• BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She is still a little young but she looks promising!
All organic nirvana blue mystic from clone not topped just LST'd
Flipped the lights on the 17th and hope to flower her 11weeks under a 400 watt hps
image3825.jpg
image3824.jpg

Re: Plant of the Month - September 2013 chem-dog x bubba kuch-2012

10/2012 experimenting with 200 gal grow bags, plants appear really big you've got remember the root ball and plant are above the ground, there still big..., hopefully I can get the next photo to upload it's a photo of one bud from the top while still on the plant...everybody have fun and good luck

Mine to catfish, awesome!

very nice catfish, not sure it is spider mite webs, the plant is huge so chances are that web is from some 6ft spider,

probably just regular garden spider looking for some tasty flies to go near the plant,

Crawdaddy I believe you might see a partial of another plant, but yes that is one plant...had to use a 14 ft. ladder to get positioned to take the bud picture...but a did go up top at least once a week to check for all the molds and insects that we seem to get...well donpaul.p nailed it, except for the six ft. spider part, oh there was a spider he was a good spider...it's those little mother f**kers that slowly kill your plants...caterpillars eat your buds into a mess then turn around and shit everywhere...

Crawdaddy I believe you might see a partial of another plant, but yes that is one plant...had to use a 14 ft. ladder to get positioned to take the bud picture...but a did go up top at least once a week to check for all the molds and insects that we seem to get...well donpaul.p nailed it, except for the six ft. spider part, oh there was a spider he was a good spider...it's those little mother f**kers that slowly kill your plants...caterpillars eat your buds into a mess then turn around and shit everywhere...

Coolness man, if I offended my bad, I am just fighting the little f**ckers, so paranoid about them.

Wow, some amazing entries this month. A few of them almost made me wet myself when I saw the photos and made me not even want to enter. LOL I figured what the heck and decided to enter my Cherry Pie. This plant is sitting right under 4' tall from the top of the soil, grown under 1 400w CMH and 1 600w (dimmed to 400w Ushio HPS). The plants are fed a mix of organic nutrients including hydrolyzed fish, earthjuice and humic acids and grown in a soil mix with added rockpowders, sands and other natural additives. When these photos were taken were around day 45-50 of flowering. Still have a few weeks to go.

DSC07076.JPG
DSC07075.JPG

Sorry for coming off like that wasn't directed towards you or anybody...I really hate those little f**kers...is there a product out there that is worth a shit...all the big guns in this area have said that "Mighty Wash" is the shit, need less to say that stuff burnt all the white hairs for that run...instructions are usually the first thing you like to read, there were none except don't dilute...any suggestions would be great help, oh ya it's just the indo that gets infested...thanks...sorry about Crawdaddy, it's all good!

Sorry for coming off like that wasn't directed towards you or anybody...I really hate those little f**kers...is there a product out there that is worth a shit...all the big guns in this area have said that "Mighty Wash" is the shit, need less to say that stuff burnt all the white hairs for that run...instructions are usually the first thing you like to read, there were none except don't dilute...any suggestions would be great help, oh ya it's just the indo that gets infested...thanks...sorry about Crawdaddy, it's all good!

I have been using SM-90 on mine, from the instructions 5:1 dilution ratio. But then a few weeks later the little guys some to be back. But I have not followed directions and done 3 applications every 3 days, so maybe it does not kill eggs. But every time I apply and I look at the mites through jewelers loop they all seem to be dead. The burnt pistils seems to be one side effect, but I figure that is not half as bad as a full infestation.

I was considering entering one of my greenhouse plants for this month, but then I screwed them up with the Sledgehammer flush, so they do not look very good now with all these burnt tips. Even so no way I could compete with giants with fat buds like that:)

Mr. Messy thank-you so much for the confidence builder...that's one of the best feelings when your product is viewed and their reply is "awesome"... thanks again, catfishh. :thanks::goodluck:

No worries, wish I had the laws and space to grow one or two like that. I'm an in side grower. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom