420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2019

Soooo true! But I used to trim for other people, much more satisfying to keep everything I trim! :thumb:
Trimming alone really sucks. Invariable whenever I'm ready to chop everyone is busy. Two weeks later you gotta padlock the door. Not all my friends I guess, but some. Ya hear that Tommy!!!

EXACTLY! You got about 20 minutes, before the glow of trimming your new big ass buds is gone and you find trimming is the absolute worst part of growing.

Lol for real to true :laugh:.

White Widow second grow in 420

Man thats a looker right there congrats. What type of light did u grow this under? And is this from docs highbrix kit or no? Eitherway she looks beautiful nice job man.
Actually every1s pics look really good its guna be a tough one to make a decision i dnt envy tht guys job lol.

Shows what this community is doing to raise the bar by sharing information and learning from each other. Some ridiculously good pictures flying about. Artistic skills and growing skills being showcased.

Lol for real to true :laugh:.

Man thats a looker right there congrats. What type of light did u grow this under? And is this from docs highbrix kit or no? Eitherway she looks beautiful nice job man.
Actually every1s pics look really good its guna be a tough one to make a decision i dnt envy tht guys job lol.
It was @InTheShed hp promix and AN nutrient!
1000 watt hps and the sun ! The grow outside the tent gave a little led haze over it ! Thanks Blazinjones

Here's a 4 assed monkey auto pic from Mephisto seeds. Pic was a bit before harvest at around 46 days. She grew out from seed in 58 days
20190621_154251.jpg

Nice picture ... and that's a nice quick yield!

Here's my hat for the ring folks.
I wish everyone loses and I win.
Seriously, good luck to ALL.!

"Prince Albert" (UK joke about dicks!)
She is my very first bean, an Amnesia haze that a few will know already.

I snapped this girl about 3 weeks before flower across the stem about 80% through..
I used some tape (not the stretchy kind! DOH!!!) But it held and got her to the finish line. As its my first i took a sample from here this week and she is so fudging sweet. I did a few nugs in the oven (thanks @Emilya for the tip and even after the nuclear dry she still tasted fantastic and my misses had trouble talking for a while after.
She is flushing at the moment in prep for the final chop but had the good fortune to take a clone (now 3ft + tall) so she will be with me for a long time to come.

Meet Prince Albert - Amnesia Haze

full

Very nice for a first grow!

Back
Top Bottom