:thanks:

What's the lower strength dilution? I like numbers!
Between 1 tsp and 1/2 tbsp of potassium bicarbonate per litre.
I also left out the oil, and just went with the castile soap as a surfactant.

Edit: the recipe for the full strength spray is 1 tbsp potassium bicarbonate, 1 tbsp oil, 1-2 ml castile soap in 1 litre of water.

It's great to hear that you've been enjoying our Xmax Starry 3.0 for over two and a half years and that it's still going strong. If you're considering an upgrade or if you have any questions about the new version XMAX STARRY 4, feel free to ask, and I can provide more information or help with any inquiries you may have. :bongrip:
Do you ship to Australia?

I'm still smashing on my Pax 2. Does the job perfectly day after day, super easy to clean and battery's lasts a decent time.
The chamber is a little large and you get a half pack item at extra but it's reliable and my go too.

20230906_120044.jpg
Omg I love it!

That looks like the vape I want!

Have you got a link?

Omg I love it!

That looks like the vape I want!

Have you got a link?
I don't but if you type in pax Australia into the googs it should come up with a bunch of retailers.
It is definitely a winner in my books

Leona- day 119
We had a pretty heavy downpour last night, and a couple of her branches are bent out again.
I'll add in more horizontal supports and get them pointing up again.

Fay Wray- day 68
We're still clear of rot here, and getting closer to harvest every day.
I didn't get a chance to vape yesterday, so I'll get to the tester this afternoon.

Leona- day 119
We had a pretty heavy downpour last night, and a couple of her branches are bent out again.
I'll add in more horizontal supports and get them pointing up again.

Fay Wray- day 68
We're still clear of rot here, and getting closer to harvest every day.
I didn't get a chance to vape yesterday, so I'll get to the tester this afternoon.

Beautiful Mel. Your garden looks great as usual.

Leona- day 120

Fay Wray- day 69
Judging from Fay's tester, and how she's looking today, she's done.

As far as the tester goes, it was relaxing without couchlock, relief from minor aches, and an all around happy feeling.
It didn’t taste like much, even in a vape, but it was quick dried, and barely dry at that. It'll be good to find out how she is after a proper dry and cure.

Beautiful Mel. Your garden looks great as usual.
Thanks Keith!
Good morning el Beardo!

Garden. On. Fleek!
Thanks Tra!
So nice they're both pulling through!
Thanks Shed!

Gloomy day. Forecast has this kind of weather for most of the next week.

Leona- day 122

Fay Wray- day 71
She's starting to foxtail a bit. Might let that play out for a while.

Hey Melville, I have a what I hope isn’t a whale of problem, or ai’ll be wailing!

Given your rot issues recently would you mind casting your eye over some pictures in my Solo journal? Its on most flowers on one Wedding Crasher. Not sure what it is really. Plant is otherwise in rude health.

Here’s a link save filling your journal with pictures.

Nick

Some early shots. We've got rain moving in, and I'm not sure when it's going to start.

Leona- day 123

Fay Wray- day 72
2 days without much attention and the powdery mildew is coming back.
I also found a suspiciously swollen bract that has something inside it, so I'll be checking for seeds when I bring her in.

@NickHardy this next pic has some bracts turning purple (including one that might have a seed). Does it look similar to what you're seeing?
Let the weather get all the gloomy out if its system now and be warm and sunny all fall!
Thanks Shed!
I'm hoping for the usual spell of warmer weather late September into early October, but it's been kind of hit or miss in recent years.
That sounds good to me. It is raining now but no wind.
Let's hope for a good breeze after the rain to help them dry out!
Hey Melville, I have a what I hope isn’t a whale of problem, or ai’ll be wailing!

Given your rot issues recently would you mind casting your eye over some pictures in my Solo journal? Its on most flowers on one Wedding Crasher. Not sure what it is really. Plant is otherwise in rude health.

Here’s a link save filling your journal with pictures.

Nick
Hopefully she's just turning purple due to genetics!

@NickHardy this next pic has some bracts turning purple (including one that might have a seed). Does it look similar to what you're seeing?
Thanks so much Mel! You had a perfect picture. I first noticed it yesterday and posted earlier dismissing it as natural, then under the lights (HPS has its distinct hie) got worried more. Its so consistent across the plant a healthier reason seemed more likely. Been a few months since ai’ve had anything in flower so probably a bit jumpier than I might 😅 (Plus an end of day ChemDawg vape)

Thanks again for taking the time - and looking good yourself, really not long to go now!

Nick

I forgot to take a full shot of Leona, and I'm a bit too pissed off to go back out there right now.

Leona- day 124

Fay Wray- day 73
I should have harvested her.
There are two pics of a rotten bud, and the last pic is a blurry shot of a weird growth I think might be an incipient nanner.

Thanks so much Mel! You had a perfect picture. I first noticed it yesterday and posted earlier dismissing it as natural, then under the lights (HPS has its distinct hie) got worried more. Its so consistent across the plant a healthier reason seemed more likely. Been a few months since ai’ve had anything in flower so probably a bit jumpier than I might 😅 (Plus an end of day ChemDawg vape)

Thanks again for taking the time - and looking good yourself, really not long to go now!

Nick
Thanks Nick.

Back
Top Bottom