Can’t believe I got cordially invited!

I’ve brought my inner devil and the lemons! Who’s got the tequila?!

IMG_6402.jpeg
I have the Tequila!

NTH

Congratulations on the new sprouts! Did I read the cbd/thc level’s correctly on the cbd lemon auto? 17&17! That’s going to be some nice smoke. Hope all is well with you and yours Mel.

NTH
Thanks NTH!
Yes, 17% for both! I'll get a potency test to see how that pans out. It should be a good one to vape, especially since I love the Lemony flavoured ones.
It's really a relief to have some more sprouts, and in a week I'll be starting the Dark Devil auto!

:cheer:

I thought that was standard operating procedure with peat pucks and rapid rooters. Were you leaving the hole uncovered?
I've used rapid rooters for a long time. Never bothered covering the hole. I've had pretty good success rate.

Sorry I'm late. Congrats on the new journal! Sorry to hear about the germination problems. Hopefully, everything is going well now.

Day 8

These seeds that won't pop are kinda making me feel like I lost my mojo, except I also started my neighbour's seeds for him. 4 seeds, all successful.
They were in the same setup as mine, at the same time as the first round, when my CBD Lemon auto popped.

CBD Lemon auto - day 8

Thanks Shed!
I've never seen the liquid lecithin before, but that might be because I haven't looked.:)

I buy Now Liquid Sunflower Lecithin from Amazon. A 473 ml bottle lasts me a year and I don't actually measure it out because Sue always said more doesn't hurt and might even help so I usually just pour in what I guess to be around a tablespoon.

Today we welcome the two new sprouts to the journal. SLHx and Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze (I received the go-ahead to tell you guys her lineage).
As that's a bit unwieldy I will be coming up with names for everyone soon.

CBD Lemon auto - day 12

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze - day 1

SLHx - day 1

I've used rapid rooters for a long time. Never bothered covering the hole. I've had pretty good success rate.
I've never used those, but if I really get into cloning I will probably get some. Looks like most people get a pretty high success rate with them.
Sorry I'm late. Congrats on the new journal! Sorry to hear about the germination problems. Hopefully, everything is going well now.

I buy Now Liquid Sunflower Lecithin from Amazon. A 473 ml bottle lasts me a year and I don't actually measure it out because Sue always said more doesn't hurt and might even help so I usually just pour in what I guess to be around a tablespoon.
Hi HG!
Glad you could make it! The other seeds don't look like they're going to sprout, but if they do they'll go to a good home.
Liquid lecithin would mix into my oils and budders better than the powder, but I have half a kilo of the powder, so I'll keep using that until it's gone :)

Congrats on the new babies Mel!

What does SLHx stand for?

Congrats on the new babies Mel!

What does SLHx stand for?
Thanks GDB!
Super Lemon Haze cross. She has Super Lemon Haze and Amnesia Haze in her background, but I can’t really tell you anything else about her lineage as the breeder is persona non grata around here.
I've grown this strain before, and when vaped it tastes the way lemon zest smells.

Thanks GDB!
Super Lemon Haze cross. She has Super Lemon Haze and Amnesia Haze in her background, but I can’t really tell you anything else about her lineage as the breeder is persona non grata around here.
I've grown this strain before, and when vaped it tastes the way lemon zest smells.

Sounds interesting I am curious; a haze X haze. Thanks for sharing the linage Mel, I will use as guide to see if indeed what I was given has actually SLH in it.

:popcorn:

Sounds interesting I am curious; a haze X haze. Thanks for sharing the linage Mel, I will use as guide to see if indeed what I was given has actually SLH in it.

:popcorn:
Thanks Dani!
Yep, she has something else in there, so she's only about a quarter SLH. I think @Emeraldo had a couple SLH plants in his most recent grow.
Looking good in here Mel
The seedling stages are always the most nerve wracking!
This whole grow is autos right?
Thanks Lootz!
No, the CBD Lemon is an auto, and the Dark Devil will be, but the two most recent seedlings are photos.
I always planned to have one photoperiod in there, but since neither of the Sour Diesel seeds sprouted I decided to try them again later.

Had to go to the doctor today, so CBD Lemon auto got a bit thirsty.

Edit: Nope, that's just how she sleeps! I went down to water her and she's standing up, no droop.

CBD Lemon auto - day 13

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 2

SLHx-day 2

Had to go to the doctor today, so CBD Lemon auto got a bit thirsty.

Edit: Nope, that's just how she sleeps! I went down to water her and she's standing up, no droop.

CBD Lemon auto - day 13

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 2

SLHx-day 2

She is messing with you.

Gave them an hour to wake up before taking pics today.
I'm hoping CBD Lemon auto grows out of the fucky leaves she's growing right now. The next set of true leaves is looking weird.
However I'm more worried about L OG x FAH. She's not happy right now.
SLHx is looking like a happy little princess.

CBD Lemon auto-day 14

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze-day 3

SLHx-day 3

She is messing with you.
Yes she was!

Evening @Melville Hobbes, I hope your well dude. I hope you don't mind me catching up and swinging by. I'm a sucker for a Lemon Haze!

Damn, sorry about the issues you got going on. No one likes seeing a seedling struggle. I mean look, I'm in no position as a fairly new grower to tell anyone anything but I'd of thought 65%-75% would be a good target for rh at this stage?

Good luck!!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚

Evening @Melville Hobbes, I hope your well dude. I hope you don't mind me catching up and swinging by. I'm a sucker for a Lemon Haze!

Damn, sorry about the issues you got going on. No one likes seeing a seedling struggle. I mean look, I'm in no position as a fairly new grower to tell anyone anything but I'd of thought 65%-75% would be a good target for rh at this stage?

Good luck!!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
SC 💚
Welcome SC! The more the merrier!
Yeah, a lot of growers keep their humidity higher than I do, but it doesn't get much above 40% in the house, and in winter it rarely reaches that.
I have the choice of higher humidity, or fresh air in the tent. As I haven't had any problems attributable to low humidity I opt for fresh air.

Welcome SC! The more the merrier!
Yeah, a lot of growers keep their humidity higher than I do, but it doesn't get much above 40% in the house, and in winter it rarely reaches that.
I have the choice of higher humidity, or fresh air in the tent. As I haven't had any problems attributable to low humidity I opt for fresh air.
Thanks bud and fair play, I wasn't questioning your knowledge or your approach just thought I'd ask. I love watching the results when people tweek the environments slightly...

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom