Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

IMG_5873.jpeg

I’m gonna lux out I can feel it!

Day #57/80 Auto
Day #22 Flip

Messing around with filters trying to get some bud close ups. Still a ridiculously long way to go. The Strawberry Cheesecake Auto is going on Advanced Nutes Overdrive tomorrow for two weeks or before flush. The rest have a minimum of 5 weeks left, some to 7-8 weeks and there is plenty of room in the tent still - some of the plants though may run out of branches for buds. Gogogogo girls.

Whacky colours, tried PS Express on phone, PS Elements and PS both desktop and nothing I'm happy with yet- they look moody and all but aren't very true!

Nick about to get lit on a Saturday evening!

IMG_5870.jpg
IMG_5871.jpg
IMG_5872.jpg

Day #57/80 Auto
Day #22 Flip

Messing around with filters trying to get some bud close ups. Still a ridiculously long way to go. The Strawberry Cheesecake Auto is going on Advanced Nutes Overdrive tomorrow for two weeks or before flush. The rest have a minimum of 5 weeks left, some to 7-8 weeks and there is plenty of room in the tent still - some of the plants though may run out of branches for buds. Gogogogo girls.

Whacky colours, tried PS Express on phone, PS Elements and PS both desktop and nothing I'm happy with yet- they look moody and all but aren't very true!

Nick about to get lit on a Saturday evening!
Doing better than me i brought this magnifyer that clips on phone camera and its absolutely shit

20230909_225641.jpg

20230907_174005.jpg

I’m
Just trying to get rid of the yellow light from the HPS. The first one above is the best because there is some black from
The irrigation pipe for the filter to reference. I’ll try and make sure there’s something black in frame but honestly the phone is built in app easiest.

The one below is original edited on phone think that’s closer to my eyes.

IMG_5870.jpeg

Those emo plant pics were cool though, like some 80s British synth band!
Just needs a kid with floppy hair, a cigarette and maybe a facial piecing and hint of mascara, eh, Shed? Leaning louche against the all of the tent 🤣

Day #59/80 Auto
Day #24 Flip

Morning photos. Worried about some bud rot at one in the back. Wedding Crasher. & Co checked not just purpling makes sense maybe Its Wedding Cake x Purple Punch. The other one not showing it. Last picture. I also saw when I checked it that its indicated to 9-10 weeks. That’s 6 weeks away!

And that's why I put it there. :)

Shed - GPS related? Solar, but then you might have mentioned it given my flagrant disregard for electricity use. You def mentioned getting tar on your shoes from working on your office roof once. Brings in related cell/wifi I suppose. Electrical smart meters.

Nick

IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5894.jpeg
IMG_5893.jpeg
IMG_5892.jpeg

There’s a great book called The Magic Furnace by Marcus Chown. Its really about atoms. But also touches on how Photosynthesis drives everything on this planet. Nothing exists without it on our planet.

I think he quotes Moby in it. Or vice versa

Nick

Back
Top Bottom