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom