A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

This is awesomeness 😋 How long does it need to be in the grid?

About 4 days and then they'll go into turkey bags for burping until they're about 60% humidity. Then they go into 2 gallon buckets with humi-packs.

Nice journal sir...enjoyed watching it

Stay tuned. There will be another grow started in there s same thread. Autos this time. I couldn't drop the seeds yet because I'm going out of town for 4 days for my daughter's college graduation.

Buds are now in turkey bags getting burped. Got back from out of town on Saturday night and dropped 4 OGesus Autos. One seed had just started to crack this AM. Will likely be transplanting them into Solo cups when I get home.

...nothing says "I grow weed" more than 6" duct work running right through a wall. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Technically, that goes to an attic storage area over the garage. There was a small access door. I took the door off the hinges and replaced it with a scrap piece of pink 2" insulation board that I had left over from building the stance/hitting mat for my golf simulator. Cut the 6" vent hole through it. That way if I ever shut down the grow lab I can just scrap the insulation board and rehang the door. No permanent damage to the door and everything is as good as new. But yeah, "I grow weed" :cheesygrinsmiley:

My current favorite strain (including autos and photos). Kinda trippy. After you fall asleep you may be visited by dead relatives in your dreams. It's happened to several people that have consumed it. None of us had mentioned it to the other prior, but learned of the experience when comparing notes. In that respect, the name is kinda fitting.

My current favorite strain (including autos and photos). Kinda trippy. After you fall asleep you may be visited by dead relatives in your dreams. It's happened to several people that have consumed it. None of us had mentioned it to the other prior, but learned of the experience when comparing notes. In that respect, the name is kinda fitting.
Just like that folks are experiencing visits in dreamtime huh? I have a few unsaid things to cover with more than one infinite sleeper!

Just like that folks are experiencing visits in dreamtime huh? I have a few unsaid things to cover with more than one infinite sleeper!

Let's just say that my visits from Mom weren't all sunshine and roses. She developed a bi-polar disorder in her mid 40's and our relationship was very tumultuous for the next 20 years. Eventually we made amends about 10 years before she passed. In my dreams though, we were back at it like cats and dogs, publicly trying to humiliate each other. It was nice to see her again, but not necessarily in that fashion.

My mother also visited my son, although his was much more pleasant.

OGesus is like a box of chocolates...you never know which version of who you're gonna get.

I know you're not a movie buff, but it's a bit like the 1990 movie Flatliners. You may get to visit the afterlife, but if you were a little shit, your dream may become a nightmare. Maybe that's why it's also called the Devil's Lettuce.

Day 8

Cleaned up some more after the last grow. Emptied out the Gro-Buckets, knocked the old Pro-Mix out of the root balls. Refilled the buckets with Pro-Mix Premium Moisture Control. Transplanted the babies into the Gro-Buckets. Watered in the fresh transplants with some 6ml per gal FN Fertilizer ™ and then filled the reservoirs with the same. The KS3000 is at 24” and 50% power.

Thanks for your introduction @farside05

@ReservoirDog XS1500 PRO uses a more reasonable lamp bead layout, in addition, coupled with a lens design, allowing a more even distribution of PPFD. Highly recommended~ :)
@ViparSpectra Would you give me a good trade-ins on my less-than-one-year-old, two, 1100w KingBrite,10 Bar, 2950 ppfd, lm301h's w/ 660nm, 730nm and 385nm led's? LOL. Or A straight SWAP, and I perform a Vipar grow journal so beautiful it will make you weep for joy? Mmmm, how 'bout my first-born, she's 24 now but doesn't eat a lot, 120lbs, and a good hard worker! DM me! Please!

Day 113/Day 77 post flip.

I told Farside Jr that they were probably getting close and we'd maybe harvest Tuesday when I'm off. I go to look at them this AM, and the fade has begun. They're still getting fed the same thing they've been drinking for the last 11 weeks, 10ml of each Farside Nutrient™ (Silica, Micros, A, & B). Buds are extra firm and heavy. A bit of foxtailing since they grew a bit closer to the KS3000 than I'd have liked.

Once these are out of the way, I'll likely start some OGesus Autos in this tent. It's become my new favorite strain. Weird thing is, OGesus does put you in touch with the spiritual side. At least 4 people that have tried it, myself included, have been visited by dead relatives in their dreams after consuming it. It also seems tolerance resistant. Regardless of how often you consume it or other strains, it always gets the job done.

OMG, I may be having my come-to-Ogesus moment! HalleluJAH!

Back
Top Bottom