Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

Feels pretty special today. They all just are going boom. Leaving the wedding crasher (close up, first/last)) to get on with it.

I have to travel next week. 3 nights in Phnom Penh away from fam and plants. Just about that order 😅

Nick

IMG_5966.jpeg
IMG_5973.jpeg
IMG_5975.jpeg
IMG_5976.jpeg
IMG_5974.jpeg

IMG_5967.jpeg
Now that all the cups are obscured, this is incredible. Hard to comprehend the grow vessels compared to this amount of bud. I’m getting excited about my half gallon pots, you were right!

I’m looking at flarf (TM @Jon) and thinking actually there’s 6 weeks for a bunch of these left I’m gonna grow it, if nothing else it will bring the centre of gravity down a bit 🤣 Side lights tomorrow. Had some stuff going on last couple of days.

I’m looking at flarf (TM @Jon) and thinking actually there’s 6 weeks for a bunch of these left I’m gonna grow it, if nothing else it will bring the centre of gravity down a bit 🤣 Side lights tomorrow. Had some stuff going on last couple of days.
Cool. That’s my thing now too - side lights for flower only.

I really don’t need anything more in veg 😅

I’m falling in love with this light 🥲

I wonder if its because of the similarity to the sun colour range? I take more time doing stuff in there, the whiter light upstairs I’m all business. Dunno but that warm light is special.

Now that all the cups are obscured, this is incredible. Hard to comprehend the grow vessels compared to this amount of bud. I’m getting excited about my half gallon pots,
IKR! Its 500L - 125 Gallons of coco oeat and perlite upstairs plus mega amounts nutes. These 15 take around 20L a day but reckon that’s over due some line issues, blockages and stuff. Maybe many and small is the way to go - the small pot size certainly isn’t denting the looks of the buds!

Waited for lights out 10 minutes ago to take the below.

IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5987.jpeg
IMG_5988.jpeg
IMG_5989.jpeg

I really don’t need anything more in veg 😅

I’m falling in love with this light 🥲

I wonder if its because of the similarity to the sun colour range? I take more time doing stuff in there, the whiter light upstairs I’m all business. Dunno but that warm light is special.
For the price/performance I don't think there's any better deal around!

IKR! Its 500L - 125 Gallons of coco oeat and perlite upstairs plus mega amounts nutes. These 15 take around 20L a day but reckon that’s over due some line issues, blockages and stuff. Maybe many and small is the way to go - the small pot size certainly isn’t denting the looks of the buds!

Waited for lights out 10 minutes ago to take the below.

IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_5987.jpeg
IMG_5988.jpeg
IMG_5989.jpeg
It’s even crazier when you can see the cups!!!

It’s even crazier when you can see the cups!!!
Morning has broken, my cups are still there.. 🎶

Convinced I’m seeing nanners everywhere. 😅

Think I’ve spotted a mislabelled plant - marked as a Slurricane think its a CBD Warlock - far left side. Tallest plant. That’s fine - means I may have a Slurricane up in the big room.

Nick
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_6003.jpeg
IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg
IMG_6006.jpeg

Morning has broken, my cups are still there.. 🎶

Convinced I’m seeing nanners everywhere. 😅

Think I’ve spotted a mislabelled plant - marked as a Slurricane think its a CBD Warlock - far left side. Tallest plant. That’s fine - means I may have a Slurricane up in the big room.

Nick
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_6003.jpeg
IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg
IMG_6006.jpeg
So I guess you have sort of semi-lollipopped them? I’m wondering how many stalks to let live on the half gallons. I’m thinking like four?

So I guess you have sort of semi-lollipopped them? I’m wondering how many stalks to let live on the half gallons. I’m thinking like four?

Just top them and let them go vertical for me. A nice quad node. I don’t really count which one. Just look for what looks promising. Leaving 8+ to grow out. I did a more bonsai type one using the mic stand. She was only 30cm and did exactly an Oz. @Cola Monster does more lollipop style but vegs much longer - 90 days?

Just top them and let them go vertical for me. A nice quad node. I don’t really count which one. Just look for what looks promising. Leaving 8+ to grow out. I did a more bonsai type one using the mic stand. She was only 30cm and did exactly an Oz. @Cola Monster does more lollipop style but vegs much longer - 90 days?
I like that idea. Top the main one time and let ‘em go. So you’re stabilizing the Solos with your rack. I gotta come up with some way to stabilize the half gallons. These crappy pots won’t even get flat on the bottom.

Hermie Time.

Papa gonna get some seeds. Strawberry Cheesecake Auto already up the duff I think

I’m a bit confused over the why. Environment has been awesome. Obviously its that Wedding Crasher that started it. Popped 6 - 4 never ignited. Two that did been horrible. Sativa leaning go figure. Think it was that late lights on last week. Fkin sparky!

But! 8 strains in there! Think of what what might happen!

Have you ever read George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl?

There’s no point in trying to change anything now - its a 4x4 with entertained plants.

So Magic Seeds in bound 😂

15 plants, 8 strains, a melting pot!

Nick

So you’re stabilizing the Solos with your rack. I gotta come up with some way to stabilize the half gallons.
They get really top heavy. When they’re empty of water its a nightmare. My holes are snug and tight round the solos. They still tip so most have a lump of cinderblock on one side to keep them level now. They get very top heavy obvs!

If you look at Cola’s grows his in wooden custom stands are so tight they’ve squares off the round solos. Donmt underestimate it!

Nick

Hermie Time.

Papa gonna get some seeds. Strawberry Cheesecake Auto already up the duff I think

I’m a bit confused over the why. Environment has been awesome. Obviously its that Wedding Crasher that started it. Popped 6 - 4 never ignited. Two that did been horrible. Sativa leaning go figure. Think it was that late lights on last week. Fkin sparky!

But! 8 strains in there! Think of what what might happen!

Have you ever read George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl?

There’s no point in trying to change anything now - its a 4x4 with entertained plants.

So Magic Seeds in bound 😂

15 plants, 8 strains, a melting pot!

Nick
Now that’s weird. I never once had an auto hermie. I’ve had them so I get four or five seeds that are fully formed and just on the very outsides, but never a straight hermie. Even under the same circumstances. Hmm…

I had no idea that was Cat Stevens! It was Primary School (Elementary?) class favourite morning assembly hymn to sign!

Pianoman?! Track #3 on my Spotify top 100 2021 and 2022 lists! Whole family know the words to that! I’d have to give it to Billy. He wrote that whilst working in bars just as he sings it because he fell out with his first record label and was completely broke. Bounced back having spent a year or two contractually unable to release anything new.

Cat Stevens, eh? Learn something new everyday!

Listen to the first two bars of Rick's piano line (it shows up a few times) and tell me it's not Piano Man! And both in 3/4 time as well.
Is Rick Wakemen playing the piano on Morning Has Broken? He is one of the few foreign artists I have seen perform live! I saw Journey To The Center Of The Earth. Ok, now that I have googled I see that Cat Stevens released his song in 1971 and Billy Joel in 1973. It does sound similar!

I'm giving it to Rick!

Back
Top Bottom