Day 4

She's doing well, but the others are still not showing. I'll give them another couple of days and then I'll start some new ones. Same strains though.
I'll keep the peat pods another week after that, just in case they're just really slow popping.

CBD Lemon auto - day 4
@Herbies Seeds

They’re so cute @. that age. CL🍀😉
Yes they are!
Happy birth day little seeds!

💛✨💛✨💛✨
Hope so!

How's it going Melville? I hope you don't mind me pulling up a chair in the cheap seats to watch the festivities.👀

Day5

No sign of the other two yet.
This girl is growing fine so far.

CBD Lemon auto - day 5
@Herbies Seeds

How's it going Melville? I hope you don't mind me pulling up a chair in the cheap seats to watch the festivities.👀
Not at all, there's room for everyone!
Thanks for joining us!

Day 7

I'm thinking of planting a backup seed in case the new ones fail to germinate as well.
I have some lemony photoperiod strains that I considered for this grow, but decided to try later. If I do end up starting one and growing it I'll post the strain info.
As you might have guessed from that there's still no sign of any new sprouts, although it's only been a little over 24 hours since I put the last two in.

CBD Lemon auto - day 7
@Herbies Seeds

They look Great
Thanks Keith!
:goodluck: with the replacements Mel! After seeing last year's outside grow I don't think a few days of delay will make a difference. :)
Thanks Shed!
Let's hope this year has growing conditions like last year! That was the sunniest summer I can remember since I was a kid!
Sour Diesel :drool:
This will (hopefully) be the first time I've grown Sour Diesel rather than one of the crosses! I'm really looking forward to it!

Good morning el Beardo!

Do you dig them up? Omg if I had a dollar for every sprout I killed by digging it up after Day 4!

Lol
Not yet, though I'm thinking about it!
They've been in the soil for 10 days, so I would have expected them to have popped up by now if they're viable. I might do that now.

Not yet, though I'm thinking about it!
They've been in the soil for 10 days, so I would have expected them to have popped up by now if they're viable. I might do that now.
Get your teaspoon and get in there bruv!

Get your teaspoon and get in there bruv!
I just did, but I used a knife, lol.
It's easier to be gentle using a sharp edge.
The Sour Diesel seed hadn't cracked, so I popped it with my fingers just in case the seed hull was too strong for it to sprout.
The Lemon Kush had sprouted, but the root was brown and withered.
Let's hope seed number two of that one does better.

Day5

No sign of the other two yet.
This girl is growing fine so far.

CBD Lemon auto - day 5
@Herbies Seeds

Not at all, there's room for everyone!
Thanks for joining us!
The Lemon auto looks nice. This is grown mostly for the CBD How do you capture the CBD just smoke it or process it into CBD oils?

The Lemon auto looks nice. This is grown mostly for the CBD How do you capture the CBD just smoke it or process it into CBD oils?
I'm planning on vaping it. If there's enough I might make a batch of oil to try out, but all the reading I've done indicates that the majority of CBD taken orally doesn't make it past the liver. It's in the single digits by percentage.
It's not like THC which is converted into a more potent form, it just gets metabolized. Inhalation is a little better, and sublingual dosing is the most efficient. I'm planning to make a vegetable glycerin sublingual to try out.

Be sure and post about it when you make it. I should give it a try. I've always used alcohol and it's not as good for diabetics.
Sure thing!
It'll be the third batch so far, first was some SLH, and second was some Gelato.
It's a milder effect than the edibles I make, and it takes effect a little slower than vaping, but that actually makes it a bit more enjoyable for me.
It has less of an effect on my heart rate, and has more of a head high than the edibles.
I've made it two ways now too. One using the tincture setting on a Magical Butter machine, and once using the instant pot following a method @bluter has in his thread. I'll link it.

I'm planning on vaping it. If there's enough I might make a batch of oil to try out, but all the reading I've done indicates that the majority of CBD taken orally doesn't make it past the liver. It's in the single digits by percentage.
It's not like THC which is converted into a more potent form, it just gets metabolized. Inhalation is a little better, and sublingual dosing is the most efficient. I'm planning to make a vegetable glycerin sublingual to try out.
By chance did any of your research speak to ingesting CO Q-10 to help with absorption ? I do not inhale, all edibles fer me. Lots of peeps that do edibles add Lecithin to their recipe, I tried it once and thought the amount of Lecithin you have to add to your recipe fer it to work was in my opinion ridicilous. I believe you must add an ounce to an ounce and a half Lecithin to each dose in order to help with absorption through the liver. I could be wrong though in my interpretation. I use CO Q-10 alongside My edibles. I have zero experience with CBD , just my two cents which may make no sense.
Great start on your journal Mel I like Autos too. Happy growing.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom