• Hash Hound - Critical+

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • THsea - Pineapple Express

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my god! these plants are crazy!!! it was hard to choose!! but i like that purple it looks so cool but hash hounds was my 2nd :D

Hi All,

Great entries, some real beauties here to choose from...I wanted to vote...but can't.

What happened? It's 9am thrusday 5-31...why are the polls closed already? I thought we had until midnight on the last day of the month, and winners announced on the 1st

Thanks guys!!! sorry ive been away alot of stuff has been going on but we got New land!! :D so going to start a 255 plant multi strain with GMP prob going to have stuff ready next year or 2 :) cant wait!!!

And thanks everyone for the votes i wouldn't have won if it wasnt for you guys! :)

Thanks guys!!! sorry ive been away alot of stuff has been going on but we got New land!! :D so going to start a 255 plant multi strain with GMP prob going to have stuff ready next year or 2 :) cant wait!!!

And thanks everyone for the votes i wouldn't have won if it wasnt for you guys! :)

Congratulations Mr Mud Pie......
.after all it was the prettiest one entered :party:

Congratulations Mr Mud Pie......
.after all it was the prettiest one entered :party:

Thanks OMM :) Grats on ur win!

Heres more Pictures of PxS that i couldnt put up :)

PxSGrp.jpg

This is a grp shot of all the PxS i was growing at the same time :) (a bit hard but i got it done)

PxS3.jpg

PxS1.jpg

congrats mate, well done on the win, looks like you got many more in the bag with plants like that, we really do need to pull something special to beat plants like that, well done mate, well deserved with a plant like that

As a result of a recent investigation of one of the entries in this contest, it has been found that Hash Hound is actually the winner for May 2012. Everyone please join me in congratulating Hash Hound in his win. :cheer: :bravo:

In other news, an adjustment has been made to the contest rules which now state, "Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests." This new rule is effective immediately. Everyone please take note for future reference.

Thank you all for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom